Is he a philosopher or just a thinker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C5tL5LFfMts
youtube.com/watch?v=CFC9TXzd8Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=moN67R7Vew0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arsonist first, game designer second

youtu.be/C5tL5LFfMts

I dismiss anyone who has the slightest sympathy towards neo-paganism. They're either under-aged or retarded. Varg is retarded.

He's a thinker. Very rarely does he develop his own conclusions, and most of his videos are presentations of different European philosophies or histories.

His wife, he admits, is more knowledged about it.

All his criticisms are correct but not all of his solutions are.

Can't into it, pleb?

Brainlet, you haven't enough intelligence to understand Varg and hist ways of think.

eh
but hes got decades more on her
surely he should be more knowledgeable?

Varg is easily one of the most relevant Occidental philosophers currently active. He is undoubtedly a lover of wisdom, a researcher, a genuine literary producer and truly inspired musician. His writing style is often clunky and convoluted, but it is thorough and honest (and he is of course ESL).

Fuck the academia. Academics are almost without exception only ever sucking their way up the dick pile that is bureaucratic capitalism. Someone like Varg is vita contemplativa and vita activa combined and balanced in one individual, which is much closer the majority of prePlatonic philosophers than anything that came within the Christian era.

Read his short, worthwhile books and watch his concise videos while remaining skeptical and antagonistic like a good pagan should.

At what point did Veeky Forums get overrun with anti-intellectuals?

The guy is an aged edgy teen that peaked when he killed Euronymous, in a sub-culture that wasn't relevant even at its apex.

When we realized the intellectualism is a futile endeavor.

So go to Veeky Forums if you want to role-play intelligence.

Saged.

Has anyone read his wife's book that recently came out in English?

Pol pot did nothing wrong

/pol/.. easy on the youtube celebrity derailment

Also curious.

A funny vlogger.

Literally who?
I always see this man posted an I refuse to watch an episode celeb
What's up with him?

An interesting thinker at best. He definitely has an interesting perspective on things.

He can't think. He can't write.

Buddy, this ain't no "eceleb"

youtube.com/watch?v=CFC9TXzd8Zc

Remember when he tried to escape prison and join the French Foreign Legion? What an ass.

Christ, I agree with what he's saying but his metaphors are so fucking retarded

t. Petulant Christfag

I like it.
Still what the fuck does it have to do with this eccentric fellow, clearly he is more than just a mere artist

He makes a shitload of baseless claims so i guess he is a 'thinker'.

He's just an autistic nerd who made some pretty cool music back in the day and then spent too much time on /pol/ so now he lives a "self sustainable lifestyle while living off gibs from the French government.
His kids are probably gonna grow up to be total chads though www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZxuZTrkFpA

Burzum really legitimizes Varg. His musical output and progression over nearly thirty years is undeniable evidence of his inspiratory influences. He isn't "just" a thinker, he is also a professional audio artist (and amateur mechanic!), and that artistic impact, which has been hugely influential for a lot of people (and is by now clearly by far the best of what was happening at an origin point for a subculture around which a steadily increasing amount of people genuinely live their lives), really buoys what he has to say above the rest of the horde of WN racket.

I mean, most of what he says is pretty standard stuff, but the fact that he is not just a guy saying stuff adds a lot to what he has to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=moN67R7Vew0

Christians are such cucks. They will never experience the strong, manly, vital heathenry of being forced to rent their wives and daughters out to the Temple of Aphrodite to get fucked by occupying legionaries from Provincia Africa Proconsularis, or burying their virgin daughters alive in their brother's tomb, or fighting endless wars to feed the coffers of the Spartan matriarchy, or engaging in Greek homosexuality. Surely such sacred cultural practices are the key to reversing the white race's demographic decline. Why can't the West be degeneracy-free like pagan countries like Japan? Excuse me but I'm tired of writing in this Semitic alphabet. Why doesn't this website use runes?

I guess you could say he's a thinker, but he doesn't think very well.

this but unironically

he thinks about philosophy

>more people know of Varg for his YouTube videos now than for Burzum or Mayhem

YouTube is a blight.

>Italians aren't white
What did he mean by this?

>i hate christians and love vikings
>so lets torch the most viking christian thing there is
couldn't he at least have burnt some 1300's church or something
though I guess those are stone