Is this any good...

Is this any good? I don't ever read books but this has me intrigued as if it's a load of bullshit or something mildly interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IS71EDAwX1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a load of mildly interesting bullshit

It's a load of Peterson's cum down your throat.

why don't you check it for yourself

gen.lib.rus.ec

I've been planning on killing myself in the bathtub by electrocution after I take some painkillers. I just don't think water would work very well on its own. I don't want to touch live wire, so I was thinking of putting some salt or something to make the water more conductive. Tell me Veeky Forums, what are some Veeky Forums bath salts which I could use to kill myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=IS71EDAwX1o

read some Jung instead

Best book of 2018

If you want to be compared to a lobster, it's the perfect book.

the real Veeky Forums thing to do would be to not do that, and instead write a semi-autobiographical novel desu.

try different drugs before you die at least. one of them might fix you enough to reconsider. I'd especially reccomend first doing acid, if that doesn't help try amphetamine, and if that doesn't work move on to xanax. Different people have different brain function so you should try as many as possible. You have nothing to lose anyway.

I was just taking a shit on the thread

try mushrooms first

hah
after video end there was a very pretty girl named lindsay on suggestion oh she was sooooo pretty

please stop this

you spread this around on places like the chans, and it'll be closed down in a matter of months

it's on a need to know

Just knowing how Peterson is in his videos, I would highly recommend the book to anyone. I'm sure it's excellent.

you’re a fucking fag don’t put these on public forums ever you nigger newfaggot

I don't wanna look it up. What is it?

>gen.lib.rus.ec
Blocked for me. Feds have already got it

.P2P file sharing is easy, get good faggot. You can always pirate anything you want.

nothing don’t worry about it, you’ll figure it out if you read a lot online

Is it le cheese?

you know the links are literally available on wikipedia?

>charlatan response

having fun reading your first few big boy books there, lad?

Seems like he just says stuff that has already been said multiple times in his lectures. Can anyone confirm it's worth reading?

So what you're saying is, I'm a lobster girl in a lobster world?