Is he the Michael Jordan of 20th century thinkers?

Name ONE person who is a greater thinker/intellectual than Sigmund Freud.

Whitehead

If he's such an intellectual than why has so much been discarded?

I meant discredited

Jung

Hegel

His theories relating to sex and sexuality made Americans uncomfortable.

dingdingding

Derrida

Shakespeare

The sheer amount of psychopathic Semitic malice radiating from his eyes in every photograph is impressive.

he's looking through you into your soul and saying "I bet you wanna fuck your mother, don't you? yeah you do you sick bastard."

Why has so much of Heraclitus been discarded? Why has so much of Euclid been discarded? Why has so much of Descartes been discarded? Why has so much of Smith been discarded?

Movements advance and build upon their predecessors. It's only because Freud's field now falls within the realm of "science" that autists criticize him using their positivistic "methods." Probably the least interesting conversation one can have about Freud is about his unscientific nature.

Tell me, have you ever dreamed of fucking your mom? Did your dad ever at any point tell you "no" for any reason? Do you simultaneously feel like you deserve things in life, and also that you should destroy yourself?

Read Freud. Then go fuck yourself.

Data suggests those are common dreams?

easy. Carl Jung

Carl Jung

Why?

Jung was a friend of Freud until Siggy got mad that Jung kept BTFOing him at every turn

he synthesized western thought with eastern esotericism

>Why has so much of Heraclitus been discarded?
My little user can't be this wrong

Unironically Wilhelm Reich

>It's only because Freud's field now falls within the realm of "science

Ah, no, it doesn't.

Carl Young

It's just systematised Jewish perversion.

name ONE who is worse.

Freud theorized his sexual perversion

lol at everyone saying Jung when the true heir to Freud was Lacan and even that little faggot couldn't topple the master except by appealing to rescue the master from himself

Peterson is clearly a follower of Jung, not Sigmund Fraud

>Most of what he [Freud] writes is nothing but corrosive Jewish gospel - Carl Jung

sauce?

I can't, you're right, Freud is God

much of what Buddha talked about has been discarded too, but it doesn't make it any less true.

our culture is in the grip of blind scientism, which requires just as much faith, projection and selective attention as any religion.

He never healed a patient. is theory never caught on as science. And he isn't as old as the other ones you mentioned. As a matter of fact, Descartes and Euclid are more useful than Freud today.

Why are Freudfags always so butthurt? I've seen Christians that are less attached to the Bible than the average eternally butthurt Freudfag is to Freud's shit.

Jung and most other psychologists.

Carl Gustav Jung when it comes to psychology and Adolf Hitler when it comes to politics

Easy. Daniel Kahneman and Herbert Simon. You know, Psychology actually based on reality.

>ctrl+f "Heidi"
>ctrl+f "Witty"
>0 results
What board am I on?

Freud was unironically great, though.

>Materialistm
>Pragmatism
Back to r/atheism

Not everyone wants to fuck their mom like you desire so, degenerate.

If you read his case studies you realize he was retarded and making up bullshit 100% of the time.

>He considers that insults.

Yes those words would be very insulting to you if you had any intelligence and knowledge in you

Freudfags are this delusional.

literally a subversive jewish pseudoscientist fraud. kys for even memeing about liking him

This but ironically.

There's a really cool website called google for finding quotes and shit dude!

This. but laconically

Einstein, Heisenberg, Gödel, Fulton J. Sheen, John Paul II

whats so good about lacan, can anyone give me a summary of him

You know what's not based, my mom has all these master's level degrees where she studied
Freud :/

Wallace.
Or maybe Rowling.

>Wittgenstein
>Heidegger
>Freud
I kneel at the alter reading these men's work. It makes me happy to be a human living in the era that I do that I was able to feel the pleasure that it is reading their work.

no but he is the michael jackson of 20th century thinkers