He raped his sister, Jolenta

He raped his sister, Jolenta.

Other urls found in this thread:

unilad.co.uk/viral/story-behind-the-democracy-manifest-guy-is-even-funnier-than-his-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still the best one

your post makes me want to read it

You expected a nigger? Who expects that?

jolenta wasnt his sister and he didnt rape her you readlet

Is it good though?

Kek

Severian is one horny mother fucker.

nice

Jolenta was asking for it
I would have and so would you

Been awhile, has the Cornfather died yet?

dats 21 savage mayne

Make one for ASOIF where "what I got" is waiting for Godot

top good

heh

Can you please post the painting of the knight riding the horse from the "What I expected" section?

best I could find sorry

you should its bretty gud

I feel this is accurate.

For context, the man is this guy:

unilad.co.uk/viral/story-behind-the-democracy-manifest-guy-is-even-funnier-than-his-video/

Anyone who unironically thinks those laws are a good way to live your life should off themselves for the good of humanity

You forgot to put Bronco Billy in the last one.

my contribution

I finished W&P a week ago and this is probably the most accurate image I've ever seen

lol dress descriptions

Why the formulas?

i have not read yet. please explain formula joke

its a meme you dipshit

Tbh this is half the reason I read it. Well worth it.

Jolenta's pubes were described as being similar to the soft downy feathers one usually finds on a baby duck.

That's always stuck with me but I can't remember the name of the woman who was his prisoner and eventually he eats the flesh of.

thecla

That's it.

The first time I noticed the unreliable narrator thing was in the discrepancy between the first and second books in how he relates the story of what happened to her before she died. I.e., did they fuck or not?

that's actually the only contradiction I've picked up on him making, I assumed it was that Wolfe was using the theme of becoming/pretending in that the pretend thecla whore that Severian fucked was spiritually or otherwise in essence truly was or became thecla

Too lazy to find the proper template or even to find one of a proper size, but this is more than adequate for my needs