Good on pew

Good on pew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPe8EuWNqHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is has to be the most comically absurd thing to happen since the birth of humanity.

so much concentrated cancer in one picture

Why exactly is it a bad thing that a famous youtuber wants to read Nietzsche and wants others to read it?

Because i only read so i can feel smart.

>Why exactly is it a bad thing that millions of young people will get indoctrinated in Nietzsche?
Um the end of western civilization itself...???

>REEE why are you enjoying my hobby!

Veeky Forums is the worst board

can't wait until pewdiepie returns from his self-imposed exile in bristol or wherever the fuck he is and‚ with the help his army of pimply-faced gen z kids hopped up on nietzsche, overthrows the corrupt shitlibs in swedish government, establishing himself as the first nordic philosopher king

Every board is like that though

youtube.com/watch?v=TPe8EuWNqHA

>It is the outcast most secret pleasure to enjoy being an outcast. For this, he must retire from society every time the tidal waves of fashion bring new faces to his personal island. This happened with with comic book stores: we stopped going there once they got full of goth underage teens. Not because they were annoying or ruining something we deeply loved, but because we first and foremost worship the thought of our own loneliness. Thus, we retired further and further down holes of perversity and deformed ourselves through loneliness beyond any possible redemption or cure. All this to glorify the need to prove one thing and one thing only: I am different from you.
I am a person.
Acknowledge me.

because he didn't, and they won't, start with the greeks

Oh, exactly what the world needed, more right wingers trying to read. Where do these people even come from and why do they keep insisting in doing something they are not good at?

Because now they'll come here.

Nice projection

Where did you get that quote though?

>anime
>prescription medicine

true individualism
you have no idea how beyond profanum vulgus I really am, ironic weeb

I hate this shit eating wannabe intellectual neo-Pewdiepie and his fucking attitude.

At least him and his fanbase used to be contained to Youtube and video games. Now it's spreading like a terminal cancer. Everything he does and says ruins one community or another.

Worst of all, he thinks he has the right to criticise people like Logan Paul when everything Pewdiepie does is also a cashgrab, just more in a more subtle way. How can he cry about Youtube demonetizing a few of his videos when he is literally sitting on millions of dollars?

The way he uploads really low quality videos daily (see meme review, reaction videos, 95% of his content in the last year) just to make an extra few thousand dollars?

He is a jew if I've ever seen one. I can't think of a more cancerous person having an influence on literature than him.

DELETE THIS

but really you should learn what Eternal September is

Will this act of the last man give rise to the overman?

>I hate him because he's got more money than me, how dare he be sitting on millions and billions when I'm so, so much more intelligent
>fucking money hungry whore, death to all jews

the crust is elusive when it casts forth to the childlike man

its about the social context in which we exist. Imagine its 100,000 BC and you're knocking about it furs, living in a cave etc. You're part of a tribe who are isolated from all other humans, lifes tough but you manage, then all of a sudden one of your tribesmen who over-reacts to video games to entertain children starts to promote nietzsche. suddenly you think 'pH2tér, pH2tér, *kʷid *yū *leikʷ H1me'

so? Nothing wrong, original or even ground breaking with any of those line of thoughts. I. Why don't you get a trip and jerk off to the (you)s, you absolute whore

I did not get that.

we NEED to get him to read nietzsche

I didn't expect you to, only ocean man can understand this land

>today on Dave's book club we're gonna read 'The Autobiography of Malcolm X'

Explain to me what's wrong with this. I don't see what's the problem here.

Good for him.

He's bound to be at least 10x more entertaining and less pretentious than the Better Than Food guy anyway, and most booktubers in general.

holy shit the butthurt in here

literature and philosophy really makes you a rotten human being

I'm not against people making decent money, but seeing one person make millions, crying because some of his videos got flagged, and then making even more crappy videos to make up for it just because he's so greedy is disgusting.

