Using the urinal at the public library

>using the urinal at the public library
>hear a cough behind me
>glance around
>a mentally retarded man is standing less than three feet away
>he is fondling himself while watching me piss
When, exactly, did public libraries become daycare centers for the socially dysfunctional?

When you and the other retarded guy mistook the children's non-fiction section for a urinal

when you decided to live in america

when there's cutbacks on mental health services due to post 2008 austerity measures it puts pressure on other public services. e.g. accident and emergency wards are full of mentalists who would otherwise have had a bed in a psychiatric hospital.

Same with geriatrics clogging up A&E and pissing themselves in public libraries

that sounds hilarious desu

Are you in favour of abortion?

You complain when they're in the libraries, you complain when they're on the sidewalks. Why not just admit that you want them in camps?

This.

you're my favorite tripfriend

So true. Our public library has a quiet section but I this is never adhered to. Sucks.
There’s also an open computer room full of oldies loudly asking how to send an email

The day you went in

s(he) killed and ate the original butterfly, don't be fooled by the skin

>at the library
>homeless guy starts moaning
>he is moving his arm quickly
>yells AWWWWWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
>librarians do nothing

City libraries sure are fun

Don't remember denying that I do

Go to a library in a rich neighborhood. The one in forest hill is empty. Rich people hate that shit.

Has it been seven years already?

We do swap out all that we were those seven year past...

Once Chuang Chou dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn't know he was Chuang Chou. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable Chuang Chou. But he didn't know if he was Chuang Chou who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was Chuang Chou. Between Chuang Chou and a butterfly there must be some distinction! This is called the Transformation of Things.

Reading this now, reminds me of the blue and black trans-humanists

yeah, the butterfly we loved wouldn't reply to me. she was better than that.

Very accurate. Public libraries are effectively Homeless Masturbation Centers™. Someone I met has a job in an NYC library and the biggest part of his job is to tell homeless people to stop jacking off.

At my usual library, there's a homeless man who drags an armchair from the lobby all the way to a secluded corner opposite. He and I are always the first ones inside when it opens. The first half hour or so of every day, the library's halls are filled with the chair's scratching the linoleum floor, the man struggling to push it with the decades he's got under his belt. People shoot the guy mean looks, but I always offer to carry the chair for him every morning. He always says no and introduces himself like new to me as if I haven't done the same for the past year.

Nice guy, though. He's always got a stack of junk newspapers that he lines the armchair with, and his corner is someplace where he doesn't get the attention of sheltered Silicon Valley drones. I took a picture of him reading some Hungarian novel upside-down once, though I can't find it.

books are for the psychologically dysfunctional, so i think you cant complain.

thatd be like a hobo complaining about someone reading in a park bench.

When it was determined to be cruel to have mental institutions to keep people who weren't criminals, but also couldn't handle surviving in society

With the rise of homeless mentally insane also comes the destruction of the communal institutions that white America had grown to love

is that windows xp?

retarded people make me very uncomfortable, i wish they would just go away

>austerity

My local public library is like 65% smelly schizophrenic homeless people. I stick to the college libraries.

>go to public library
>giant sign pointing to "the free internet"
>endless racks of beat up DVD cases
>seminar in progress on job hunting for the illiterate
>smell of piss rising from the carpet
>ask a librarian where the books are
>she gives me an odd look

why does the word 'austerity' trigger you, user? is it because it sounds like a dumb person's smart word?

To be fair there used to be asylums for the insane.

Neat

>see a qt in the library