Promotes freedom of speech

>promotes freedom of speech
>shills patrician-tier authors such as Nietzsche, Eliade, Jung, Dostoyevsky, Solzhenitsyn
>dumbs down from their superior level to the average intellect of the american
>makes astonishing psychological analyses of novels of said authors, of biblical stories, existentialist works and even simple tales such as pinocchio which hide a deep psychological baggage packed inside of them
>overcomes the great plague of our times: nihilism and atheism through MEANING, GOD, AND OBJECTIVE MORALITY
>is a great motivational speaker, superb in debates with the SJWs, skillful rhetorician etc.
>master of logic: understands that logic>emotion and isn't afraid of stating this in arguments with SJWs
>fights against the degradation of the culture and its foremost threats, namely marxism, postmodernism and islamism
So why is Veeky Forums hating on him after all? Is this place full of liberals, postmodern marxists, SJWs, neoatheists or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
ufohastings.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peterson has an anti-elitist bend that doesn't fit right with Veeky Forums.

Fuck off leaf

>master of logic
>skillful rhetoritician

obviously you didn't see his showdown with David Benatar

He is a skillfull rethorician, makes good (not astonishing) psychological analysis, and most of all he's trying to say systems of meaning are possible against relativism.

That said, he has no idea what postmodernism is, his take on marxism is symplistic, and I have never heard him say bad stuff about islam - which is coherent with him quoting from Eliade.

I think he's an overall interesting figure, but his fanboys are insufferable, especially given that they corrupt those three of four meaningful things he may say into "muh SJWs are evil, I cleaned my room, where's my gf?"

Please leave this board at once and never come back.
Veeky Forums is exclusively for Joyce fart jokes.

Directing of marketing at Veeky Forums enterpriseTM,

Veeky Forums prefers that all academics remain bitterly depressed losers stuck in a dead end job addicted on adderall and crack-cocaine with a career total of 3 citations

There are a lot of 19 year old marxists here but he has a lot a fans here as well.

Good idea, let's flood Peterson threads with Joyce fart letters

Tired of lying under a man one night you tore off your chemise violently and got on top of me to ride me naked. You stuck my prick into your cunt and began to ride me up and down. Perhaps the horn I had was not big enough for you for I remember that you bent down to me face and murmured tenderly "Fuck up, love! Fuck up, love!"

Nora dear, I am dying all day to ask you one or two questions. Let me, dear, for I have told you everything I ever did and so I can ask you in turn. When that person (Vincent Cosgrave) whose heart I long to stop with the click of a revolver put his hand or hands under your skirts did he only tickle you outside or did he put his finger or fingers up into you? If he did, did they go up far enough to touch that little cock at the end of your cunt? Did he touch you behind? Was he a long time tickling you and did you come? Did he ask you to touch him and did you do so? If you did not touch him did he come against you and did you feel it?

>>makes astonishing psychological analyses
what he wrote about Heidegger in his latest cashgrab would barely suffice for C- in a philosophy class

because this is an accelerationist board

If you really believe the things he write in his newest book, I'm convinced you'd turn into a unabomber-sort-of-guy.

so what you're saying is, we're all lobsters?

I'm saying he wrote cuckold erotica involving lobsters, yes.

>his take on marxism is symplistic
How else would you take something accurately descriptible in one short sentence?

>he's master of saying nothing with as many words as humanly possible

you forgot that one op

I'm a huge jung and eliade fan, way before peterson found his way on the internet. The only reason I don't give a fuck about peterson is simply because I READ BOOKS instead of WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS. And I'm not a weak willed politicized child.

also

Maybe because this is a literature board and not a phylosophical board?

>patrician-tier authors such as Nietzsche... Solzhenitsyn
I think this is the bit where I type "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Do you have any practical tips for integrating the shadow? Peterson talks about observing your dark fantasies and speaking out when you feel opressed by someone/something, but i think it should be way deeper than that.

