How to write women characters, Veeky Forums?

how to write women characters, Veeky Forums?

pic not related, the only girl in my reaction meme folder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are the background characters of fiction just like how they are the background characters of real life

This

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

Just like a man, only they get periods, and raped more often.

bump

>my reaction meme folder.
>Veeky Forums is the most intelligent board
aha

Writing females when you yourself are not female is in essence just the literary gender equivalent to blackfacing. You are bigoted scum.

0/10

Is this another ace from your reaction meme arsenal?

well I came here for the first time in months so

good quads, you're right OP needs to expand his asian reactions if he wants to get anywhere in life

Just write us as people, then add in gender afterwards. We really aren't that different.

t. female (male)

No, I am not a tranny. I also know that I identify more with male characters in stories, and don't feel that gender prohibits me from understanding them.

Write a weak manlet who is somehow still attractive.

This reads like fedora.

women don’t think like beta males user and height has little to do with position in socio-sexual hierarchy

Accurately depicting women is probably considered hate speech these days

I honestly don't think we're that much different from men. Maybe the thought patterns of some super basic instagram star might be different to her counterpart, an "alpha" kind of dude, but the run of the mill people aren't all that dissimilar.

t. Redditor

Depends on the kind of woman, user.

I've never been on reddit.

I write my female characters like i have my wine: old, dirty and in my basement

I don't think anyone in this thread has ever talked to a woman before.

(s)he's right though, you autistic faggot. Unless you're talking about very specific experiences it's not that difficult.

Same way you write male characters: based on characteristics you personally know of that gender.

WRONG
whole dimensions of consciousness are missing from females minds and they don't worry about the same things at all throughout the day especially when comparing socializing which if you're not writing a NEET, another male experience, is going to always come up. If we reduce women to only schoolwork, homework, work then maybe its similar in degree but not type, but there's no way of getting around the constant differences in libido, desire for recognition, aggression, competition, fantasy, athleticism etc. Again if your'e writing an asexual effeminate left liberal lit major, then maybe its close to a woman. But, any dimorphic male is going to be vastly different in attitude and thoughts. Men write women better than women do too, which is depressing. Every time I think about how dumb, slow, weak, useless, uncreative and attention seeking women are I get sad user. I don't hate them, they're just monumentally disappointing people

>Every time I think about how dumb, slow, weak, useless, uncreative and attention seeking women are I get sad user. I don't hate them, they're just monumentally disappointing people
You've been reading Schopenhauer, haven't you?