>Age
>Myers-Briggs result
>Uni major
>Are you on any prescription meds?
>Do you smoke the herbal jew?
>Are you learning another language, or can you speak another language?
>Your favourite sport
>Favourite books
>Intellectual hero; or your favourite author, thinker, etc.

>23
>INFJ
>Law
>No
>No but I like it
>French, still learning
>Basketball
>The Brothers Karamazov, War and Peace, Crime and Punishment
>Freud

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot your credit card number

>19
>INTP-T
>English and Philosophy (double major) but might make philosophy a minor in the final years.
>I was on anti-psychotics last year because one psychiatrist gave me a flimsy schizophrenia diagnosis on our first meeting - which is not kosher. I was experiencing some delusions, but it seems that I had a drug-induced psychosis from having a wisdom tooth extraction - they used Ket on me - Phillip K. Dick had the same thing, but didn't come back.
>Weed? No, makes me anxious.
>I was learning German but got lazy this month. I'd like to read the German Idealists, Goethe and Kafka in the original some day.
>Soccer
>Right now, I revere Beckett

Let us blog, anonimo. If we be earnest, we will come to learn more of another - and, if successful, I may be so repulsed as to leave this board forever!

>29
>INFJ
>Literary criticism and theory
>Used to be on Xanax but lost health insurance, get it off darknet now for panic attacks
>No
>French
>Don't watch sports; used to really like American football
>No favorites, favorite areas are 19th century Russian and 20th American
>Probably Adorno

Cuck

This u tho, enjoy life without Adorno

>20
>INTP
>still deciding
>anti-depressants (which doubles as anti-anxiety)
>no
>I'm conversational in German, thinking of picking up Russian or French or any number of Middle Eastern languages due to my political interest in the region
>none
>not sure
>Marx was kewl

>19
>INFJ
>Computer Science
>No
>Not anymore
>Norwegian
>Skiing
>Lotr and Stoner
>Kierkegaard

>21
>INTJ
>Media and Communications
>No
>Nah son
>Learning French, can speak some Norwegian and Hungarian
>AFL
>One Hundred Years of Solitude, Don Quixote, Catch-22, Let the Right One In, The Wasp Factory
>Don't really have one. Maybe Diogenes for the ancient banter

>>Age
>>Myers-Briggs result
ENTP, INTJ, INTP
>>Uni major
Electrical and electronic engineering
>>Are you on any prescription meds?
No.
>>Do you smoke the herbal jew?
No. Not for 5 years, and proud of that.
>>Are you learning another language, or can you speak another language?
Yes, can speak 2 fluently, understand 1 somewhat, and eventually going to learn a fourth out of necessity.
>>Your favourite sport
Olympic weightlifting.
>>Favourite books
House of the dead, First law series (guilty pleasure), and anything by the stoics
>>Intellectual hero; or your favourite author, thinker, etc.
The idea of having heroes is ridiculous.

>>>Your favourite sport
>Olympic weightlifting.
And that's obviously to do, watching sports is tedious and only makes you fatter and weaker.

>Visit an imageboard that mainly exists for anonymous posting.
>Still take every chance you can to talk about your shitty self.
Why don't you guys just go to Tumblr?

>26
>INTJ
>Nope although i often self-prescribe stuff like modafinil, adrenal/ritalin, microdoses of LSD depending on availability
>When i have it, try to avoid it as i suffered from depersonalisation* in the past
>Speak fluent french since i've lived there for about a decade, learnt some spanish since it's an academic obligation, intermediate level of mandarin
>i don't sport
>I never know how to answer this question. Is favourite the book that i feel has the most literary merit? probably ulysses. The book that i had the most 'fun' reading? (snow crash, love me them katana wielding pizza delivery hackers)
>Newton, Carl Sagan, Rand, Joyce, Chris Hitchens

*not sure if this is the correct term.
It was as if 'I' was a third person observer my actions. 'I' was overly critical of everything which led me to suffer from self-hatred and some depression.

>27
>ISFJ
>philosophy
>so many
>no, it makes me flip
>english is the 2nd of my 3 languages
>football (I don't watch games but I like to keep up)
>Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, TBK
>Koestler

Tumblr is for girls. Veeky Forums is man tumblr. I say this as a tumbler myself

xD Tumblr is for blogging and SJeWism
I bet you haven't moved past gamergate yet, right?

>Age
>Myers-Briggs result
INTJ but that's if I'm really trying to fit into one.
>Uni major
CS
Antipsychotics
No
Learning no, bilingual.
>Your favourite sport
MMA
>Favourite books
Many
Kaczynski

Into
Philosophy
No
No
Yes
Yes

>27
>INTP
>I took wellbutrin for almost two tears, but Instopped taking them about a year ago. Felt like I didn't need them anymore. I had always had some kind of depression issues but then I started working at Ikea and god damn was that a depressing job―that's when I started the meds.
>no but I used to. I prefer alcohol in moderation.
>I speak Hebrew fluently
>I used to love playing basketball, but I stopped halfway through highschool. Haven't really done any sports since then.
>Fiction: Brothers Karamazov, ; Philosophy: Gay Science; History: Plutarch's Lives; Other: Reign of Quantity and the Signs of the Times; Religion: Gospel of John. My favorite books are kind of bland since they're pretty much the same/similar answers to what 90% of othe people say. It's when you get to my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th etc favorite books that we get to the interesting stuff.
>Being a "hero", is a pretty tall order. It's not the same as simply voicing interesting opinions or having profound philosophical thoughts. I guess my intellectual hero is de Saint Exupery (pic related). He was a simple, and good man. He did his duty, and he died in its performance. He expressed dignified and worthy thoughts, in a simple way, and I used to really love reading his books.

