Hello: this is oinopa or angelica...

hello: this is oinopa or angelica. a friend recently sent me links to threads posted within the past two months in which users were posting an image of me coupled with scrutiny regarding opaque motives and apposite process for organizing text…evident in warosu: Veeky Forumsthread/10502884. creating this post in a probably fruitless attempt to surpass the pipedream of communication between two or more parties that retains a minimum of sufficiently empathic accuracy in assessing external positions in relation to ulterior standards for outward action that materially impacts others. I want to emphasize that I solely write in a manner that is pivoted on my imperative to uphold a sense of rhizodendritic synchrony so that I will not itch and frenetically bind my mind. simultaneously I cannot isolate my public writing to a pure status of internally concentrated effect because that would contradict the projection of self that is implicated in publication. so I feel conflicted because I seek to bridge the potential pliancy of that pipedream: namely its discreet capacity to yield to cogent incidences of empathic accuracy in communication, though I cannot expect anybody to reciprocate the perceived urgency of that prospect or even hear me out. yesterday I wrote a post to expose the cerebrally rooted factors that direct my writing, which I hope is sufficient in serving as prompt for that desired form of mutually complete interaction or at least approximation for recognized infeasibility of completeness: /post/170449785872/.

thank you for reading my expression and interacting with me, whether directly or as a detached observer. I am willing to answer any questions that you may have concerning my output or selfhood. Ίδε ό υπερουσία.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWAVB8aX2ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

>My understanding of language and the systemic means by which I order information textually are inextricably bound to the sustenance of my mental health. Many approach the domain of writing as something that is arbitrary or fickle, which is antithetical to my intimacy with the subject. The way I write pendulates in severity as limitation that I cannot escape by deliberately changing my patterns. Writing is how I work coherence into daily barrages of daunting thoughts, and I know communication as an essential harbinger of dual progress and chaos. I situate the conditions I set for my writing as the skeleton that should pervade the system of my text. I have come to understand writing as a meditative practice, yet only realized through an acrobatics of self-control. Words have become composite signifiers of normative behaviors I inadvertently deem necessary to fulfill. Thinking previously oversaw the culmination of my actions, to an extent that was feverish and obsessive. If I didn’t think correctly, I would punish myself by performing vindictive rituals, typically involving an excruciating recollection of pertinent information. My obsessions have meandered to a more external form of expression, although this shift presents a multitude of effects on my self-evaluation. When I write, I precociously try to arrange concepts in a way that is conducive to the standards that I unconsciously sustain, while maximizing palatability and stylistic flourish. I am always locked in collision with these forces, mostly driven by my inalienable mental sway. My writing is consequently a sum of many factors, including a calculated thirst for catharsis from manic standards. Through due introspection, I consider particular strains of snide, uninformed interactions with my text as tampered by misunderstanding. When I ostensibly foster intimidation through my writing, I feel an conflictive pang of remorse for doing all that I know to survive. I feel that I am responsible for a hurt swelling up in those who feel threatened, because I enabled the surge of their tension. I only wish to invoke momentum through communication, and while I am successful in a bended sense, I don’t want my text to be dripping in injury.

>ctrl f 'I '
>35 results

Out, ye self centered cunt.

‘standards that I unconsciously sustain, while maximizing palatability’

ur fucking retarded

yawn

What the fucn

...wut

>rhizodendritic
I think Deleuze would make a good dad

A word of advice:

This is a very bad idea and you should leave this place immediately. In about three posts, shenanigans will ensue.

you're pretty

> ό υπερουσία
it's ω υπερουσία, you fucking pseud.

the way you emphasized the term empathy really makes me think you’ve been diagnosed several times with invalidating autism

ευχαριστό

>>My understanding of language and the systemic means by which I order information textually are inextricably bound to the sustenance of my mental
oh hey i get it schizo pomo jumble multiplicity this structure that, all about concepts uhhhh shes the anti-oedipal, anti-claire! imagine that sublation >tfw no manic catholic schizo angel

>you’ve been diagnosed several times with invalidating autism
No doubt, welcome aboard kekeke

no I just think that accuracy is stained by rigidly puritanical and overall fallible influence from enlightenment rationalism, and that communication can be enhanced by empathic middleground

What kind of fetishes do you have, And wish to indulge in with the right potential partner if the are optimal to your own needs?

sex is a diversion from productivity though its social infestation is interesting to dip yourself in!

you’re far away from normal humanity, that’s what i’m saying. not in a bad or good way, just a statement of fact.

