Could pic related be adapted into a film?

could pic related be adapted into a film?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/121083958
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it can only be realized in anime form
vimeo.com/121083958

is it fiction?

what difference does it make

sure, in a Waking Life style unconcerned with traditional 3 act structure way. Lots of arty visuals, 4 hour running length. Teenagers will get high and watch it in half hour blocks, but mostly it will be consumed non-linearly, pieced together in the mind from various gifsets on tumblr.

Have you seen Chicken Run?

fucking no

You got told what a fucking idiot you are on /tv/ of all places, what makes you think anyone here is stupid enough to say yes? It's the least friendly Nietzsche work you could possibly choose and it would make a terrible film

a fellini-satyricon adaptation with anime visuals >the tightrope walker

I laughed in my class like a moron

it already has

Can a film be the bridge over the abyss of revenge?

a film can be anything

lacks sprezzatura. looks more like something outta schopenhauer

Yeah, sure. And would it be awful and pointless? Guaranteed.

depends how it was handled
if someone like Sokurov did it, it'd be kino

Unironically this.

idk, but it did get adapted into a tone poem and it's pretty good

So he pushes the furthest anyman ever did, and then natural disintegrate because nature is hell?

Is there an inherent quality about the medium of film that explains why there are so few successful adaptations of great works of literature? Other than the visual component obviously.

duration, mostly
the thing is, with a feature film, you can't directly adapt a novel, it's simply too much to cram in
so they rewrite it a bit and cut bits out and so on, and the work just falls apart.
Sometimes that's not the case of course, if you have someone actually talented doing it - Sokurov for instance has fantastic adaptations of Crime and Punishment and Faust, all altered, but kept great nonetheless
However, if you're working in a mini-series format, i think your chance at success increases greatly, because you can stay far closer to the source material. There's a fantastic 2005 mini-series adaptation of Master & Margarita, which is almost 1:1 to the book

only on lit does referencing an obscure bullshit movie constitute a "joke"

get a fuckimng life loser stop jerking off to yor criterion collection bullshit

Neo Yokio >>>>> Neo Tokyo

should I watch it?

Unironically this

Please no, just..no. The narrative is only the surface of the themes and ideas in the book and is only there to package and deliver Nietzche's philosophy, theories and experiences. I simply cant see it working very well unless its some Malick type narrated art-house film.

alarmingly mad

sure, why not

>le pure fool
it was parsifal tier, not nietzschean
>In his art all that the modern world requires most urgently is mixed in the most seductive manner: the three great stimulantia of the exhausted: the brutal, the artificial, and the innocent (idiotic)

They made a play from it, and Laibach contributed the soundtrack (its glorious)

Have you seen Chicken Little?

>if someone like Sokurov did it, it'd be kino
You mean shallow garbage for pseuds. Just read the damn book, you casual.