>be Jordan Memerson
>want to make a lot of $$$ and gain notoriety quickly
>perform the brave, heroic act of refusing to use someone's gender pronouns
>get worshiped as a hero by autists on the internet for whining about a letter he received from the school's faculty
>never receive any actual death threats, never have his life threatened, never actually get censored, never get imprisoned, never even get fired from his job
>simply whining about gender pronouns and being a professor of psychology is enough to be labelled a martyr for free speech by gullible anti-SJWs on the internet who desperately want an authority figure to affirm their whining
>whine about postmodernism and the cultural marxist boogeyman, even though postmodernism is a massive, broad subject never cite any actual literature or works or books by postmodernist authors or the Frankfurts, just say "they're all dumb guys trust me" like a true academic while occasionally namedropping Foucault or Derrida without actually addressing any of their arguments
>give the anti-SJWs you conned an imaginary enemy to blame all their problems on, while posing yourself as a hero when you've done jack shit and ironically whine about virtue signalling in academia while proposing no actual solutions to the postmodernist boogeyman
>fearmonger about a Canadian bill that you didn't even bother reading that was just a slight modification of a previous human rights bill that has already been in effect for decades, only it added "gender identity" to the list of criteria that you can't discriminate someone for and doesn't even affect universities because it only has federal jurisdiction
>virtue signal about how you would go on a hunger strike if you were arrested because of this bill, even though to this day no one has been arrested because of it and there isn't a single shred of evidence in the legislation or court records suggesting that would happen
>claim that a disgruntled twitter employee deleting trump's account is treason, then delete your tweet when everyone calls you out
>make 65k US dollars a month on Patreon from gullible morons who think you're brilliant for making glorified vlogs that spout Jungian purple prose, whine about children's movies being feminist propaganda and make vague, whiny criticisms of postmodernism that isn't backed by any actual evidence
Ah yes we have a true """intellectual""" on our hands.

read the sticky or even dare to browse the catalog a little, newfig

I

C A N T

D
O

I T

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

this guy misunderstands peterson

I never understood the shadow obsession among new jung readers. My interests lie in the more 'boring' parts of Jung. My practical tip is don't get meme'd into pop terminology because it sounds edgy. Write down your dreams and be honest with yourself. Don't obsess with individuation, shadow etc..

Oh and, stop WATCHING videos and READ books instead, if you want to be more than a mindless pawn in someone else's plan.

he's an icon for dudes who want to suck their father's penis

He is the father we never had. All our fathers are gamma losers and all our mothers are cunty whores.
Society will pay a heavy toll if they keep antagonizing us.

I think you dont know the answer. But you were a huge jung fan?

This. My father was pure shit. He never talked about women with me at all, never took into account the extreme abuse my whore mother subjected me to, then i developed those strange sexual fetishes, just because i was alone in my formative years. To have the youtube man come and fix you is very sad, but at least hes getting shit done where no one cared before.

He would be hailed as a god on lit if he had a snarky lisp and stayed in his ivory tower dismissing plebs while writing in an obscure complex language. Instead he is an optimist and goes out and talks to plebs, thats what lit cant stand. Nobody really cares about his ideas per-se.

There are no answers. Analytical psychology isn't some one size fits all. It's the opposite. I can't tell you how to integrate your shadow as far as I don't know you, I'm not a jungian analyst, you haven't written down any of your dreams. Hell, the shadow stems from collective attitude most of the time. Von Franz, Jung's spiritual successor, discarded jungian terminology for a more instinctual approach to analysis. I'm pretty sure she 'knew the answer' anyways. Your hostile reply is exactly why peterson fans and generally people who watch youtube videos won't fare anywhere as they require immediate answers to life long problems. I'm not trying to be aggresive on purpose here, I'm sure Peterson brings insightful pieces of information, and since most people don't read anymore, at least it allows great ideas to get some exposure. Read some more Jung, start with the introductory works. Then move on to Von Franz.

I just served a 20 year sentence because of bill C-16 what the fuck???

picture

or, you know, If he had something interesting to say

Knowing Canada I bet they don't even have sentences that long

He wiped the floor with Benatar.

Totally. He's just too intelligent to have any rival

lol, thanks dad!

>>shills patrician-tier authors such as
misinterprets more like

I'm not going to bother justifying my neutrality since you seem to have low intelligence and high resentment. I'll just end by going so far as to say that frankly I thought Benatar even embarrassed himself a bit.

>The far right have gone from edgy to cringe
What's the new ideology for meme culture

>Inb4 communist
They literally haven't invented a single meme, just made their own version from /pol/

>(((social science)))

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called squishy again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy 5 back: you're daddy's kitten 10+ back: Daddy

in what universe did benatar win?He struck me as a complete idiot

sugi pula coe

t. didn’t read Nietzsche

True daddies never die, they just fade away

If he stopped being popular he would stop doing all of this "good".

he's a pseud and he reveals this whenever he tries to talk about postmodernism

also his idol neechee is the original postmodern degenerate

I dunno man have you even read Will to Power? It's pretty good.