>ευχαριστό
it's ευχαριστώ, and you're starting to honestly infuriate me, young lady.

there’s nearly nothing puritanical about enlightenment nor even something particularly rigid, there’s a great array of enlightenment literate each with different styles.

>doesn't speak greek
>doesn't understand reveiling
>doesn't understand heidegger
>doesn't understand deleuze
>doesn't understand schizophrenia's moved on
>doesn't even read freud
>doesn't secure trip
your friend wanted to know somethings you don't want to know

I like you, although I'm not sure why..

You speak of empathy yet continue to express yourself in a contradicting manner. No middle ground can be achieved when one of either party won’t concede, and the fact that you insist on writing like an autistic child on a Taiwanese Pastry and Baking Blog in lieu of your “mental integrity” or whatever is contradictory.

You come here, you lurk a very long time, you learn the jargon and tone of the people, and then you engage and participate. Unwillingness to do this is punished by mockery and snide remarks.

is she the platonic form of ontologicool? who do to you think would win in a duel?

ehhhhh'no beat it loser this is fun

You know the rules, sugar tits.

onti showed her feet, so thus far onti's better. i feel kind of bad for OP now, because that bar is low

Nice Sailor Moon poster

she has just said nothing at all with a shit tone of edgy buzzwords. 2 paragraphs of gibberish for saying “i try to write what’s on my mind”

this but unironically

Bugs...

knowledge blueprints of being rational or aiming for ideal rationalism in approach is difficult to isolate from enlightenment stratification of analytical or epistemic method: however I was not positing that a set of paths established among early modern euro scholars is unanimously subject to puritanism…methodological gains were driven by ricochets of information in decentralized noospheric bubbles that affected output among international yet regionally cloistered scholars: as always in technologically sophisticated nexus of communication…rather than suggesting that our penchant for valuing a vague notion of rationality can be detractive or mindkilling

Ok, here are the questions:
1. Are you real or are you bait?
2. If you are real, where in the UK would you like to meet me for a date next weekend?

reported for underage b&

>Veeky Forumsthread/10502884
That distressed anime post about CarliClaire was fucking hilarious

>the significate is a rock in the mouth of the signifier

Boy, this is exciting. I’m getting my prntscr button ready for that sweet, sweet karma when this thread hits the fan at some point.

you’re not threatening in any way yet i’d walk on eggshells around you for piety

disappointed that you think my disclosure and attempts of sewing broken root hairs in a quantanodal stolon system were bait. my age is eighteen.

Do you believe in God Op?

What are your thoughts on Professor Jordan Peterson?

OUT
OUT
OUT

what in the fuck is going on in this thread

>THREAD THEME EVERYBODY

youtube.com/watch?v=TWAVB8aX2ns

Oh oh, I had a dream last night and you were in it
Oh oh, I feel so stupid when you are around
Oh oh, I long for you I long for you I hate you
Oh oh, I think I'll put a bullet in my head

And I'm burning burning up for you
'cause all the time I'm wondering if I see you
And I'm burning burning up for you
'cause you've got that...

Oh oh, I'd cut off all my fingers just to touch you
Oh oh, you stupid bitch you mutilate my soul
Oh oh, I want to put my fingers deep inside you
Oh oh, I wonder if you're thinking of me now

It doesn't make any sense
And it doesn't adhere to the reason at all

Oh oh, I had a dream last night and you were in it
Oh oh, I feel so stupid when you are around
Oh oh, I long for you, I long for you, I hate you
Oh oh, I think I'll put a bullet in my head

Oh oh, I'd cut off all my fingers just to touch you
Oh oh, you stupid bitch you mutilate my soul
Oh oh, I want to put my fingers deep inside you
Oh oh, I wonder if you're thinking of me now

we’re communicating with the JJ of our generation

not always invested in a god proper. more driven by the idea of immanentizing short henotic states of thalesian god-saturation that are like dense arpeggios of data intake and release. I want my brain to be like a piano playing ravel's water without applied friction of a pianist

a synth!

Do you understand that this conviction is impossible to accomplish because of your refusal to simplify?

