How do we make literature more diverse?

How do we make literature more diverse?

To begin with, don't penalize minorities for writing about things besides being a minority.

By learning how to read and write despite being black

Read more white males

Create the economic conditions that are required for everyone to have a room of their own and enough time and energy to pursue mental work in it.

Out of those conditions, good artists of all kinds will arise, and also the people who have a desire to cultivate and distribute them.

First things first, they need to learn how to read

>writing about things besides being a minority
I can only read so many books talking about how evil and racist white people are tbphwy senpai

create a diverse writing AI

You dont anything that is good has been written already.

they are literally uncapable of writing about anything else, take Junot Diaz for example, endlessly whinning about muh brown faggots in comic books agenda. That's also why leftist aesthetics naturally lead to a total collapse in judgement, leftists will eat up putrid hollywood blockbusters and capeshit as long as these are seen as 'empowering' to the politically correct victim classes. Leftoids have effectively substituted aesthetics for 'representation' and 'self esteem': a banal utopia of neoliberal capitalism with more brown people and empowered wonder women. That's why I'm far right, it's the sheer aethetic horror of progressivism that motivates me.

it’s diverse already

You encourage everyone to read more. Any other way leads to madness.

sounds like whiteness, that won't work

Yeah but like 99% of the greats are white so theyll still feel unincluded

Literature should never have the objective of making itself more "diverse" talented writers will be naturally appreciated and read. No political agenda should interfere.

encourage more people from different class backgrounds and age groups to write

but what if our ideas of literary worth are themselves defined by racism and colonialism?

I bet you think books like The Aeneid, The Divine Comedy or Macbeth have no political agenda.

By letting only white males publish and suppressing all the rest. Only white males produce diverse works, the rest only have one theme: their oppression.

>apolitical literature
what did he mean by this?

They are so completely removed from actual politics though
>I can point out a tenuous analogy!!!! me smart!!!!

kys soyim

But what if it's not?

the problem with LGBTPOCWOCSJW literature is their agenda is terribly banal and amounts to nothing more than middle class narcissism and ingroup signalling for npr soy neoliberals.

>I'm right because I don't like action movies.
Sure fine.

How so? Dante shat on several people in the Comedy simply because they didn’t share his political opinion.

political agendas can interfere, but they should not be praised or shunned for having a political agenda, they should be judged as works of art in their own right.
for example, if a black author writes another uninspired "sure sucks to be a slave" book it should by all means be written off as uninspired, and not given bonus points for being about slavery.
If a black author does something creative and worthwhile however, even if it has a strong pro-black agenda, its praise is justified.
as mentioned by , literature has always had a fuckton of politics in it.