"philosophy" book

>"philosophy" book
>author is an anglo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_language_in_science_fiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"philosophy" book
>author is

What kind of message is that image trying to convey?

>book
>author

not the guy who posted it but it's a spooky image desu

What's wrong with Hume?

Anglo

>Scott
>is an Anglo
hmmm

Anglo? The man's a damn curve

His moral reasoning is grown out of a disordered moral language. His conclusions are true only inasmuch as they're true in a system of morality that is fundamentally mistaken.

Y’all just salty that the based Anglos realised the limitations of language and transcended them by using mathematics and logic in their philosophy. You can serisouly keep your farty continental rubbish, we don’t want it.

Macintyre............ i found you...

In the end we meet for the first time but it won't be the last.

Thomas Hobbes was based af though

Watch out OP. If you say anglo philosophy three times out loud in front of a mirror, Hume will visit you in your dream and force you to debate him about his empiricist philosophy.

Clealy OP doesn't know, and has trouble reading facial expressions.

>alien contact book
>they understand each other

Every fucking time. Only 'His Master's Voice' by Stanislaw Lem has handled first contact correctly.

Lol

>I've read two books in my life
Look there's a whole wikipedia entry on it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_language_in_science_fiction

f-fuck this cant be r-right
pls some continental chad user blow this guy the fuck out, ANALytics cant keep getting away with it, im losing it!

I will tare my shirt in half real quick so he can see my chest Kant tattoo and dies in the process while I cry a trascendental YUH!