>ywn fuck the farts out of her arse: big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from her hole

why even live

OP have you ever dropped acid? unironically that’d help for the god thing and others

Like a gash in flesh, the hollow wind bellows outward with a ease of passivity, floural aroma not unlike fresh picked cabbage molests my nostril

not convinced that brief internally flowing god-saturation (capable of changing states in matter adjacent to my body, yet might be channelled through a bundle of converging cyberspatial bubbles) is obstructed by my refusal to simplify…I am interested in reading your elaboration on your perception of hindrance if you are willing and able!

respond to this post please nora

she replaced the frail ethereal atmospherical ghost with subliminal nobility, argon and xenon were inter mixing and glaciers of fecal matter started melting at the horizon of her tanga

it’s when you don’t flow

>the JJ of our generation

Jedrzejczyk!

This is the future of prose

delete this pls

but I am the JJ of this generation

are you capable of writing with simplicity? prove yourself. describe the death of a loved one with one sentence.

I may, but my diction is not verbose, this is a game of eloquence. Purely for the self, and you.

Philosophy is to be internalized, and with this we struggle to comprehend what parts are also seperate.

Everything is inherently subjective and objective, and we may accurately use this in line with the idea of quantitative and qualitative.
Simplification reduces the borders between the abstract quality and already defined points.

When the border between is blurred to an extreme point, we may further expound ourselves towards self realization of what Truth actually is.

God is the highest ideals and virtues that we attach these substances of thought upon.

Something wrong, I hold my head, MJ gone, our nigga dead

when I first consecutively read ulysses I fantasized about cuckolding nora then eloping with gertrude stein. though I was attracted to a natural mental confluence of alpha telemachial stephen who succeeds a faltering father and civil paternal poldy driven by joyce's orchestration, rather than what I could assemble from joyce's correspondences

For sale: pair of Capitalism and Schizophrenia, never read

have you ever considered picking up a skill and not talking like an asshole?

not simplification, i mean... poetry. the capability to deliver with language. simple, pure.

yes
YES!

>onti showed her feet

when

don't play with my heart

My mother balanced parental labors after her husband was ragdolled against a highway shoulder.

Mmh.. It's getting hot in here.

kekissimo

nooo- its not cute when you do it

I see poetry as simplification.
Meaning beyond words

>husband was ragdolled against a highway shoulder.
lol sounds like a soyboy kek amiright

Post ur penis and ur feet pls

h-hi

PLEASE BUD ME IN DE SGREENGAB

Maybe im a girl

are you a cute girl (male)

(Yes) No.

I am a qt

yay! that makes me so happy girls are cute and pretty

hi anony-chan, i have a weird haircut and camera angle and somehwat high iq please give me attention

oh....

do you realize you’re saying very simple things with very boring writing? i think you’re genuinely under the impression your writing is impressive and envy inducing

this picture makes me so fucking uncomfortable good god what is fucking wrong with you people jesus christ that's hideous, everything about what's being conveyed is abhorrent
everyone in this thread is a massive pseud autist

I-is that you, major?

agreed concerning a legitimate capacity for correlation between dyads such as subjectivity and objectivity, and how they bind each other in addition to adjacent or subsequent subjects in cognitive exertion and communication. metaxy in that domain, effected as residue of vacillation between objects that are ordered according to their pliancy in subjection to boolean values, is essential to crescendoing towards thales. simplification and abstraction volley up to a critical mass of indistinction, then restabilize as mutually constitutive yet isolatable structures.

hey!
dont talk about my angel like that!

But this is me to user, and the point of the long winded post was to poke fun at the OP.

Girl, you need to answer to a couple of shitposts with that verve of yours, otherwise you will never be a screencap supermodel. Got it?

post benis

she walks away from cam, and the toe nail colour matches her fingers. can't remember which vid, but they're there long enough to gif

right i think she is very pretty i looove the straight bang schizo aesthetic

DONT THREAD THE THREAD PLS

Hahaha Yes!!!
And what does this imply about a God?
He has his own priority, which is the same as our idea behind Theology!

So, this implies us (the definer) has an equalitive correspondence with all defining thought, as in the theology is ordered and structured with vivified constructs that also place their own value! So the hierarchy is inherrently flawed since order in chaos is nothing but sequenced entropy.