This is the greatest work of literature of our generation

This is the greatest work of literature of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sam is actually a pretty neat writer. Even buying a hat from their stupid merchandise website that they're too stupid to maintain properly is like a little adventure.

imagine ripping off tim & eric and repackaging /pol/ memes to then sell back to /pol/

imagine ripping off a rip off of tim and eric and repackaging it with /leftypol/ memes to trick middle class children into giving you their parents money in order to fund you urban bougie hispter party lifestyle

leave the cumboys out of this

they are actually sam hyde cultists and deep cover nrx agents fleecing the bernie dupes

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

Then culture is truly dead.

someone should punch all of you nerds in the face for making so many gay jokes

amirite? XDXD

it's another Sam Hyde drops truth bombs in an uncomfortable setting and we all are proud of him for being petulant when people don't want to listen to his propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

gr8 book m8

Matt "the poop" Christman > Sam Jekyll

I feel like Sam Hyde is the kind of person who's smart enough to detect bullshit, but not smart enough to substitute it with something of their own, which makes for something sort of depressing

The absolute state of the left

How are these kids the left?

Is this the even gayer left wing Fash the Nation?

>look them up
>five minutes into a video have already using brainlet crutch terms dunning krueger and projection etc
What sort of person enjoys this "content?"

Twitter users.

THIS. Fucking EPIC. binch corn cobbed much?? btw sam hyde is a racist triggering chud

>The evola quote credited to michelle obama
kek

This is what chapo fans & everybody who uses this board to dunk on /pol/ le ironic style look like irl, by the way

I dunk on /pol/ sincerely and have done it dozens of times on this board alone, have full head of hair, musculature and no need of glasses. You can go back to drinking your own cum

No you don't, virgin. You also spend your entire day with multiple tabs open on various hobby boards, waiting for the perfect opportunity to post a kekistani /pol/tard own that'll totally get 'em, meaning you don't ever read.

this post alone proves that you are a short hobgoblin with a tiny noggin desu

tfw wanted to join twitter

Not a virgin at all, I don't go on any boards except /pol/, /tv/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums to remind me not to be a greedy retard. The kekistanis and LARPers are beneath me, I don't pay attention to them. Only oldfag Stormniggers and pseud RW Anglos.
nice digits, I'm not short, average height for males, have large cranium, top 99th percentile for people my age, checked it two weeks ago

>whatabouting this hard

Really!? Damn you are an epic!

Nice, RT

"whataboutism" is a reddit term. Tell me about the stemlord dunning kruger projecting feeemale circlejerk chuds next, le upboating fuckface.

>nice digits, I'm not short
stopped reading there, confirmed manlet, jawlet, chinlet, dicklet, and brainlet. Good day.

>everything I don't like is reddit

Die, reddit. Gouge your eyes out.

lol at you