Who here /midwit/

Who here /midwit/

>look mom I found all the popular things

ah yes the old meme that a wide ranging collection of works and ideas that share almost nothing in common can all be safely dismissed as too popular. I really wish this board did something other than try to be cool by calling people dumb the quickest.

>Machiavelli anywhere near this chart

Sargon suggested it once so now it's been decreed heresy by whichever retard constructed this.

Same reason Alinsky's on there despite being niche as shit

The Prince is prime midwit wtf are you talking about. Nearly every right leaning babby trying to get a deeper understand of politics reads him

Oh look OP is back to seed bait in his trash thread

1984 and BNW?

>lol can't beat the wisdom of the common man haha
>it's like the grass in the field haha
>it's just there haha
>seeds lit upon the breeze haha
>blown into every eye haha

Entry fiction needs to be bashed so OP can feel good about himself

He's right. My retarded engineer friend (he confuses 'their' with 'there' and spells 'pseudo' "sudo" but calls himself an English student because he got a C in his English A-level) has a copy of 'The Prince' in his room.

Stop being petulant. It's autistic.

Someone hurt you friend?

The Prince is a classical work, the fact that dumb people or pseuds read it dosen't chance the legacy of the work.

checked

>bell curve
>midwit
redditor spotted

what's with all of these retarded classifications that redditors are always trying to push on here?
there are two types of people: plebs and patricians

Define “/midwit/“

110-120 IQ is midwit

90-105 being brainlets (normal people) 130+ being smart people, 150+ being geniuses

Anything below 90 is called Bernie Sanders

It's comfy being in midwit territory and occasionaly venturing into highbrow and retard content.

well meme'd sir

I miss the young hot “too cool for school” chad Cliff

>classifying certain figures and books as those of certain iQ levels

Speaks a lot for OP iQ

Ah so this is where the idiotic losers who need to find a writer/father figure come for someone to tell them how to think. Nice work guys! Keep up the good work and being impressionable and pathetic.

You know its, really odd that almost every intelligent person is left-wing. Its almost like... they're educated and know what they're talking about. But that can't be true, must be da joos.

Exactly. It's definitely the Jews trying to destroy western culture with immigration and divorce rates, capitalism however, is our dearest friend and not at fault.

What are you talking about lol

>binary political spectrum
Midwit detected.

I'd go black hawk down on that Somali MILF.

I'm /nowit/

midwit

>marx
>aurelius
>stirner
>campbell

midwits like them, i guess, but they arent midwits themselves besides maybe campbell

that image was made in a thread on this board based on suggestions from anons. I was in the thread. I personally suggested malcolm gladwell, scott adams, and alan watts.

I am mid wit, between wit and beyond wit. I am no wit, little wit and big wit.

The wit which can be named is not the eternal wit.

Based /leftypol/er telling it how it is

I bet OP unironically reads garbo like Land, Zizek and Bookchin

both are some of the worse works from some great writers

>tfw I liked midwitshit in high school
how embarrassing

>Marx and Dave Rubin in the same category

lmao just lmao

t. never read The Bell Curve

both jews tho

School of life is dimwit tied tho, why are Machiavelli and a few others there when they’re actually not shit?

its pretty much just a graph created to annoy people

I think the chart's specifically referring to the manifesto, which is the only marx most brainlets read (or pretend to have read)

Fragilista detected