How was your day, Veeky Forums?

How was your day, Veeky Forums?

terrible, just horrible, the last few days have been some of the most depressed in my life ever
how is that edition tho OP? I was planning to get the same soon

oh OP how I miss Germany. alexanderplatz and potsdamer platz make me want to die though.

Pretty bad

I was at my local used bookshop and ended up buying nothing because I realized how many book I still have on my shelf, unread.

Was machst du in Berlin?

>Was machst du in Berlin?
Autos der herrschenden Klasse anzünden.

Only read Kafka and "The Idiot" otherwise I slept.

I played a multiplayer mobile game with my little brother most of the day. I forgot how games suck time away.

My gf got home from work and I was gonna cook for her and all she's done is complain so I'm going to eat all the food while she's in the shower

Ballern, bruder

Die findest du aber eher in Potsdam.

Dinkel?

Going alright. Classes started today. I've been reading a lot so that's good. In the process of salvaging a relationship that I intentionally kind of let fall apart for 2 months. It's stressful

Pretty cool, actually. I finished up a long poem I've been writing for a while, and I visited one of the professors up at my graduate school.

I need a job. Nobody wants to hire me because I didn't have job experience in high school. Mainly because I didn't have job experience.

Alright.
My worst case scenario is to join the military as some puppet for Israel and get decorated.

Had a relatively good day desu, but I'm starting to think I might have Bipolar II. I entering into something just short of a manic state but it feels fucking good man, been seriously depressed and suicidal the past few months after having a great summer. The problem is my anxiety and emotions have come roaring back as well, so I'm gonna need to find somewhere to direct all this anxious energy while protecting myself in my relatively emotionally vulnerable state. I broke up with my girlfriend last May but it's only been lately starting to seriously affect me. I had a relationship with another girl immediately after (ok it started during) that went ok and we parted amicably after 3 months, but after that my romantic/sex life has been shit. I saw a girl briefly after moving back to the city last fall, but she ghosted me. Until that point me and my ex (who had dated me for 3 years) had a good friendship too, but she also basically ghosted me. This coincided with returning to a city where most of my friends had left for other places after finishing school, so I was pretty fucking lonely. It put me on a deeper spiral of self hatred and depression that I've been desperately trying to climb out of the past month as I've been lifting and reading a lot more. Over the past two months I've been weening myself off SSRIs which is definitely the reason for the surge in anxiety and emotions, but again I honestly don't mind it or the hypomania.

Sorry for the blog post I just like some of you guys and needed to vent a bit.

was k hbu?

hot chocolate, weed, delicious blueberries, read some books, coffee, wrote some poems, wrapped in wool, pretty okay, saging all the way...

I was up till 5am finishing The 10,000 Year Explosion and starting Girl, 20. Slept till about 10, did crunches and pushups, ate breakfast, back to reading Girl, 20. Nap, ate cod for dinner. Listened to new MGMT album while browsing web. Watched NXT, killing some time writing this before I go back to finish Girl, 20.

Really bad. Failed a class. I'm still in denial. I wonder what will happen once my dam breaks.

Resit.

don't worry user buy a ton of booze and some weed for the hangover and get plastered, you'll figure the rest out

It's not the end of the world since I'm a Yurofag, but I still lost a year. I better go sleep it off.

Ich habe den Reichstag besuchen.

It’s a pocket book. Hardcover, but the binding is like that of a regular paperback.
It’s reasonably priced at 12 euros, I’d say, just don’t stress the binding too much.

Pretty shit at first but it got a little better

Car broke down and hopefully just some hoses need to be replaced so that a cylinder no longer misfires.

Since I couldnt do anything I just got high all day and went through my backlog of music that I have been meaning to get to. Deleted already 20 gigs out of 90 gigs of music. Probably just do this all of tomorrow too minus going to the mechanic.

That's improper. It should be

"Ichen habenen denen Reichstagenen besuchenenenenen".

My writing leaves a lot to be desired.

Nice, but why did you visit Berlin (Germany?) in the first place?

Patrician choice OP, it's the best German language work of the 20th century (next to Der Untertan und Der Prozess)

It was a gift from my mother and father for my 18th birthday.
They picked Germany because I’m studying German as my third language.