What book(s) taught you the most about female psychology?

What book(s) taught you the most about female psychology?

I imagine many of us here were raised by single mothers or at best a weak father, and have therefore suffered romantically as a result. For example, pic related is in many ways my ideal gf. Intelligent, cute, witty, sensitive, pale, and many other things beside. Now despite being described at various times (less so lately) as handsome, intelligent, witty and so forth myself I simply could not until recently ever imagine that a young woman such as this would ever settle for anyone but the cream of the masculine crop, the very best of what manhood has to offer, the kind of highly intelligent, extremely wealthy, nauseatingly ambitious young buck who could both leave her a panting, sweating, blushing, salinated mess and also the kind who could plumb the depths of her subconscious and challenge her intellectual extremes in a way that leaves her astonished at the uncharted psychological territories she traveled thanks in part due to said male partner's encouragement. The perceived contrast in status between the type of young woman she represents and the "tier" of young man I felt I represented led me to think in an essentially feminine way, e.g. that were she but to glance at me and smile that I would gladly marry her right then and dedicate myself to some depressing, thankless career simply to compensate for the kindness she shewed me.

Now, I realize at this point that this is no the case, and that it is very likely that most young women are happy enough to find someone who is simply handsome (if not necessarily in a traditional sense even), funny, kind, independent, mature, warm-hearted, loyal, hard-working, self-sacrificing and sexually dominant. But the psychological journey which led to such a conclusion was so needlessly arduous that I wish that in place of an absent father I was at least provided with books that may have dispensed the kind of practical wisdom that he (as a man who had physically penetrated a woman at least once, i.e. in order to conceive me) would have otherwise provided.

Through the Looking-Glass

Love by Stendhal

Why?

This is pretty useful for female psychology, particularly with how women relate to men.

Is this post ironic?

no, it's post-ironic

Because that's literally all it's about

Could be Lolita.

I believe that any man, in terms of character traits and physical prowess, has massive potential to rise to the top of the dominance heirarchy if they can execute on their fantasies. Most importantly of all, if you want a women you need to stop over intellectualising about the process of becoming attractive/highvalue and listen/implement the advice of men who live and breathe in the amazingly world of well grounded female abundance.

Books:
David Deida, The Way of The Superior Man (read this yearly for five years)

Youtube: The Natural Lifestyles, best pickup agency out there, founded by Australian ex shaolin monk who helps nerds become real men. Been watching and applying their content after graduating from the entry-level one night stand culture of Real Social Dynamics (who still have excellently free content).

Also, just go and talk to women, they're humans with needs for attention too!

Portrait of the Lady

>David Deida, The Way of The Superior Man (read this yearly for five years)

Bog off (((shill)))

which university is she from?

ohhhh shittttt he's a JOOOOOOOO

fuck thanks user, that was a close one. i almost listened to the other anons DEGENERATE recommendation.. hehe heil hitler 1488 amirite

Wuthering Heights

Oxford Jesus college

this, but unironically

>What book(s) taught you the most about female psychology?

none, talking to actual women is how you learn that

thank you based user

I try to learn as little as possible about female psychology. A good number of them are legitimately insane.

This but unironically.

>I imagine many of us here were raised by single mothers or at best a weak fathe

Is that why Veeky Forums is full of nancies?

>This but unironically.
im tired of seeing this expression all the time. didn't that originate on something awful? it's getting annoying

>stop reading books bruuuh just like leave your rooom

You can learn about women with books
You can also learn about them by going to clubs
Why the need to spout retarded platitudes?

this, but unironically

This, but...but!....unironically