Thoughts ?

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_qiYc133U

enough peterson threads for the love of god
just have one JBP general and fuck off

My respect for Felix continues to reach new heights.

There's already a thread for this.
Who the fuck do you think you are to tell people what to do, you dumb piece of shit?

Used to think he was this annoying guy that screamed at video games (he was) but I'm glad the person behind the character is this sensible Swede. Could have been any other dumb asshole but now millions of teenagers around the world at least, once in a while, get to hear sane opinions on topical matters.

Why.... why does he look like that? Who told him this looks ok?

>Could have been any other dumb asshole but now millions of teenagers around the world at least, once in a while, get to hear sane opinions on topical matters.
Edgy played out humor, is so mature and so not dumb, right?

I will only start respecting his opinions if he can get through Infinite Jest. What is this board coming to?

>I'm thinking about starting a book club next month. I'd like to begin with Friedrich Nietzsche's Beyond Good & Evil. Let me know if you guys are interested
holy shit lads 60 million tweens are going to read BG&E next month what effect will this have on our solar system?

Ban all youtube/twitter posters

nothing, as the only people who watch him are low-attention span morons who wont understand a word of it

>Guy who just started reading looks up to Peterson
Everything seems to check out

they'll watch JBP's video about the first paragraph and say the same exact things whenever the topic is brought up

>kids tv presenter starts a "bookclub" reading nietzche
I think I'll pass.

we need a /yootoober/ board

Peterson is a dialectical necessity on the road to communism.

We're gonna have to worship more obscure philosophers, that's all

They can just watch a YouTube video where Peterson breaks it down for them. You know, like we do

jesus..... oh god i hate literacy

How do people watch these spastic edited videos god.

>its real
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Felix is a good guy. Not much literature knowledge, but who cares.

>a whole generation starting with NEETszch instead of the Greeks
his points about universal literacy have never been more prescient.

>people still think Pewdiepie is that same guy screaming at indie horror games from 2013

He's basically just shitposting and talking to his fans nowadays.

that's a stupid point

I'm in my early 30s and I actually highly enjoy pewdiepie videos (i know i know >kys old man). I'm glad that he might help push his young audience to read even just a little bit.
But I do genuinely find a lot of his videos funny. He's an interesting guy because of his meteoric rise to the biggest channel on youtube, yet he still seems like he'd be really chill to hang out with.

Pewdiepie is reading this thread

Why is everything that comes from the gaming community so fucking awful? Is there a single respectable adult that plays video games?

hi felix! i thought you spent most of your time on /gif/

Get off this board