Death

What comes after death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CZJq5tVY0U
youtube.com/watch?v=uZRgka6pwOM
youtube.com/watch?v=6Smuij7H5Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cum in your mom

Ignominy, in my case. It's the only possibility.

Why?

I'm a homeless unemployed transsexual.

Could be worse

the same thing as before birth

Judgment

I flirt with worse. With every fiber of my being. Endlessly.

You break through the illusory barrier that has you convinced you are not God

MORE
DEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTHHHHHHHHH

After death is the next step of the experience, the afterlife

Your soul goes into a state of being, where time is not something that passes, but simply 'is'

is there any logical argument to suggest that your existence is extinguished after death?

So what is life in relation to the afterlife? The creation of souls or the manifestation of souls?

The time inbetween to stages, where we learn to experience time.

Time is the only thing that allows us to appreciate dead and life as one entity, yet it goes on for eternity.

We are the being inbetween

who else afraid of reincarnation here

i just want this hell ride to be over

Not me, you only live this 'life' once, but you may be subject to it's experience many times

You burn in hell for all your sins. There is no redemption.

Wrong

Prove it.

everything'll be alright

"A different kind of glory"
youtube.com/watch?v=5CZJq5tVY0U

Thing is, once we die, its all over. But, when youre on the verge of dying that moment stretches to infinite in your mind, so, cool huh?

>giving you truths you wont even understand yet

How the blind grasp at the light.

Sorta wrong, but it gets the point across

Try me.

Reinsertion into the wheel of suffering at a different point in a different form.

Just remembered Quantum Leap

Never heard of it.

God and hell is portrayed by the same actor.

If you take the path to hell, God switches to your devil.

If you to the path toward heaven, God will lead you into the light.

But only one path will bring you to conclusion, to destination with the one who rules in his seat.

Devil brings you deeper and deeper, never to find a bottom

>i will exist an for an infinitely extended period of time
that sounds awful

So you pretty just agreed with my previous post.

I will never understand people who believe in a god who would create a punitive hell

An eternal one at that.

Burial or cremation, typically. Your pic is unusual in doing it backwards.

>time is not something that passes, but simply 'is'

sounds boring as fuck senpai
I'd rather simply "not"

No the point is hell doesn't even exist, it's literally just a negative of heaven, a place of un-being, a deconstruction of God's path.

Eh, you just can't handle what I say yet.

You still manipulate time, but you see outside of time. You are no longer dictated by it's gravity. (Space is time)

Then why do you make it sound like something that exists?

Well, I'm not a theist, but I find this question does not bother me, for the answer is this: life. Even if it is just microbial life, it is life, and your remains will sustain it.

Perhaps, even, if you forgo embalming or cremation, you will sustain further life. You will enrich the nutrients of the soil, and the plants that grow over your grave will be well, and those will be visited by animals and insects who travel far and wide.

I find this idea peaceful. There is no end and no beginning, only life and death and life again.

Because "depression" exists but also does not exist.

Nothing. This is it.

>the riddle of the sphinx: the post

space isn't time baka, both are a part of a geometric construct called spacetime, and they aren't interchangeable

either way Jesus has risen both body and spirit so I'd wager there is something similar enough to what we have here for a body to live in

Literally no one knows. Never believe those who claim to.

Just sleep.

Yeah thats what I meant by space is time (spacetime)

Gravity is formed by the depression of 'matter' in the fabric we call space.

What allows gravity to bend space, is the negative area that has been created through the depression of the matter

you've watched one edutainment video too many and it fried your brain

Not really buddy.

Quit smoking meth, Watts

Permanent loss of consciousness. ''You'' as an individual ceases to exist, and your body is burned up or becomes wormfood or w.e.

>I don't know something, therefore no one knows it

Ok, what books did you guys got these ideas from?

Don’t that make you suspicious? That there’s something the dead are keeping back?

That last one you get from reading cognitive science research papers.

Wheel of suffering refers to Samsara from Buddhism, It's not intuitive until after you go through the ego-death experience which is psychedelic territory. Once you go through that and figure out who you really are it's the most obvious thing in the world

nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=uZRgka6pwOM

This song

this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6Smuij7H5Yk

Wow... So this is what it's like to be a pseud...

Leaping from life to life ..
Striving to set right what once went wrong...

Since you still "exist", but the outside stimuli stretches thin, youre left slone with your thoughts essentially, thata what purgatory is, so have a sharp mind and sort your shit out because youll be left alone inside a black box with your own thoughts for centuries.

t. pseud.

more life

and so on

deattribute

t. oxford

Same life again

THE AFTERLIFE MOD

More death

Your instant rebirth.

Sinners are reborn in Macedonia. The rest of the world is reborn anywhere else in the world.

Some people actually believe the Bible, which is very clear that hell is a place of eternal suffering and torture.

You willing to bet your life on being correct user?

Until the collapse of all life as we know it. Eventually you're just gonna be dust in an asteroid falling into a black hole. But you and everyone and everything, too.

Mistranslation. Hell is not eternal.

God has a sense of humor

he is only torturing himself for eternity, then he wakes up and remembers it was nothing to him

why do you ask living people this?

More death.

for whom is that bell tolling?

Seriously, in the name of Fuck; what IS???

More fucking suffering

>As they stood between the two armies, Sri Krishna smiled and replied to Arjuna, who had sunk in despair. “You speak sincerely, but your sorrow has no cause. The wise grieve neither for the living nor for the dead. There has never been a time when you and I and the kings gathered here have not existed, nor will there be a time when we will cease to exist. As the same person inhabits the body through childhood, youth, and old age, so too at the time of death he attains another body. The wise are not deluded by these changes…

>“One man believes he is the slayer, another believes he is the slain. Both are ignorant; there is neither slayer nor slain. You were never born; you will never die. You have never changed; you can never change. Unborn, eternal, immutable, immemorial, you do not die when the body dies. Realizing that which is indestructible, eternal, unborn, and unchanging, how can you slay or cause another to slay?”

"Big crunch" bitches

well, nothing
we're in a simulation in which a million years is equivalent to a second of our understanding to our overlords
once we destroy the planet or the world ends, they'll either restart it or create a new one

>tfw you're already dead

But the rate of expansion is accelerating

Men are not to be trusted. All that philosophizing you've subscribed to is mere speculation. Stop turning liars into Prophets.

It's philosophizing based on schizophrenia generally. People perceive weird things others don't, have to come to a rational explanation for them, and thus end up constructing elaborate metaphysics with strange beings and etc. It's not intellectual dishonesty per se, so they're not "liars".

Doesn't mean its real though either.

Wouldn't that be necrophilia

we'll die and get reincarnated a few times, but time will go on while we are being reincarnated. once time goes far enough and we have advanced technology enough, we will rule as gods with the universe as our domain

Dessert and coffee, followed by the check.

Even Jesus went to hell it's no biggy

Yeah, but he got a get out of jail free card. The damned don't.