What do I read to learn about accelerationism

Veeky Forums.org

>and I have never heard him say bad stuff about islam
And this matters why? Gee, I wonder what's REALLY behind this user's post...

What's Petersons message boiled down to one sentence that isn't "clean your room" "sort yourself out" or something similar? Like what is his deal? I've never heard one of his lectures and have no idea what he's trying to do?

And please don't insult me with something like"he's trying to save western culture" or "fight the neo marxists."

Help me see past the memes and pretese into what's really real.

you have no idea what postmodernism or marxism is either
you clearly haven't read nitezeche if you think so
stop misrepresenting peterson, he's a knight of free speech against the biggest menaces of our culture. so what if he's doing money out of that?
t.neomarxist neoatheist postmodernist scum
i am a heidegger scholar and professor and i never saw such an good analysis of his philosophy as in his latest book
proof that peterson is a scientist. period. every other attempt to dismiss his work is antiintellectualism
these are the only good answers in the thread. fucking Veeky Forums playing the sour grapes card as always

ironic shitposting is just shitposting

FUCK OFF TOM

suuure, if it hurts my subjectivity and feelings by hitting them with logic and reasoning it has to be called bait
this is why you will never be at peterson's level

Someone's crabby haha

>neechee is the original postmodern degenerate
Postmodernism has nothing to do with Nietzsche.

You can start by reading Peterson's critique of accelerationism.

If you dedicate any amount of time to thinking about how to "combat SJW's" you're either a.) not very smart or b.) an incredibly boring finicky person with which I have no desire to ever interact with.

>his take on marxism is symplistic

I don't think he actually knows what marxism is. It's just what he calls things he doesn't like.

I agree. Staying active and sweating off minor diseases is usually better for recovery and your immune system.

Gee, I wonder why a bunch of turbo-autist pseud NEETs would hate Peterson?
Could it be because he talks about the beta loser situation?
Because he tells women that what they really want is a strong man?

> turbo-autist pseud NEETs

These are exactly the people that love Peterson though. Back to /r/the_donald you go.

Oh, so the OP I've written was taken seriously but this one is just ironic shitposting? How so?

>What's the new ideology for meme culture

P O S A D I S M

>you clearly haven't read nitezeche if you think so
>i am a heidegger scholar and professor
Yeah my lad, you, a professor on the founding figure of postmodernism, who was very influenced by Nietzsche, can't see how Nietzsche predates postmodernism. I see.

>i am a heidegger scholar and professor and i never saw such an good analysis of his philosophy as in his latest book

You gave up the game right here, user. I could see how someone could've thought you were sincere right up until this point. Not bad trolling before that.

Also, how exactly does one "do money"? Is English your first language?

Predating postmodernism doesn't mean Nietzsche was a postmodernist or has anything to do with them. He "predates" them in the sense that he came first, and then the postmodernists read him, misunderstood him, and bastardized him, in an attempt to sound more important than they really were.

>and then the postmodernists read him, misunderstood him, and bastardized him, in an attempt to sound more important than they really were

This sounds a lot like Jordan Peterson.

isn't that just about unironically nuking the earth to destroy capitalism and waiting for aliens to save us?

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

If he's said that, well, he's not wrong then. This idea doesn't start with him.

>overcomes atheism
Yea, because god starts to exist if you just want it badly enough. Atheism is not a decision, it's nothing you can influence. God exists whether or not you like it.

Not sure what your point is. Does Peterson think Hitler was a better representation of Nietzsche? Because that's what I actually think, while the postmodernists are just pussyfooting around the real issues Nietzsche addressed and reducing him to a bundle of linguistic parlor tricks and shallow libertarian power struggles.

