Intellectual rockstars

what do you guys think of french "intellectual rockstar" culture? imagine having philosophy groupies, sounds awesome tbqh. pic related is bernard henri levy for those not in the know. another good example would be camus

i suppose to an extant it's european in general, not only french. i bet zizek has a ton of groupies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nmu3uwqzbI
youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me on the left

>((French))

your jew envy is showing

It's shit. Read Bernanos.

(((Envy)))

i don't want to be a jew i just want a qt jewish gf

>i just want a qt jewish gf
That's how I know you really aren't Jewish. As a Jewish I guy, I definitely don't date Jewish girls.

What’s the deal with this photo? Why would you dress him and his missy in white and then choose such a small depth of field. He and his missy already are compositionally distinct from the background, and now the background is a huge blur of detail that distracts. Poorly shot photo

are any of BHL's books worth it? i liked some of his letters to Houllebecq but wasn't motivated to seek further

that means you want your kids to be jewish which means you're jewish even if you're not actually jewish, capiche?

is it true that derrida was a player who fugged a new qt waifish grad student every week?

probably

This is the life style I want more than anything else in the world

He was a Jew so its safe to assume he was a rapist, yes

evola said rape was aryan. are jews the real master race?

>youtube.com/watch?v=0nmu3uwqzbI
did they fuck?

Clearly, yes

alpha as fuck

Littery a cute 8/10 for me

did she bear him children?

He has a child so maybe. He owned those means of production.

how can jew rockstars and intellectuals have all these qts? goy intellectuals have so-so girls, but some jew mongrels have top fillet like serge gainsbourg. whats their secret?

Jews are just better than whites at everything. There is a reason they have higher IQ's statistically than whites. There is a reason they run the media, the government, academia, Hollywood. Get all the girls. It's because they are better than whites.

>jew mongrels
bernard henri levy is sephardi, no an ashkenazi mongrel

Why are there no geophysics groupies?

this pic gives me hope

>geophysics
yeah, you'd think girls would be turned on by guys who are ROCK HARD wink wink nudge nudge

excuse me?

He is ugly and smart. You are just ugly.

really? i get along with all the jewish girls i know but most of the jewish guys i know seem either standoffish or adversarial, even the one's i'm good friends with. never really dated a jewish girl so can't comment there. but jewish girls seem super nice to me.

ya you’re just a subhuman dork looking to defile the female other

A lot of them are nice, but it's a boring kind of niceness imo. Israeli girls are shit too, but for other reasons. They have an almost superhuman level of vanity/conceit, it's quite remarkable. I like European girls best, and thankfully they like me back (esp German girls). They're much better conversationalists. I've never had an especially enjoyable conversation with a Jewish girl, whereas with Euro girls it seems to be the rule rather than the exception.
haha your so bitter

but higher IQ accounts to be fuck ugly and be able to get top pussy? how? there are very smart whites that are ugly and they get at best moderately hot women. what are they lacking?

How? Actual musicians can play their tracks over and over before people get bored of them, ideas are less entertaining. People buy albums to listen to at home but they won't go to an auditorium to listen to the person who came up with it repeat it.
Anyway, there are intellectual groupies, they're called students.

>How?
A lot of these people publish articles and such regularly. They're also public figures who give interviews and participate in talk shows and panel discussion etc. Europe is different from America. They hold intellectuals in high regard, even (sadly, maybe especially) if they're meme-tier intellectuals. I'm assuming you're American here, but correct me if I'm wrong.

are you ashkenazi? or sephardic?

superior sephardi

Oh, poor you.

yikes

what? should i feel bad for not being a turboautist ashkenazi? sephardi is comfy af.

>jew has the hots for German girls
So you've basically just proved Hitler was right all along?

/pol/fags have a point when they say that everything is jewed up in the US. When you take a look at france, you'll be hard-pressed to find someone that thinks Israel isn't a war mongering colonialist country. Also everyone knows the hack in OPs pic is another jewish propagandist, nobody takes him seriously here. Except it's not perceived as antisemitism since we don't have CIA to brainwash the entire country.

