About me:
>20 years old
>black girl
>first gen american
>bisexual

Will that help?

What the fuck is new adult?

A genre about those in emerging adulthood

You mean delayed adolesence? Just write about your depression inbetween rounds of Overwatch and instagram.

I don't play video games

That literally dosent matter.

Then don't post bullshit comments

I'm giving you hot tips for a bullshit market, baby girl. Just listen.

Write about how youre not welcome in america because of your skin color.

automatic best seller.

No, too many people are capitalizing on race these days

Try Hooters.

>le how do i author guys xD
You either do it or keep being a wannabe. Fuck off with this basic shit.

Please be my gf and bf.

Why are you asking Veeky Forums? They don't know anything about writing.

What exactly are you having trouble with anyways? Thinking of book ideas?

>They don't know anything about writing.

But you suddenly do? Lol every serious writer I know has buckets of ideas waiting to be written. This issue of "getting ideas" is pure amateur hour and any delusions of trying to be some matket superstar on that level is laughable. The best OP can do is be an actual writer first and then worry about publishing.

You lost this phase of your war the second you fixated on being successful, because given the image you posted I'm guessing you mean a popular one. You also declared a genre that could position you so as to allow acclaim from your contemporaries; you've already crippled yourself. From here, your art won't be a series true introspective manifestation but a piece of performance art. You'll spend your time chasing the opinions and attentions of others, deluding yourself into believing in formulas and schemes and market manipulations, when that's not how art works.

Success for you should come in the form of the transformation into the greatest possible writer of your generation. If you achieve that, popularity comes, in your lifetime or not-- but that can't really be your concern. You're either obsessed with the process to the point of martyrdom or you're just a hobbyist/faggot playing the part for the aesthetic. True artists don't answer or appeal to anybody because you can all literally go fuck yourselves to death as hard as possible

First you have to build a social media presence around yourself, particularly about being a black girl, being bisexual, and being an immigrant.

Then write literally anything. When the publishers look you up, they'll see you're a POC LGBT woman and publish whatever you wrote instantly because they want more diversity on their roster.

This is not a joke post nor am I saying it is necessarily a good or bad thing. It's just how it is right now.

This. Thats why I told her to just write junk about depression and overwatch. It's obvious she just wants to shovel schlock so why even pretend there's some involved process. Just do what says and get the fuck off Veeky Forums

>But you suddenly do?
No I don't suddenly. I am just saying in the long run no one here is helpful. Look at all the replies. I certainly know enough to actually ask what the problem is, unlike any of you.

Thanks for your attempt at trolling. Take this consolatory chocolate medal and go away forever.

How are we supposed to know ?
None of us is succesful or has any relevant advice.

If don't have any ideas for a book just travel. Meet people. Do something. Read, learn...

You won't get anything from shitposting on a mongolian cartoon forum.

There is no problem, it's just another rando wanting a cheatcode for "success". No different than those jokers on Veeky Forums who constantly ask how to get rich by just staring at a wall.

And if you read the OP post extra closely, you'll see an attitude you want nowhere near this industry, or artfom, depending on how you see things.

How is it a crime to want to live off of my novels?