twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

marry the rich

>living
haha yes

tool storeman
60% free time from 07:00-16:00

ESL teacher

Not quite full-time though

ESL speaker on an underground BBS for sharing Chilean eagle inseminating manuals.

I work at starbucks

I work at a yogurt store lmao

Datacuck i.e. professional suicide idealizer.

yogurt factory

Night janitor

Small town attorney

What a coincidence. I work in a DIY store. I tell old people how to build sheds 90% of the time.

Ski/Snowboard/Bike salesman. I loathe it but it's an income, looking into something more fulfilling.

I really like to do something within nature or conservation

Post-sales in a corporate call centre.

Copywriter/copydesk

I buy, repair and sell Camera equipment.

Ethnographer in Siberia

I drive.

Consultant for bigco

zoidbux

Biglaw attorney

A-aticus?

Middle manager at a tech company.

Sell my shit as fertilizer to Chinese farm conglomerates

Thats pretty chill.
Well i work in a big company so the only thing i have to do is to order things, give out tools/spareparts and mostly manage all the lubricants sawblades and similar things.

Firefighter/Paramedic full-time, car mechanic part-time.

I am a homeless person

are you slying around the library again?

The library won't let me use their internet so I've been going to starbucks, actually

You’re homeless and buying $4 coffees?

>tfw I knew some homeless guy back from my childhood home island that would sit outside the local library and sell books that he had just rented from the library
that was the funniest shit

They're $2.36. It's ok, I plan on killing myself in a month or two if I can't get a job by then

I stock shelves in a grocery store.

I sell phone accessories.

I sell propane and propane accessories.

NEETu! uwu

I'm NEET for 3 years now

Close, but I actually hate black people

I am painter ;,(

I work with autistic children

Financial consultant.

Yes, I am jewish.

Non union electrician.

Wish I tried harder in school

Sales lead at a Barnes and Noble

damn son hang in there and you know you could always sell drugs you just need to stop at one point

EMT for a private ambulance company, helping my corporate masters exploit 1500$ from your stock grandma

Professionals twitter user and seasonal warehouse employee

I'm an honest person. I only do illegal things when it's on principle.

substitute teacher (it fucking sucks)

I work in the Professional Development department of a community college. It's aight.

Library assistant. It's comfy but sad.

Dev

Giving advice on Veeky Forums isn’t a job

Currently a student studying electrical engineering, working a job on campus.

Front desk wage slave here. A cozy enough job that helps wean the overwhelming sense of atomization with the daily encounters of strangers.

I want to fucking kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=aMUfO8SL47I

I told them I’ve been dealing with shitposting little dipshits like you for a decade and they made me a manager, el faggo.

collect welfare ebin
gonna do this for the rest of my life

I live off of a student loan. When I graduate I don't know what.

software developer

Very useful to the community user

Cashier at an independent bookstore.

Super cozy, I love the chance to read and talk about books all day. The family environment is sweet too, no managers on my ass, I just do my job as it needs doing. Pay is pretty shit though, and most of the customers are just old people who don't care about literature but can't figure out how to order the new James Patterson off Amazon . Might quit soon to do some seasonal work in a national park, but I'm kinda apprehensive as I know I'll never find a student job this good again when I'm back.

I’m a writing tutor at my uni’s writing center. It’s just a part time job though.

Parents provide everything for me. I don't even go outside since they buy me clothes whenever they feel like it. I just rot in my room doing whatever I want.

Lawfag doing M&A at a fuckhuge international law firm. It's soulcrushing, but at least I don't have to deal with other people.

Why? That sounds awesome.

Programming

Suicide planner

Special Forces.

That's a heck of a lot of good story material. What kind of people do you meet during work.

Project Manager for a small business.

Pays decently well and about 90% of the work is virtual, so while I'm waiting for emails I can shitpost.

Scientific illustrator. You know those pictures in scientific publications of molecular schematics and cells and tissues? I make pics like that.

Railroader. Been in the office for several months as a traffic coordinator but generally work as a switchman/road conductor.

Hvac while going to uni

Hola Roberto, donde esta mi amigo negro Robert?

Copywriter for bullshit internet marketing promotions. Currently working on a lot of cryptocurrency crap while actively campaigning against the same shit in my personal independent content-creator enterprise.

Labourer and student

physical therapist assistant
in school to be a physical therapist
but will probably kill myself before finish

Impressive

QC at a call center