Which language should I try to learn? I'm a latino and already know English and Spanish

Which language should I try to learn? I'm a latino and already know English and Spanish.

Which language has the best literature that couldn't otherwise be easily translated?

Learn Russian. Also, "Latino" is a bullshit identity, like saying "I'm European".

yeah, hate the use of that word "latino"

French, German, Russian

I think it's mostly used by people from little-known LatAm countries like Paraguay or Honduras, who are embarrassed to mention their nationality for some reason (People from Mexico say I'm Mexican, people from Brazil say I'm Brazilian, people from Colombia say I'm Colombian.) Or by people with parents from different Latin American countries. Annoying word nonetheless.

>couldn't otherwise be easily translated
Easily sanskrit. Vedic literature has the biggest corpus out of all the classic languages. Actually, most of it remains untranslated. Good luck learning it, though.

polish

Italian, German, French

What kind of retard identifies himself as 'latino'? Have some pride, man. You don't have to abide by your American overlord's wishes.

Just learn Italian. It's basically Spanish but better.

If you only care about literature, then Russian, Mandarin, French or German. Learning a language is however very time-consuming (esp. if you want to be able to easily read literature), so you probably want to factor in things like your personal interests and possibly even job opportunities.

Why do you hate the word “Latino”? Is it because you can’t say it right with your gringo accents?

Who cares if it’s not the appropriate word to use? You understood what I meant, right?

>gringo accent
Lol says the La-Ti-No we should have never raped you desu, what a fucking mistake, the Americanos were right to kill all of their Ameri-Indians

It's because it is a proxy identity marker. You are not really "American" because of your heritage but cannot identify yourself as a member of your heritage's country because you were not born there, have only visited it as a foreigner, you have grown and been raised in a mostly American context, etc. Not only that, but you are defining you cultural and racial identity by using a term created by American institutions to exclude you from being a "bona fide American".

But if you were born and raised in a Latin American country and you identify yourself as a "Latino", you are just a fag with a colonial mentality.

What are some book recommendations for learning German? I'm trying to get back to my roots.

>I'm a latino
Congrats

Anyway if you're just learning a new language for just literature sounds like a waste of time especially since you know the two most useful ones for the USA (assuming youre american). If you have a profession where it's useful than learn a tongue that would be handy. Likely Mandarin or russian I'd say.

Contemporary mandarin

Forget this utilitarian scum, learn Latin

>amerimutt getting in touch with his heritage

Try German for Reading

thx fren

also check out /lang/ generals on /int/

lots of people learning German. difficult language . I can read super simple news articles now. But a normal book by Hesse still contains about 60% unknown words for me. Once it's down to 15% I'll try acturally reading Siddhartha.

Sabiendo Español no te costará demasiado aprender Francés. La fonética es difícil, pero partes de la ventaja de que puedes deducir buena parte del léxico. Puedes alcanzar un buen nivel de lectura en un tiempo razonable y acceder a muchísimas obras importantes de la literatura. Échale un vistazo.

Maybe pick up some latin, since that pops up alot in smart people books
????