You again? I guess I'll post the same thing I did the last time.
>>promotes freedom of speech
Only libertarians have a religious reverence towards freeze peaches. Sure its nice but supporting it doesn't make him a god.
>>shills patrician-tier authors such as Nietzsche, Eliade, Jung, Dostoyevsky, Solzhenitsyn
So he knows the names of very famous authors, maybe has read some of their works, and recommends them. Isn't that what everyone on Veeky Forums does?
>>dumbs down from their superior level to the average intellect of the american
This is not a good thing. Who wants dumbass burgers walking around espousing misinterpretations of great works of literature? Basically "Nietzsche was a nihilist who wanted me to clean my room" ad infinitum.
>>makes astonishing psychological analyses of novels of said authors, of biblical stories, existentialist works and even simple tales such as pinocchio which hide a deep psychological baggage packed inside of them
...and uses his misinterpretations to loosely justify his self help bs.
>>overcomes the great plague of our times: nihilism and atheism through MEANING, GOD, AND OBJECTIVE MORALITY
Yeah, I too read Nietzsche, you don't see my trying to make a career off of it. He didn't overcome nihilism alone through his own philosophy, if that's what you're implying.
>>is a great motivational speaker, superb in debates with the SJWs, skillful rhetorician etc.
This is not a good thing. Do you really want to share a figurehead with people who watch "Top Ten Feminist Triggered Rekt Compilations"? Being skeptical about the modern American left is fine if you can justify yourself, which to his credit I'm sure he can, but creaming your pants every time Kermit says "trannies r dumb lol like u have a peenis!!" is pretty childish.
>>master of logic: understands that logic>emotion and isn't afraid of stating this in arguments with SJWs
Again, muh SJWs, and again, he's not special for reflecting on things rationally.
>>fights against the degradation of the culture and its foremost threats, namely marxism and postmodernism
If by "fights against" you mean "vaguely alludes to a boogeyman to scare people into buying his books," then sure.
>>oh and islamism too, i forgot about that
Low hanging fruit.
>So why is Veeky Forums hating on him after all? Is this place full of liberals, postmodern marxists, SJWs, neoatheists or what?
The fact that someone disagrees with your idol worship and you immediately rack your brain about which of the boogeymen they must be should tell you something about why Veeky Forums hates him, or moreso hates his followers, so much.

to be fair you do need to have a rather high IQ to "get" Jordan Patterson

This has got to be a bot

Not an argument. Address Peterson's points directly instead of making fun of his retarded fans. That's like dismissing The Selfish Gene because of fedora atheists online.

I've already cleaned my room though

I'd like some raw data and I'd like it analysed. I believe that room cleanliness can be quantified and I expect you to prove just how clean your room is before you decide to become a member of our CLEAN LOBSTER ROOM club

Veeky Forums hates all the Peterson spam and shilling being posted to this board by people like you. How many times have we had a "Why does Veeky Forums hate Peterson" thread in the past weeks or so? Why do you idiots keep shitting up our board?

Mods, please stop this Peterson spam.

Yea user, hit us with facts, not feels!

Agreed.

THIS IS A JOYCE FART LETTER THREAD NOW, PETERPOSTERS BEGONE

>You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Well, i guess that first we would need to come to a common understanding of what we actually mean when we say "clean" i suppose.

The Sadboi has spoken

ARGH HE'S HITTING US WITH POSTMODERNIST SEMANTICS DIE YOU FIEND

there are many variables at play here

>tfw you look at the whole series of events around peterson and that it validates Rene Girard's theory of the scapegoating mechanism (qua "postmodernism" and the reaction to peterson)

>you have no idea what postmodernism or marxism is either

And here's a specimen of "mind reading user"

>So why is Veeky Forums hating on him after all?
>dumbs down from their superior level to the average intellect of the american

You little punk, why don't you read the whole 3 volumes of Capital plus his manuscripts and say that to my face

>OP posts same thing twice
>"yeah dude, Jordan rulez!"
>someone else posts same thing twice
>"bot!"
You're censoring my freeze peach, Jordan would definitely put you in timeout

aliens probably wouldn't let it happen considering they've visited and scanned nuclear silos/storage depositories multiple times

ufohastings.com/

He should stick to his field. If he did that Veeky Forums wouldn't hate him so much, but he thinks he has the answers to everything while he is just talented at articulating common sense.
He went too far and became a charlatan, fuck him.

btfo

Here to help with your noble mission:

>"Side by side and inside this spiritual love I have for you there is also a wild beast-like craving for every inch of your body, for every secret and shameful part of it, for every odour and act of it. My love for you allows me to pray to the spirit of eternal beauty and tenderness mirrored in your eyes or to fling you down under me on that soft belly of yours and fuck you up behind, like a hog riding a sow, glorying in the open shame of your upturned dress and white girlish drawers and in the confusion of your flushed cheeks and tangled hair. It allows me to burst into tears of pity and love at some slight word, to tremble with love for you at the sounding of some chord or cadence of music or to lie heads and tails with you feeling your fingers fondling and tickling my ballocks or stuck up in me behind and your hot lips sucking off my cock while my head is wedged in between your fat thighs, my hands clutching the round cushions of your bum and my tongue licking ravenously up your rank red cunt."

I need it to "combat" it because it makes it hard to study. In my country unis go on strikes because of those lunatics ffs. Can't I dream about a world where academia is not that bad?