Tfw /ourguy/ BTFO's Peter Pan

Tfw /ourguy/ BTFO's Peter Pan

youtu.be/JjfClL6nogo

Holy shit nigga I'd never watched a Peterson lecture before but it's so fucking bad.

*sighs*
this is so me.
how do I grow up?

yes im sure this one 7 minute lecture abstracted from years of work and research is enough to dismiss him. Have you gone to university? He's at least an above average lecturer. Most teachers are indifferent husks preaching dead ideology masquerading as knowledge

get off this board you youtube watching imbeciles

I'd be king of the lost boys.

michael jackson >>>>>>>>>>>>>> peterson

WHAT BOOK I THIS????!!!!!!!!!

Show me your favourite parquet Veeky Forums

holy shit you must have gone to an awful university. sad.

btw old jordan here is literally preaching dead ideology, hence he is in his own view the archetypal hero rescuing his father from the belly of the whale (yes, he thinks speaking in these tired metaphors is profound and interesting)

Clean your room, bucko.

And that's that

the reason he's talking about children's fiction is because it's foundational in many ways. if your kids are consuming any mainstream media (pixar, disney, harry potter) they're actively engaging with this "dead" ideology.

love to imagine peterson poring over pixar cartoons and scribbling furiously in a notebook about the deeply layered neomarxist postmodernist attitudes of the mr potato head character from toy story

We already have Zizek with Kung Fu Panda

>Remember the Alaskan Bull Worm from Spongebob? That's the dragon of chaos, it's an archetypal image

>holy shit you must have gone to an awful university. sad.
lmao nigga most top tier public research universities have shit tier humanities lecturers, doesn't mean they're not good scholars

Your IQ is very low.

Yeah he needs to look up Harvard’s current humanities staff. It’s fucking bad. And no, most of them are not good scholars either, hence the non-effect they have on academia.

very possible, and I'm still more reasonable than a petersonfag

I don't remember toy story very well but if I remember correctly it was pretty much about individuation. the cowboy has to find his "self" once he realizes that centering his self-image around being the boy's favorite toy is an untenable situation. the spaceman has to realize that he's a toy.

Christ on the cross, why do you people like this guy? "He has to settle for Tinkerbell, she doesn't even exist!" None of them fucking exist.

He’s one of the only working North American scholars who has any effect on popular culture. It’s been a while since someone like him has cropped up. He’s good, and we’re lucky he’s not an insane leftist.

>Watch Peterson lecture about how women are more successful than basement dwellers with no goals because they're more agreeable rather than more disciplined than a bunch of NEETfags who go from mummy to college and don't know how to look after themselves because someone else has done it for them their whole lives
>JP ignores this and tries to rub his social darwinism semi against my thigh
>muh unagreeable rebellious men
>Wall of drooling chalk-eaters under the video talking about how he saved them.
>Bunch of MGTOW bullshit
He's like watching Roosh V with elbow patches.

>He’s good
no
>we’re lucky he’s not an insane leftist.
no

thank you for your attention

I’m gonna need more than that. It would be better if he was an insane leftist like most of his coworkers? Universities are already echo-chambers, anyone who disrupts that should be lauded.

Does he actually teach psychology at some point though? I've yet to hear him make a single mention of the words schema or availability heuristic, which incidentally is what most of his lectures seem to stem from.

>Jungian approach to Christianity

Reminder that Jordan Peterson is a HERETIC and is not to be taken seriously by believing Christians.

>I’m gonna need more than that.
ok
>It would be better if he was an insane leftist like most of his coworkers?
yes
>Universities are already echo-chambers, anyone who disrupts that should be lauded.
no

I don't even know what you're trying to say. he's acknowledging the fact that this is what's happening. at best he's telling neets to be more disciplined and less resentful because it's a bad thing to have a bunch of bitter men walking around

I’m not sure. I’ve never taken his classes.

Nigger

hurrdurr potato head is marxist lol this is what peterson sounds like

U mad he’s the most popular scholar of our time?

He's this generation's Sir Walter Scott.

no I was just imitating that guy, should've greentexted it. I think it's great that we have a White Man showing these nancy boys what for

ANOTHER BRAINLET SINK THREAD

Hey you guys listen, there is a collective on this site, it has lots of ideas. /pol/ is where it's at. Trust me it's amazing.

If only we could all be so lucky.

Don't forget to go to the Veeky Forums IRC and let the mods know about the Peterson spam.

Snitch ass faggot ass rat

>Nigger
not yet, hopefully soon
may the light of reason illuminate your wretched soul, do not despair for even unto you the riches of intellect shall be bequeathed once I defeat the dragon and save my father

nu-uh petey boy i get to stay a child forever

the accusations of him being racist or transphobic are more on target t b h. Veeky Forums jerking off over the fact that he's middlebrow or a pseud is some effete soyboy shit

is that a fucking shamrock shake?