"One copy of Nietzsche's books please."

"One copy of Nietzsche's books please."

Is Nietzsche the best example out there illustrating that you should write your philosophy clearly and simply and not in obscure aphorisms? or else you'll just get misinterpreted by teenagers and soyboys.

shut the fuck up you fucking retard

why does the soyboy meme trigger people so hard? i think it's because it hits too close to home for them.

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

>i think it's because it hits too close to home for them.

no shit

Most of us, left or right, are weakened creatures. We have no situational preparedness. Our survival instincts have been pathetically dulled. Our entire generation is testament to the old saying about he who spareth the rod. Spoiled children, coddled manchildren, incapable of heroism, weak watery blood, disgrace, ruin, Hell.

I eat an onion everyday to prevent me becoming even more of a soyboy.

fuck off grandpa

*mains Mercy and reads comic books*

Cool picture.

>incapable of heroism
i once put myself in front of a guy that was pointing a gun at my famly.

I prefer my memes to be organic and not forced.

...Bane?

because it isn't fucking funny

you sound like a high school fag

I wish I actually had the money to buy all that dumb shit

More like "weekend" creatures

Leave Kant-senpai out of this

>David foster Wallace

It's just nu-male but repackaged with an Infowars seal.
My real problem is gape maw, though. It's pushing the meme to arbitrary levels, you can already see people just waiting for someone they don't like to open their mouth.

t. Soyboy

>aristocratic misogynist
>soy
Pick one

I think the soyboy thing is a silly meme but that expression is genuinely weird. It's like they saw women do it and thought it'd be great for them to do it too. I'll really start questioning things if men start to do that annoying thing where they stick their tongue beneath their teeth and force a smile.

It's a really common pose, though. It's just a fake "look at us we're having so much fun" thing people do for pictures.

>Common

Maybe if you're skydiving or something.

>people

Kant is too problematic and difficult for Soybians

t. soyboy

becaude these are ugly people with ugly souls and ugly minds
>trigger
i wanna gas all of you for using this meme in 2018
this isn’t forced people are just applying it randomly, there was a short period where extremely shallow readings of N were widespread in the new-atheist movement, people like TheAmazingAtheist would say they are nietzschean, but were liberals or libertarians who lived like pigs, were unmastered and ignorant of power. This period is ending but now JBP is bringing another wave of people who are ugly, weak, unmastered and powerless who want to LARP as ubermensch except instead of self-sodomizing liberals they’re self-mutilating, daddy’s boy, office drone conservatives. N was talking to a small group of robust spirits who had the power to breed the Ubermensch and who would act as a bridge to his coming into the world. 90% of N posters have no read more than one book, usually Genealogy of Morals badly, with extra emphasis on the Jews or Zarathustra and they have no idea what they’ve just looked at. Its not at all a testament to his philosophy since he said repeatedly, do not misunderstand me and his famous translators have reiteratef this, he spoke in contradictions and with masks to allow himself to come down into the world of course thought for people who wouldn’t grasp parable and aphorism. Anti-Nietzsche sentiment always comes from weak and parasitic people who are afraid of being harmed and think he advocated hunting and murdering the weak when he never suggested anything like that, that Ragnar Fagbeard guy did, Hitler and his teachers did, Lanz did, but N never suggested this at all. People see what they know not what’s there, and his is a philosophy of mirrors and masks, so naturally most people want to sublate it with: nihilism, existentialism, social darwinism, crypto-christianity which are all incompatible with subtle philosophy which is ironically like doing philosophy with a hammer. Transvaluation of values is an art and most cannot begin to conceive of how it could be done as they need others to lay a path for them or they become frightened and demand saving or retribution.

You have a very unhealthy view of people.

It's literally cuck/nu-male/autist repackaged.

>Yes i am here to pick my copy of maps of meaning

my brother is one of those proto gays that have convinced themselves its better to be gay because women are terrible. he's all for trans rights and stuff, and i dont mind that shit. but what really got me is when i started joking about being a cuck and he goes
>whats wrong with being a cuck?

this is when i realized i needed religion and gays should not be getting married.

no, neechee is like a spider, he traps those faggot losers and eats them alive while the really strong manly men see his web for what it is and escape/reject it.