Women can very well enter into a friendship with a man, but to maintain it--a little physical antipathy must help out

>Women can very well enter into a friendship with a man, but to maintain it--a little physical antipathy must help out.
Is this, day I say, the ultimate pantie-dropping one-liner?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn man really makes me hate women. We're better off without them. Giving them the vote has really destroyed white society and virtue

What did he mean by physical antipathy? Like she has to be ugly?

You can say what you want with a moustache like that.

this but unironically

No, he is just saying that in order for man and woman to be friends, there must not be any sexual tension in the way, they must have a little physical antipathy towards each other

nah think he meant that women were inferior to us as white men

he might have meant that as well, but i reckon a sharp fellow such as himself was more so referring to the fact that hot grils can be friends with neckbeards

He's saying that men and women can't be friends after all. He called it.

that why i don't have any female friends in my life haha.

No man is going to feel physical antipathy towards a hot chick though; therefore, she must be ugly.

>pantie-dropping one-liner
>not the pantie-dropping paragraph

>This union in love is complete; but it can remain so only as long as the separate lovers are opposed solely in the sense that the one loves and the other is loved, i.e., that each separate lover is one organ in a living whole. Yet the lovers are in connection with must that is dead; external objects belongs to each of them. This means that a lover stands in relation to things opposed to him in his own eyes as objects and opposites; this is why lovers are capable of a multiplex opposition in the course of their multiplex acquisition and possession of property and rights. The dead object in the power of one of the lovers is opposed to both of them, and a union in respect of it seems to be possible only if it comes under the dominion of both. The one who sees the other in possession of a property must sense in the other the separate individuality which has willed this possession. He cannot himself annul the exclusive dominion of the other, for this once again would be an opposition to the other’s power, since nor elation to an object is possible except mastery over it; he would be opposing a mastery to the other’s dominion and would be canceling one of the other’s relationships, namely, his exclusion of others from his property. Since possession and property make up such an important part of men’s life, cares, and thoughts, even lovers cannot refrain from reflection on this aspect of this relations. Even if the use of the property is common to both, the right to its possession would remain undecided, and the thought of this right would never be forgotten, because everything which men possess has the legal form of property. But if the possessor gives the other the same right of possession as he has himself, community of goods is still only the right of one or other of the two to the thing.

this triggers the schopenNEET

Not that's probably because you're a beta cuck soyboy.

Nietzsche was talking about true friendship, not the superficial relationships that we maintain and are to polite to call each other acquaintances.

>I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I DON'T WANNA BE FRIENDS!!!

He could be a homo

Add to this that you can't be friends with
your friend's wife (personal experience)
and you'really set.

>(personal experience)

Do tell.

please spare us

It's just about this sexual tension we're talking about you may not have the intention but it's gonna rise jealousy in your friend's heart and this is gonna poison your relationship with him but he's
not gonna say anything because you both are reserved macho males and afterall how'd he address it without looking "insecure". So one day you both will get drunk, high as fuck, really wasted then is when this all is gonna emerge. You'll get in a shit fight
he won't say a word just punch you. you're gonna ask yourself the reason, wasn't I a good friend? What have I done wrong? What's the matter?
Deep inside you'll know why.

wow, so deep and insightful :D rpaise kek

this but ironically

That's what he's saying. The girl must be unnatractive or the man dissinterested in sex. Either way, such relationships are rare. That's why men an women can pretty much never be friends.

wow that's a deep picture

women can't understand speedforce

here have another

but user sounds like one of the most boring, dreadful people to talk to...
>hurr durr star wars

Not to his big fat friend though

That's good. Have more for me please.

name one person who understands the speed force, including any writer at marvel

they both sound dreadful. my best friend is female, we hooked up when we first met but have since both been through multiple relationships and never once attempted to be with each other again. she's the only person in the world i feel i can relate to as well as i do, and talk to without fear of judgment. she's also fairly attractive, not going to say i am as well but i do okay for myself.
it's not hard to be friends with girls. maybe if you take seriously the neurotic, misogynist rhetoric of a NEET on fucking Veeky Forums it is, but these people have no conception of how social dynamics work.

get the FUCK out of here retarded fucking normalfag

i'm balding

>when you realize hitler would have browsed Veeky Forums and /r9k/

you're on Veeky Forums.
is this way

you're on Veeky Forums
facebook.com is this way

i've literally never had a facebook, also you're on Veeky Forums screaming REEE NORMIE because someone is friends with a girl. fuck off

>because someone is friends with a girl
or because someone has a superiority complex to everyone ("neurotic, misogynist rhetoric of a NEET on fucking Veeky Forums") yet comes here. Hang yourself

lol /r9k/ is not everyone. why are you even on this board if you can't hold a rational discussion sans memes

lol get laid, you fucking loser haha

...samefag

yes thats why we drink the paiint

this is pathetic

lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel

you cant be friends with gurl vegana smel bad you ned leav

this but actually unironically

No, sometimes you are. Physical antipathy doesn't mean that either parts are ugly. It's just not compatible. When you have plenty of woman friends, some of them you screwed, others just had nothing with you even though they are kind of hot. Sometimes it is your long time girlfriend's best friend and you actually develop something nice and non-sexual even with hot women. The chad life can be surprising to some of you, I understand.

this but actually ironically