Give me feedback

She found me in the stairwell, where hide when I just can't deal with the bullying anymore. It's on the far end of the main school building and people rarely use it, so it's a safe place to cry and eat lunch in peace. I was so used to having that place all to myself that I flinched in shock when she burst through the door.

She looked at me like she had expected to find me here, though I don't know how she could have known. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and stood up to leave. I tried to walk around her, but she grabbed my arm and said "Here."

She was holding a tissue towards me. I stared at it for a moment before I realized she wanted me to take it. I wiped my eyes and blew my nose. I balled the tissue up and put it in my pocket. I wondered for a moment why she was here. She dated one of the footballers, so maybe this was all second phase of today's torture. I went to leave again, but she grabbed my arm once more. She was taller than me and when I tried to shrug her off, her grip held tight.

"Why do you let them treat you like that?" She said in a voice that I think was more curious than disgusted.

I looked at her face for the first time. She was looking right back at me. She was very pretty. I looked away.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Why do you let them treat you like crap?" She asked again

I chuckled, but the noise caught in my throat, becoming more a choking grunt. I swallowed hard and with as much venom as I could muster, I said, "Yeah, why the does the fucking freshman let the fucking 6 foot football team fuck with him every day? Why doesn't he just fight back, I'm sure he could take them in a f-f-f-f-" I stuttered on the last word as I fought down a sob. I stopped talking, holding my breath, trying to stop myself from crying. I was always a fucking crybaby.

"Do you want me to talk to them for you?"

I started crying. I pulled away from her and ran away.

That was the last time I had a one to one conversation with a girl.

Really really boring prose.
>i did this
>she said this
>this happened

>surprised an animeposter sounds like a typical boring anime plot

read more books.

it sucks.

What is really really not boring prose?

Why is this file called the battle of crecy. Is that supposed to be an English longbowman dabbing?

Mine

Squidward isn't dabbing he's drawing a longbow

Post it

how about you delete your shit thread and post your work in the critique thread that's already up

>Battle of Crecy
>Having ANYTHING to do with the longbow

Take even ONE history class, fag

Sample
You filthy fucking whore, I swear to God
Lured in those silky sheets but I a lamb
To be slaughtered, again as we cum in sin
Who are you, she devil, and what is this trouble, i tremble in your sheets, I hear you speak

Nice prose

ew. this sucks ass.

Thank

I hear your cry
I hear you moan
In my ear, as I caress your rear

Fuck
Again
You lonely misstress, my only temptress
Why do I
Why do I
Want inbetween your thigh?

Oh who am I
But a lost, lonely guy

Nabokov, Krasznahorkai, Flaubert, the list goes on

You read Russian?

No, why?

Heh

My give is all washed away, when water comes to lay.
Washed In chains, needs bound, our Imagination leeps in the sound, of the pitter patter of the soft water chain where it comes to play on the ground.
Today, we live in this overcast, of this game to pass.
Fascination is our task, when we gaze and bask in drizzling drain of the gray big mask, that great bay of the forever bath.
But I
live fresh as the fae, when water comes to play.

Wait, so you're judging prose off translations?

Which one of those authors do you think wrote in russian but also not in english?

I know you thought it was Nabokov, it’s okay, we all make mistakes.