You don't have to believe me when I say this, but money doesn't bring happiness. Despite how negative I may seem, I'm happy with my average life and my freedom. If I lose my job, my house, my money, I will not care, I will move on to the next thing, or I'll gain it back. I have more freedom than Pewdiepie will ever have in his life. He is so obviously corrupted by personal wealth that if he ever loses it all, he will probably kill himself. Not to mention he can barely go outside without being harassed by fans.

This guy isn't happy, and at some point, things WILL start to go downhill for him, and then he'll be even more depressed.

Also, from another point of view, his videos have always been piss poor quality. Why does it make him any more special because he took a break from reacting to Reddit memes to talk about a couple of entry-level books? Would Hitler be redeemed towards the end of his life if he took an interest in starving children in Africa? Obviously, this is an extreme comparison, but I feel like people on Veeky Forums are either Pewdiepie fans themselves or are too young to understand what kind of damage someone with 60 million followers can do.

stirner is next

How long did it take him to grow this beard?

For a Chad like him?

Can you please explain it?

>Sits down next to you at a bar
>Orders a whiskey
>Drags his fingerless glove wearing hand through his hair
>Recives whiskey
>"Thanks bucko"
>Uses an old worn copy of "Story of the Eye" as an coaster
>Stares blankly off into the distance
>Takes a sip of whiskey and looks at you
>"Did you know that sex and death are the only two things worth writing about?"
What would you do?

Do I really have to take you by the hand? The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip

Now I know how people who were really into science or comic books felt when geek chic hipster fashion culture became popular among normalfags due to shit like The Big Bang Theory.

I'm a socially conservative constitutional monarchist and economically reform liberal. By your measure I imagine that I'm "right wing," even though my country is a socially conservative constitutional monarchy, and my views toward welfare are relatively reform-minded here. My IQ is clinically evaluated as 153, and I make a living as an intellectual. I don't understand why leftists believe they have a monopoly on intelligence. I do have a theory, though. I think that middle class people get a bit of an intelligence and status boost from being middle class and growing up with good nutrition, education, and stimulation, not to mention inhertiable intelligence. I'm too lazy to look up the actual numbers, but these people aren't that much more intelligent than working class people on average, perhaps just a standard deviation higher at most, but my gut says actually a negligible 5 points or so. But because of the Dunning–Kruger effect they vastly overestimate that difference. They live their entire lives in a socioeconomic bubble, completely insulated from reality, and must absolutely conform to middle class orthodoxy, which is in a word leftism. So they develop unwarranted intellectual vanity coupled with political tribalism and good old fashioned classism with a hint of racism, and the result is their overeliance on the "everyone who disagrees with me is stupid" defense mechanism. What thoroughly horrible people.

>Money doesn't buy happiness.
>poorfag rationalization
Money doesn't necessarily guarantee your happiness but it sure does help.

Starting off his youtube bookclub with Nietzsche is just pretentious. His audience is aged 12-16

Yes please, I know very little of Nietzsche. I can't put crust into context.

I see your autism prevented you from recognizing any and all ironic jokes that might be in his videos.
Either way, youtube for him is a fulltime job, and he has employees, your position is quite unreasonable, people deserve to be payed for their work. In the real world, and not a communist fantasy, you need to have some incentive. I don't think he is doing any kind of damage, his videos are rather harmless comedy.

lel, google oceam man by ween

He's fooling around. It is a lyric thought up by a band in the 1960's called "Nietzsche's Disciples".

Heh...
Can't find Nietzsche's Disciples though.

It's amazing how gen z human waste is so eager to adopt cult-like behaviour

Nietzsche or PewDiePie?

if you were able to make money by reading books and dishing out your mediocre "reviews" by showing it to 13-year-olds, wouldn't you?

>his audience is aged 12-16
exactly

Not anymore, recently he's had quite a few 18-25 fans. So it's feasible to try and read neetch. I wonder if they'll be able to actually read that shit

This actually sounds like a good manga.