Why do all of these grandiose philosophers suffer mental breakdowns?

Why do all of these grandiose philosophers suffer mental breakdowns?

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobinmag.com/2018/02/jordan-peterson-enlightenment-nietzsche-alt-right
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cognitive dissonance

Knowledge actually has a physical mass and this weight applies a constant 24/7 pressure on their brain leading to mental illness in later life.

Because 2smart

Because you have to be fucked in the head, for starters, to be a philosopher.

Because that's what the righteous do.

Only one of these guys is a philosopher, and he was born with a congenital condition known as Cadasil that stroke him in Turin and left him with cerebral paralysis.
The other guy is a shlock psychologist who knows how to get money from angry young white men.

Turns out the philosopher died a virgin, while psycho shlock is married to some top piece of jew ass. Whos the loser now?

Nietzsche fucked whores in the army.

I really hope these "memes" are done by simple kids. Pseuds really worsen the quality board, maybe it's the pol influence?

>fucked whores
Technically still a virgin.

Please stop, you are very disrespecful.

Sure thing, pseud.

I bet you are one of those who spam mundus kid babble.

didnt he have a three-way relationship with some russian girl and another guy?

yep, the russian dude got her to himself in the end and it plagued Nietzsche his whole life

You know its true. A man shouldnt pay for sex. Its like paying for a kiss, or be looked at.

I ber he was the cuck that watched. He simply didnt have the chops with women, and thats what happens to the third wheel of an unbalanced threesome, he is the awkward spectator.

I don't see marriage as a sign of superiority. Many of the most influential authors and thinkers have been celibate, like, say, Spinoza, Pascal, Leibniz and Leopardi.

A married man has his feet on the ground. He is a complete man. These loners are just sublimating their urges for trascendence, or making self therapy. Just as a priest who hasnt lived shit shouldnt have an opinion on how to carry a family, virgin philosophers should be taken with a grain of salt

gtfo

Leopardi spent his whole life wishing he had plowed Silvia on the ermo colle.
Wrong. See: Dante.

I-is this true

So, did Borges get at least a succ from Maria Kodama?

>implying this a concern for you or anybody on Veeky Forums

>you
I only know that fucking whores is fucking women.

Dunno what kind of shit you think fucking whores is.

Fucking is an act of domination, submission is needed. When you pay you bypass that power exchange, it becomes a contract between equals, ergo muh Neeche still virgin as fuck.

So when my gf is riding my dick on top of me.
That in your mind is not sex, because i'm not playing a dominant role in it.
>muh intellectual

the penetree is always the dominated one. no matter the silly "power bottom" conceptions. is someone goes and takes you hand and starts hitting himself, that isnt him in a dominant position, its just a silly situation.

but nonetheless your gf riding you IS sex. domination =/= coertion. its still a pact, but not a pact between equals like with a prostitute.

>so trading blowjob/licking wouldnt be sex?
exactly.

>Fucking is an act of domination
>It's another episode of user projects his sexuality onto everyone else

Lmao the most stupid shit I have seen in a while

It seems to me that most relationships today are pacts between equals. I don't have any legal power on her, and even though i'm stronger that she is, the society prevents me from coercing her in any way.
She has the same rights as i do, and she is giving me the pussy on her terms.
So it looks like the only way to have real sex (in your way of thinking), would be to rape someone, since that is the only way to have domination on the other without any compromise.

>the penetree is always the dominated one

>A woman forced a kid to penetrate her, but she is steel the dominated one because she was penetrated
lmao

I think it's because intelligence leads to solitude and solitude leads to insanity.

Cant argue with that logic

This. Meanwhile comfy philosophers actually thrive and have lives worth living like pic related and Epicurus.

He left her the rights to his ouvre. She's rich now. That doesn't come free. She prob gave him a lil succ.

>russian dude
he was a french jew and nietzsche's bff

Money is power.

yea that's what I meant, had a brainfart

>penetree

A tree of dicks.

>A man shouldnt pay for sex.
He always does, prostitution is just the most honest form of it.

Besides, in the 19th century there were less sluts because being one meant ruining yourself, so it was way more normal for young men who wanted to fuck to frequent brothels.

You have issues, user.

Yep, if you wanted to fuck you had two options: go to a brothel, or wait till marriage. Sex before marriage, as a woman, could ruin your life.

>tfw the west was saudi tier just a century ago

>The other guy is a shlock psychologist who knows how to get money from angry young white men.
You don't actually watch Peterson

I do and his description is factually accurate. He even laughed about it on JRE how he has monetized his anti-SJW rhetoric.

It was more the schlock part

>jungian psychology
>not schlock

>top piece of jew ass

100% accurate. Trust me, I'm a neuroscientist

la creatura..

Because when you're normal you don't question life and you just go along with it. When you're fucked in the head you don't fit in and have to stop and start thinking about shit most people just pass by. Not to say everyone with a mental handicap is some kind of savant, but if you're just the right kind of fucked it probably helps.

>tfw philosophy is just self-therapy

Stop sperging out over some clintinite liberal tier "angry white man" bogeyman you piss your pants over daily, autist.

why is r9k present everywhere on this website ? get tf away from me

Hi Sam, I love your podcast!

Veeky Forums is slowly becoming more and more random. Just accept the degeneration.

Is there a way to 'escape by advancing'?
Getting a dedicated thread to actual philosophy and religion while Veeky Forums deteriorates into this?

I have no idea

>le angry white men liberal arts major meme
Don't be such a cliche.

now we're just hedonists fucking while Islam takes over and it becomes conservative again

they tried to fit the world inside their head instead of fitting their head into the world

>random
>not just becoming a copy of the popular boards
>eternal September

I don't mind either of those arrangements desu.

I feel like the lad in Soumission.

Yes. Don't be such a cliche.

Duh white menz
Kys fag

Who else does he attract?

Same. I would never spread misinformation

beta hapas.

I will leave this here.
jacobinmag.com/2018/02/jordan-peterson-enlightenment-nietzsche-alt-right

>now we have #metoo and tampon earrings