Why hasn't she published anything since that story in Playboy?

Why hasn't she published anything since that story in Playboy?
I liked it...

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/culture/books/g29296/best-books-female-authors-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she's a hooker now. Her nudes are funny. U can see discarded condom on bed.

>Because she's a hooker now
how to contact and how much?

I like her tits

so?
no reason not to publish

When you're strung out 24/7 on narcotics and want to kill yourself, as romantic as it sounds its not a productive creative space

This will always be the funniest thing to me. The Alt Lit writers in general, and their various sordid fates, are amusing. I feel like you could write a great satire of them all.

Could someone post the nudes. I wanna bust a nut for /lit. Never done that before.

If you read her novel closely it answers your question.

She became interested in writing (and reading) as a tool to be used in understanding and guiding her own action. Ultimately, it failed for her. (Look how her theoretical conversations seem to have very little bearing or connections on her feelings.)

The playboy story shows a hypertophying of this theorizing impulse, but without the autobiographical element, meaning she's given it up for the reasons she became attracted to it initially.

It's likely that she has just accepted her drives and is now using them to better her life rather than trying to alter or understand them. She's taking the pre-buddhist solution, basically.

That or she is just a very slow writer. It would make sense given she'd be learning how to write less autobiographically, or she'd be accumulating another decade or half decade of autobiography to turn into writing. She was never inherently very inventive, without even having a kind of style to drive her invention.

t. Calloway fan

also I imagine prostitution pays quite well and is a make your own hours type gig, plus she probably can be selective and only pic guys shes semi attracted to, and probably is obsessed with sex and men anyway, so she is just living a great of luxury, self indulgence, sex, patience and friendship in her own little world

Go to bed Tao

Seconding

Tao Lin gets 50k advances from Vintage, has two books in the pipeline, is off the prescription drugs, healthy and has a qt gf though.

dawwww, alright...you can stay up a bit past your bedtime tonight tao...only if your promise to behave

Damn she is really a qt

Look at that smile

This makes me angry

>qt
bitch got bigger calves than you do tao

Most women have thicker legs than most men.

The fact that this girl and Mira are considered hot by lit girls standards is pretty depressing. Why cuties don't like literature?

Mira used to be a qt tho

She has fecal alcohol syndrome

He was also always the most successful/mainstream of the alt-lit crew though
Now go to bed Tao

Only if you compare her with the average lit girl, which is either a withered jewess, a feminist or a dyke. But if you compare her to an actual cute girl then she's very unremarkable.

The closer I get to thirty the more I can perceive youth in women. I hope I see them at this age as children when I'm forty otherwise the rest of my life will be excruciating if I don't have the money for prostitutes. Right now there is this halo of freshness around 18 - 22 year old women that makes them both unapproachable and magnetic at the same time. I can't imagine that extending proportionally to cover the whole of women's twenties. I would have to lock myself up inside my apartment.

I feel that. Women my age are depressing. 29 a lot of them are starting to turn old and haggard. There beauty is now just a memory.

I kind of like that haggard and spent look if it has character and it doesn't just speak to a kind of spiritual exhaustion or deep automation but it's beauty and not sublimity we're talking about (in Burkean terms.) It's subtle and refined, now overmastering. It makes me sad because I feel like the days of Eros are behind me, and I never got my fill or understood at the time I would only get my fill then so I should be a glutton for memory

You can pull chicks at any age nigger. It gets easier with age. You just have to try harder to get out

Tao Lin vs Tai Lopez, who wins?

That's the thing though, you have to build the whole proscenium if you want to meet that God now, it doesn't just happen. Building is exhausting.

It would be cool and interesting if he kept a detailed writings of all her encounters and thoughts on all the men she goes with, some memoirs of a hipster geisha type ish: Diary of A Hipster Whore Desu

>she's becoming a low rate whore to better her life

Absolute state of Liberals

Top zozzle

prolly makes more than average her age; how many sluts on tinder fuck a different guy every night and dont get paid, oldest profession, imagine if she likes sex and likes the guys she chooses to accept to fuck, and so gets paid to have a good time and be pleasured

consider that in the face of:

Or, y'know, what actually happens when alt-lib chicks get famous... the corporate cucklords pay them in dick and drugs, along with advances and favors (like making/extending their careers), to hook them.
>And they fall for it.
>Every time.

we were talking about her prostituting career, and if you are aware of that, and simply speaking about......I must ask what are some examples of fields of these alt-lib chicks where that takes place

A relative "better" than miserably fucking random dudes out of a weird compulsion

you sound like you're choking on history and masturbatory thinking

50k advances are basically shit when it takes him 5 years to publish a book. So he makes 10 thou a year from writing. Worse than minimum wage.

His wealthy parents still support him at, what, age 34.

elle.com/culture/books/g29296/best-books-female-authors-2017/

This. It's just due to fat distribution, it's not significant.

WOW! you sound like you could rationalise eating a bowl of shit and nuts for breakfast. Get a life, m8