What books do MEN read?

What books do MEN read?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/user/show/75843227-chromosome-dodger
artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other diaries of men

Reading is for soyboys.

Actual Men watch the joe rogan show, the gorilla channel and thats it.

>not jacking off to m.a.s.h

No books, only The Art of Maniless and bodybuilding.com forums

see for yourself
goodreads.com/user/show/75843227-chromosome-dodger

>bodybuilding.com
Went there once and people talked exactly like on Veeky Forums, memes and all, but registered and with avatars. Weird shit.

Atlas Shrugged and Ulysses

Everyone on Veeky Forums is secretly a bodybuilder and fit as fuck

Harem manga, futa on male doujins and the like. Finnegan's wake, JR, Neitzsche, Hegel, The Illiad

any books that are morally and spiritually edifying.

This is spot on actually.

quints confirms the most correct answer

check'd

Guns, violence, fucking. Tattoos and joining the military, that type of shit. Its rare for a man to read yaoi magazines and young man anime, but not something that you should publically humiliate them for.

how come hyde always shits on the joe rogan show? i never bothered listening to it because he convinced me it was just pseud intellectual shit

It is shit 98% of the time, but there is some good stuff too.

I would highly recommend a recent episode with Paul Stametz the mycologist. Graham Hancock / Randall Carlson episodes are also pretty interesting, the Alex Jones episode #911 is full on meme for about 3 hours straight if you are into that, although AJ is a gatekeeper he is pretty entertaining so..

Real Men read whatever they feel like reading without worrying about judgement from pseuds or anyone else.

obviously
artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/

>when you realize Veeky Forums is 98% misanthropic asexual female Catholic librarians
fpbp, but specifically the Jesuits. They are male after all.

Charles bukowski

Knut Hamsun and Julius Evola

Evola is garbage, Hamsun is GOAT

unironically this

Books about Boats

i want the avoiding large ships threads now

Guides to penis-enlargement and ejaculation-holding. Things that really matter irl.

For Whom the Bell Tolls is pretty masculine

pls explain

I agree with that

Anything they want.

Everybody read Hamsun.

BLOOD MERIDIAN

or

THE EVENING REDNESS OF THE WEST

Melville and Hemingway.

Surprisingly decent list desu.

>Ulysses
>Just buy it and put it on your bookshelf and remember this from the book: “A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.”
Top kek.

damn, I guess I still need to put some work on Hegel

for example?

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and The Revenant by Michael Punke.

Books on tanks, firearms, planes, battleships, rhodesian bush war, nam. Shit I'm interested in.

The Divine Comedy, No Longer Human, Stoner, Heart of Darkness, The Stranger, Moby-Dick, and so on.

picturebooks of steaks, beer, and people flexing their muscles,

Men don't read, it's a feminine hobby reserved for us fempatricians

Moby-Dick

Most of us are just autists. We go to the gym for hours a day to be social on some sort of level even though we just have headphones on and scoff at the normies under our breath

reading Stoner made me more feminine than any girl you can find on the cover of a magazine, and the Stranger is as detached from manliness and unisex as you can get

incredibly bad recommendations, at least those two

I'll try no longer human tho, thanks

this but ironically

The KJV

user...easy on those digits

This and Child of God

My diary desu

I wasn’t recommending them

>ITT: women remain compelled to mention their gender to strangers on an anonymous Indonesian basket-weaving forum

Tits or GTFO

Books about boats.

what are some good books about boats

no, Veeky Forums's always been all girls. show us ur benis we've never seen one.

The mycologist episode had a bunch of misinformation. He claimed there is a billion year-old mushroom fossil. I checked that the fossil is like 100 million years old.

>le magical shroom man lied

>Joey: "So you can't tell me about your studies?"
>Magic Man: "For my safety I cannot answer"

Anything that's literature. Which should be this entire board sans /sffg/ which is for women. Only women read shit like that.

if patriarchy didnt exist we would have better philosophers like ayn rand, andrea dworkin and judith butler

Men don't read, they gain knowledge. From real books, not YA trash and romance novels

Tell me more

can't believe nobody's said Mein Kampf