BASED JEW WINS PRO-DIVERSITY BOOK AWARD

Say it after me Veeky Forums:

Yaaas. Queeeen. Slaaaaaay.

>Krasnostein wins two prizes at Victorian premier’s literary awards for The Trauma Cleaner, in year dominated by women and writers of colour

>The prize once again showcased the strength of writing by people of colour and women in Australia, with no male authors winning in major categories for the second year in a row.

How the f**k can so- called "white" Australian males even compete with the based Jews and women of colour? Bigots absolutely btfo here with no recovery in sight.

theguardian.com/books/2018/feb/01/sarah-krasnostein-wins-125000-at-australias-richest-literary-prize

Other urls found in this thread:

juanfitzcarraldo.wordpress.com/about/
altright.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw private Australian writer slowly amassing a collection of short fictions to be released as one book ala Labyrinths
>also a Radical Traditionalist in the Evolian style, so have to stay out of the public eye
>these Jews and based Shitskins are winning awards left and right

The entire literary and academic foundation is corrupt. The only chance that one has to maintain integrity whilst gaining some momentum is to self-publish.

Are you the same nigger who posted the other thread about the indian guy who got funding for a "diverse" label? Stop spamming, we know you're butthurt.

giv qt asian mummyfu

The days of Gerald Murnane et al are over. Unless you're female or an oppressed minority (read: non-white) then nobody should be expected to enact the emotional labour of reading your "work".

That's fine, as long as I stand upright in a world of ruins.

Do you post them online? Blog or something?

Here's a poem of hers. I don't know what I think yet.

Sullen days. The corsair moves mechanically on its hinges. Beneath our proscenium arch wily ports ply their trade, measuring out the hours in skeletons and lampshades. The hold littered with props. Flat clouds drifting idly along the cardboard coast. (In the dawn they emerge, pale with grief.) I cannot remember biding time in the shallows with the air so steep. And the space behind the sun growing and growing, the stalls silent and empty on quiet nights. There were months when great shadows fell across the waves. And we moved, so it seemed, through lost oceans, past sunken islands from which the sounds of mourning stole. It is true that the flight was exhausting: my eyes reeked of distance. But when the blackness lifted, the horizon—beyond the dim circle of lights—remained featureless, unaltered. Now the shapes of our desires do not change but mimic, with each curtainfall, the appearance of a predictable set of stars. When evening transpires (at the appointed time, in the appointed place), the tide reverses; our loyal machines rise, assemble themselves across the deck. Wolf-like, sand-like. Waiting for that same, slow mirage: the familiar moon, hung from its lamprey sky. Swinging guilt.

>tfw

No. However, I have connections with already published authors, so it shouldn't be too difficult to publish when the time comes.

I'll probably release them all simultaneously online regardless, because I believe in free art.

would sex asians. no sex others.

Mmmk. Keep me posted mate (if you want). You can find me here:

juanfitzcarraldo.wordpress.com/about/

Well, are there any male Australian authors you think should have won?

Interesting. Are you Australian by any chance?

The layout of your wordpress kind of sucks.

South of the water, Miss Myra lifts her hoop skirts across a minor abyss in the barroom floor. She sits delicately, whiskey sour in hand, near the window with the air blank and brooding (demoniac?) behind her. Outside the earth churns its muddy music; West Wind blowing, carrying the smell of burning and flesh, knives in the parlour, while an old slave bends to the ground, acutely watching the horizon with his ears. The sound that rises—clear, metallic, far down, down, down but coming up through the damp and the ice and six feet of frozen turnips—it goes: fan blades flicking, saloon doors swinging, ceiling shadows, hand around a drink—Miss Myra, teeth blinking, smiling like a villain.

I actually like this one but as prose, not as a poem. Does Veeky Forums think these are good or pleb tier?

Not Australian
>layout
I've been told. I'm no good at those things, unfortunately. Any pointers?

Small text.

The black background is a little jarring, especially when attempting to distinguish between articles and whatnot. Try defining different posts not only with another colour, but by having a sidebar immediately accessible that could link a user to an article immediately, without having to access the peripheral subsection or scrolling endlessly downwards.

Just some pointers, I'm not an expert in graphic design.

I find that this website is nicely designed.

altright.com/

In any case, I'll read some of your writing over the next day or so, and if I like it, I'll send you an e-mail.

When I meant "small text", I meant to attach this image.

Ok, be as critical as you like, I don't take these things in the least personally. There isnmt much material there to go over, at the moment. It's really only a few entries. Thanks. Looking forward to hearing more about your short stories.

haha, I thought jews were white, but I guess not when it's inconvenient :)

You'll likely be disappointed, but we'll see. Thank you for sharing the wordpress nonetheless.