What are some good Veeky Forums approved podcasts? ive burned through hardcore history and cum town

what are some good Veeky Forums approved podcasts? ive burned through hardcore history and cum town

Read books and fuck off

In Our Time on Radio 4

Entitled Opinions with Robert Harrison or GTFO, quite honestly.

There's a bajillion history podcasts, just google "history of X podcast" and there'll be one.

Also, In Our Time is excellent.

KulturKampf.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Not very methodical in the historical sense. But Dan Carlin is the Christopher Nolan of podcasts.

I Don't Even Own a Television is an MST3K-style mockery of bad books

chapo and holywood handbook

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast

>chapo

Chapo Trap House

Entitled Opinions
Revolutions
In Our Time

Episode One
History of Philosophy Without Any Gaps

Is Cumtown ironically SJW, with all those references to cultural appropriation and the checking of one's privilege, or are they sincere?

Deep in Bear Country.

Only good post so far

Elucidations, if you're into contemporary philosophy.

It's pretty gud

like half way sincere i guess.

newfags think nick is the villain when really its stav

Patrician tier:
Jordan Peterson
Searching "Jordan Peterson" and listening to whatever podcasts he appears on
In Our Time: Culture, and History
EconTalk
Philosophise This
Partially Examined Life

Reddit-tier
>Chapo
>Waking Up

Boomer Core:
>Ben Shapiro

Just leave us alone, for God’s sake Jesus Christ. Stop it, please.

Just listened to the first episode. They're not really all that eloquent.

You'd have to manually download them to separate them from his political segments, but the John Batchelor author interview/book review podcasts are great. They aren't really focused on fiction, mostly just history books. But they are in-depth and have that cosy lit feel.

FUTURE THINKERS

i just started listening to them. i got a few chuckles out of it.

Frank Delaney's re:Joyce

It's a close sentence by sentence, allusion by allusion reading of Ulysses. Even if you aren't super into the book check it out because Frank is a cool guy and actually Irish. He died so it only goes up to chapter 10, but there's still plenty of episodes to go through.

This but only when he brings on dietary experts. The comedian episodes are throwaways. So are the mma ones.