How many books do you read per year? I read 7 last year

How many books do you read per year? I read 7 last year

I dunno. 2 or 3 my dude

3. I read the Critique of Pure Reason and two commentaries on it.

#metoo

At least 20

10-15

I read 4 books last year, all of them in december

I thought you only read globalist whitepapers and orwell

About 412 and I bought a Lamborghini

1 book a week minimum

I deadass read 3 books last week. That makes 7 into total for this year

maybe 65 or 70

60 last year

2-3 a day.

At least one a month, usually more.

Normally one. Two if I happen to find something really interesting.

i read one book every five years
i've read 10 books so far
that means i have 50 years of life
ama

what's your 9th favourite book?

Anywhere from 10-60, depends on what's going on in my life atm. When i was a student I had no time to read for leisure and studied a handful of specific texts throughout the year. Last year I cranked out 50+ after having just gotten out of academia and having a lot more free time. This year I'm cutting my pace and am going through about 3 books per month. They've all been heavy tomes so far.

Used to read like 50 a year until I turned 18, then I slacked off. This year I'm going to read 100 books.

I'm a huge pleb so I read no more than 10 books each year.
I'm aiming at 25 in 2018 tho. The problem is half of those are very very long.

Read 30 or so last year but there were a couple months where I didn't read anything at all

Around 50 last year, but I'm a filthy NEET.

About 10

How do you read a book every three days. Do you just skim?

he reads shitty airport novels to boost his numbers

I don't count because I'm not a pleb that reads in order to have read.

I read a bunch at a time and never finish any of them.

who tf reads books lmao just watch the movie

Maybe he's a neet.

I read five last month.

I read like 20 something from November to now

This thread is r/books level trash.

5-10

I shoot for 100 books each year

I set a goodreads challenge of 69 books per year

Not a NEET but I only have 4 hours of class time a day.

Not him, but I study English so I get through a few books every week.

Not user but I read 100 books a year, but maybe only 50 of those are serious books. The trick is to mix it up as much as you can, reading multiple books at a time so you don't burn out. I read a lot of Shakesphere and Greek plays which probably boosted by numbers by around 20, otherwise theirs actually a lot of classic books with less than 300 pages you can read in a day or two if determined. 12 of my books were Stephen King books because I'm trying to read everything he's ever written, and maybe another twenty either short history books or biography's/non fiction.

I use a lot of that to break up the time I spend reading mammoth books that I usually tackle a month at a time. Anna Karenina, Crime and Punishment, Moby Dick, the Divine Comedy, Jane Eyre, Don Quixote these are the type of books I would say at the beginning of the month 'I will read this book this month.' I use the other books that are more enjoyable to break up these books when I need to, otherwise I read Moby Dick and Crime and Punishment in less than a week because I was in the groove.

Make reading a varied experience, keep changing genres and don't get into a rut. Read every day and in your spare time, I'm lucky because I live with my partner and reading is a quiet activity we can do together. Just make reading your genuine hobby and it's easy. Read the classics but also read other stuff.

Too few

11, but I didn't start until october

hard to say...there are books that catch my attention to the point that I read them within a week and others that I read over the course of a year. I don't keep track desu

~10

just dont put them shits in my pizza bruh

That's not too hard. Book lengths average at about 300 pages, which means he'd have to read 100 pages a day. If you're a reasonably fast reader this will take about 3 hours, even less if you're very fast. Almost everybody in the first world has at least 3 hours of free time everyday.

I think I read about forty books in total. Some I reread and others brand new.

Thirty-ish last year, trying for one a week this year

I try to read at least either one average length book a week or one doorstopper every two weeks. So I probably average at about 50 books a years.

How can you manage to read more than 20 books per year when you are doomed to wage slavery?

This is getting sad.

Anyone that read under 150 shouldn't even be here. That's around 150 pages a day - which is for both fiction and non fiction 10 hours TOPS (besides the densest philosophy)

I used to read a lot more in college but now I have a hard time finishing a book every two months. I hate what I've become.

Not counting the books I read for college, I read from A game of thrones to A dance with dragons
I know I'm a pleb you don't need to tell me.

>he doesn't have time off from his job
Why do you have to be so depressing user. Either get a better job that lets you read or make some time in your schedule to do so.

I myself am reading about conic sections at this very moment and continuously shitposting in Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums on three different computers at the same time. (one different board on each screen).

Now it's time to make a Free will vs. determinism thread on each one that will not be deleted. MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAH

This thread is unbeliavable. I read 130 books a year. All serious. It's not all dense philosophy or anything, but it's serious literature. I only work part time but still. Damn, you're all pathetic. And to anyone about to say I don't retain anything, I keep a commonplace book where the most relevant passages go. I review it often. I probably retain more than you 10 book a year losers. Man, this board is pitiful.

I'm not sure, somewhere between 18 and 30. I usually read a book personally about every 3-4 weeks but I sometimes have to not read for a month or two thanks to work and school getting really busy, then I have an audible account and listen to a book a month with them

People are going to be so triggered by this lol.

Good for you.

>Veeky Forums reads very little
Surprise surprise
This

>i read cliffnotes and make cliffnotes out of cliffnotes, so i can go on Veeky Forums and brag about how I read a serious book every two days cause I got fuck all else to do

Been reading 3 books per month since october, but this month I might not make it

>130 books a year
List them.

Read 35 books last year, aiming for 40+ this year. So far only read 2 but I've got like 5 half finished books.

t. counts graphic novels

that's unironically too much.

admirable accurate file naming

10 billion

I read 100 last year. up to 22 books this year.

Do the books I read seven times over for my medicine college classes count ?

/thread

begone cuck

Why is Alex Jones always so red?