Levy is not a star, not even a physolosph, all his books have been discharged, he's just wealthy as fuck and excellent at networking at high level (jewish talent)

I didn't say I have the hots for German girls, I said German girls have the hots for me. I have the hots for Italian girls.

Derrida denied UC Irvine's access to his archives/manuscripts (they had agreed upon this) after UC Irvine began investigating a colleague being accused of sexual harassment by a female grad student.

Can you fucking believe that? After all the money UC Irvine spent to document Derrida's manuscripts, they're not longer able to...why? Because they dared to follow procedure and investigate a professor.

Also, UC Irvine is a state funded school which Derrida agreed to give lectures (at a very high salary, of course) but the joke is he insisted on giving 3 lectures a week and only in french.

Derrida is a literal rape apologist and scam-artist.

Unfortunately being a genius also often comes with crippling depression, even if youre not actually autistic

Yes those are AVERAGE IQs. It's a well know phenomena that Ashkenazis have an effed up bell curve where they're either turbo autists or retards, whereas sephardi have normal bell curve. Also keep in mind a lot of mizrahi and maghrebi are conflated with sephardi. Bottom line: Maimonides, Spinoza, Yehuda HaLevi, Ibn Ezra etc were all Sephardi. We have a damn good track record.

On Ashkenazi bell curve see:
youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI

I'm p antisemetic but I would love a jewish gf. They're so adorably neurotic and naggy. It somehow activates my milf fetish even in if they're early 20's.

>Derrida is a literal rape apologist and scam-artist.

i've always suspected taht the real point of 60's/70's pomo was for ugly little men to confect auras around themselves so women half their age would fuck them.

JUST

kek, I mean I find them physically attractive, but I can't stand their personalities. They're either annoying, uninteresting, or I simply don't have chemistry with them.
>my milf fetish
is it the khazar milkers lmao? that's actually only really a thing with russian jewesses (obviously there are exceptions). most jewesses are medium to small breasts

no it's nothing physical, it's just their shrill, high pitched voice, and constant whining that reminds me of a motherly type. I've only been around upper middle class Ashkenazis for reference.

>for ugly little men to confect auras around themselves so women half their age would fuck them.
that's an endeavour that extends all the way back to humanitie's prehistoric roots

Derrida literally created an entire philosophy built around his aphantasia. Literally a mentally impaired individual who could not conceive of a world beyond words, which of course, without visual context would have no meaning at all beyond binary oppositions. Fortunately for us not everyone is crippled in this way. Amazing that people even give him time of day.

>implying i'd rather be an inbred turboautist

COPE

wtf i love tay sachs now

That's probably Gilad Atzmon's most fascinating lecture. Really entertaining as well, I dig his sense of humor.

Is that you, Sam?

nope, the only sam i know is an ashkenazi ironically

based
ASSkenazim aren't even jewish

thanks, are you a jew? how did you form this opinion?

Aww, I thought you were this posh British-elitist Sephardi friend of mine.

Nah. People don't realize it but a lot of British Jews are Sephardi. They emigrated their via the Netherlands after they left Spain.

its something the white supremacists say in confusion (and arabs too) when they don't know what else to do, they'll also say that Jews are bad at math or really just nepotists and not brilliant in business or finance when they can't justify there being Jews significantly more talented and accomplished than them

there*

I love how /pol/lacks railk on about da joos but whenever someone happens to be against the "state" of Israel their butthurt is just as palpable.

>ywnb a comfy kike

At least Houllebecq gives us goyim hope.

> significantly more talented and accomplished than them
kek at you believing this

>Houllebecq
>giving hope
wat

dont turn this into your fucking blogpost, kike

or in the case of notorious AIDS carrier Michel Foucault, boys half his age

ok, since you asked so nicely