Books like this one

What are some books similar to this one? Books that were written by someone mentally disturbed?

You might like Novel with Cocaine or even Notes from the Underground. Get both in Russian if you can read it.

my diary desu

The Diary of Arthur Bremer

Thanks for the literary recommendations.

Memoirs of My Nervous Illness by Schreber

> In 1884, the distinguished German jurist Daniel Paul Schreber suffered the first of a series of mental collapses that would afflict him for the rest of his life. In his madness, the world was revealed to him as an enormous architecture of nerves, dominated by a predatory God. It became clear to Schreber that his personal crisis was implicated in what he called a "crisis in God's realm," one that had transformed the rest of humanity into a race of fantasms. There was only one remedy; as his doctor noted: Schreber "considered himself chosen to redeem the world, and to restore to it the lost state of Blessedness. This, however, he could only do by first being transformed from a man into a woman...."

hahahahahahaha. A promising read.

Unabombers manifesto
Only problem is that he was right about everything

welcome to my twisted mind.

I already have it in my Books To Read list, but I'm too young and naive to read it. Perhaps in 1 or 2 years more.

Mein Kampf

bump

a season in hell by rimbaud

thanks.

Get off this board Mumkey

that guy is retarded, I'm not him.

Was he the first liberal?

loahing out loud upvoted

He wasn't mentally disturbed at all, he just saw the world for what it really was.

i thought eric harris’ and dylan kleboldm’s diaries were unirocally pretty interesting (eric’s is the edgier one)

What Happened: Hillary Rodham Clinton

he's right tho

link?

Herodotos was most certainly suffering from dementia when he wrote his histories

Most of r9k literature .