So far no anti-INTP spammers in the thread, that's good.

10/10 would hang with. CS sounds boring af, but you're the perfect archtype.
If I may ask, are the meds for delusions or autism?

Tumblr is for blogging tho, I'm not even saying that it's worse than Veeky Forums, it's just that it serves a different purpose.
I don't even know what Gamergate is other than it's some /v/ related autism.

Why, cause of the benzos? Or is it just my general placidity

either way fuck u nigga write more

Tumblr isn't just for blogging about yourself. When I used it, all I did was follow camgirls, philosophy blogs and classical art blogs.

I dont remember
History
No
No
Yes
Weightlifting
Many
None

>same fagging yourself

>22
>ENTP
>Computer science / philosophy
>Yes but without prescription (modafinil)
>Yes
>Italian
>MMA
>Being and time, yoga sutras
>Me

>22
>ENTP
>Law
>No
>Sometimes, yes
>English is my second, about to start learning French
>Swimming, weightlifting
>Ashes and Diamonds, Maids of Wilko
>Lenin

>>Used to be on Xanax but lost health insurance, get it off darknet now for panic attacks

How much is darknet valium/xanax?

I teach English in a third world country and can buy any barbiturates, benzos, SSRI's and other things OTC. Valium is 100 x 10mg pills for just $0.70. I'm not sure about Xanax, but it's cheap af too.

>23
>ISTP
>College dropout, did English/Marketing but the Navy sounds more fun (college is a scam desu)
>no meds ever
>I stopped smoking over 8 years ago
>No, considering Latin though
>MMA
>Book of Thel is my favorite William Blake poem
>William Blake

Who cares
Philosophy
No
Yes
I speak Spanish, Catalan and English fluently. I'm currently learning German.
Tennis
Pan, Madame Bovary, Dubliners, The Savage Detectives
Aristotle

>17
>ISFP
>Maths (but i wish architecture)
> i used to
> y, russian
> call of cthulhu, the metamorphosis
>franz kafka

>Age

>Myers-Briggs result

INTP-A.

>Uni major

Neuroscience and psychology.

No.

No -- smoking makes me paranoid.

I can read and write Hindi and am conversationally proficient. Hoping to go to India again in summer to take courses for a month or two. I can also understand a lot of Spanish but am not particularly good at speaking.

If I became fluent in Hindi and Spanish, I'd be a very happy boy.

>Your favourite sport

To watch: definitely UFC.

To do: I fenced for seven years, wrestled for seven, and figure skated (no homo, my mom is a coach and made me) for four. Of the three sports, fencing was probably my favorite. I will say, up until university, the number of awkward nerds in the local fencing club was incredible.

>Favourite books

I'm no good at picking favorites. Marx has had a profound influence on me -- something I expect to be criticized for, if anybody reads the entirety of my post.

My favorite "popular" fiction author is definitely Jhumpa Lahiri. IMO, she's actually a very talented writer and does a terrific job describing fairly ordinary problems in a way that's extraordinarily compelling. I've enjoyed everything of hers I've read.

Can't really pick anyone, to be honest. I've been influenced by various authors and thinkers, and none of them has exerted a noticeably out-sized effect compared to the rest.

>INTP-A
>-A
>INTP-T
>-T
What do the letters at the end mean

16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent

>Assertive (-A) individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals. Similarly, they are unlikely to spend much time thinking about their past actions or choices – according to Assertive types, what’s done is done and there is little point in analyzing it. Not surprisingly, people with this trait report more satisfaction with their lives and they also feel more confident in their abilities to handle challenging and unexpected situations.

>[...] individuals with Turbulent (-T) identity are self-conscious and sensitive to stress. They experience a wide range of emotions and tend to be success-driven, perfectionistic and eager to improve. They are also more willing to change jobs if they feel stuck in their current one and to spend time thinking about the direction in which their life is going.

>26
>enfp
>uneducated
>no
>no
>yes, finnish and some swedish and german
>trailrunning
>potter, kingkiller, sanderson, asoiaf and all kinds of
>many

>Age
>Myers-Briggs result
INFJ
>Uni major
Philosophy
No
Very occasionally.
Learning Latin.
>Your favourite sport
Probably football (soccer). Oly weightlighting is great to watch too.
>Favourite books
Borges, Sebald, Aickman, Ligotti, Tolkien.
Probably Wittgenstein.

are there any reliable or semi reliable online mbti tests