Stack + shoes thread

Stack + shoes thread

Plebadebdeb

How was school today?

r8

Seattle Coffeeshop Literati / 10

Thanks, I've always wanted to visit Seattle. I've been up to Oregon and I liked it, so I figured the further you go from California the better it gets ergo Seattle must be a pretty cool place.

LONDON

gay thread

impressive

Tryhard/10

Are you just getting into the occult and eastern studies?

I'm bare feet.

Why stop at Seattle then? True patricians continue on to Bellingham

>hitchhiker's guide next to IJ

it's been a couple years. those aren't all my books i just chose a few at random and put them next to my shoes

post feet then, memester

Don't hurt me

why would you put the soles of your shoes on your books?

I'll hurt you for putting your shoe on top of a book barbar

Fuck you that's why

>morning of the magicians
how is it? been wanting to read that

you don't want to know what crowley's ghost is going to put on top of you tonight, m8. don't do that

If you're into the occult it's great

are you a woman?

If there is any femanons on, can you just post the books with your bare feet?
Im curious if foot health has anything to do with taste in litetature.

Spread toes to if you don't mind! Thanks

I believe we have an ulterior motive here.

I just finished the gunslinger, i didn't care for it. i don't think i'll continue the rest of the series

sorry footkun i have no coordination

DELETE THIS

great idea for a thread, OP
here's mine

why would you be reading all of these at the same time

A cow died for those

to reach nirvana

Thats not how you reach nirvana friend

Are you taking a class?

not op, how do you reach it then?

>that stack

Understanding what the idea the idea of a void is, and how yin and yang act around itm

some sugar helps with the veggies

nice black boots all of you :)

Srsly wtf is up with these boots. Are you all goth bitches or skinheads?

What ingenious female foot fetishist started this?

probably art bros, male equivalent of art hoes

>tfw reddish-brown boot masterrace

not even a foot fetishist but those are pretty cute

lol that's the average Veeky Forums user, better that than nerd bros

What shoes are patrician?

thanks

i live in a relevant city and its wintertime

stop trying to fulfill your weird fetishes on a Cantonese train spotting board

show them you filthy slut

Fucking this. Who the fuck wears Doc Martins besides Art Bros and Goth Bitches. Get a pair of running shoes or vans like a normal person

here are some real boots Veeky Forums

>vans
>not art bro

Tbh I think patrician clothing is a meme, aside from some special occasion stuff for women. Just dress in things you like, you'll probably look like a member of whatever subculture you're a part of but there's nothing wrong with that. If you'd have to try to be patrician with your clothes, you can't pull those looks off.

I've autisticly taken visual surveys of classmates' footwear in several classes and vans/chucks always have multiple pairs represented.

so Veeky Forums is all university fags with hipster boots?

>aside from some special occasion stuff for women
Could you please specify?

crocs

The Bible? What? You should start with the Greeks, man!

big if true

vans lol

Hi lads how are you

What's the Carré book?

TTSS
what else

to be fair, I wear bootcut and a big ole belt buckle, with a flannel + t shirt combo
Im I'm from a very western town

seven pillars of wisdom is top shelf patriciancore, i actually read that book in jail

Jail, huh? Read much books there? Had fun?

Women's clothing is much more varied than men's, as a whole. But day to day, most girls probably dress like guys, in that they find pieces that are in a style they like, look good on them, and are appropriate for whatever environment they're in. Most girls won't spend a lot of mental energy putting together highly creative outfits outfits for everyday life, they have stuff that works and call it a day.

For occasions where women are expected to dress up, it's a little different. There are so many different options, styles, and ways to put things together that it's a shame not to get creative. It's easy for many women to fall back on generic "nice" clothing in whatever cut flatters their body, and it will probably look fine. But for the truly /patrician/ woman, the chance to dress up is an opportunity for creative expression, another chance to explore something interesting. The best looks are both interesting and make you look good. But these efforts can take a lot of time and effort and money to put together. They would also likely be inappropriate for whatever environment you're usually in.

Oops, "But these efforts" should be "But these outfits." Sorry, phoneposting

yeah it was a pretty good time. i was there for like 2 weeks, and i didnt read any other books because pillars of wisdom was the only one i had on me when i went to jail. i wrote a really long quote from it on the wall of the cell. one of the jailers gave me book five of game of thrones when i asked for a book, but i couldnt get into it. it was shit plus i hadnt read the other ones before so i gave it back.

i dont thin anyone patrician would spend too much thought or time on fashion.

>they give you the 5th installment in an ongoing fantasy series

jail sounds not fun. But was the quote if I may ask?

>t. autismo

i don't have the book on me so i cant reproduce it exactly. its where he talks about fighting in a regimented modern army vs the freedom of fighting with the bedouins. considering that this was military jail, and i was there for disobeying orders, i thought it was appropriate

>Veeky Forums is full of poofters
I'm not surprised

rude

i want to believe this is real

I get why you would think that for daily clothes, but for times to dress up I disagree. It's like food. You probably have stuff that tastes pretty good and is fairly healthy that you eat regularly. But for a special occasion, if it suits your taste, you can choose to go to a nice restaurant that has wild, intense flavors and gets creative with their food. Hopefully it will be different from anything you've had before.
Or you can go to a white tablecloth restaurant that has decent but "normal" food and gets good reviews from 60 year old country club members on yelp.

Why be satisfied with being bland?

Why no Fire and Fury?

Have it on .pdf

Currently reading Frankenstein and these are the books I plan to read/reread next in order down

>patrician
>indifferent to aesthetics

Well, these are some trash books so I guess it's fine?

Why not? lol

brilliant

I have the same pair myself! Great boots.

dont actually go to bellingham it's a spiritual void and cursed

To be fair, so is Seattle

>douay-rheims
my guy

not gonna argue on that one

dirty bois

best itt, ann d aswell?

Those DMs have barely been worn, haven't been polished and almost certainly haven't been baptised.

SCAB.