>be you
>sitting around in the evening reading a "profound" book
>maybe it's a dead rich guy talking about the wonderfulness of life
>maybe it's a dead virgin male who was a weak bodied beta when he was alive
>you think the book is so profound
>maybe this is the book that changes your life
>maybe you won't forget this book after a few weeks
>you have an epiphany
>suddenly you remember the existence of picrelated and how they are fucking Chad right now and they see you as an ugly joke
>suddenly you realise that you live in 2018 and society really has changed- old history and philosophy has no chance of changing anything relating to your life
>you imagine yourself in social situations and cringe at how hour books give you no social skills
>you compare your consumption of books with their consumption of travel and experiences and see little difference

How do you cope? What lies do you tell yourself?

Hi, this isn't r9k, what you're describing doesn't really apply to everyone here.

>Fat thots fucking Chad

Couldn't care less. Give me my pale slender Veeky Forums gf over these hoes anyday

pathetic thread

By not having those problems.

This. The reader of higher literature understands that women are fundamentally flawed and especially in this modern age most are beyond worthless pieces of trash with rot for brains. However, exceptions are always out there and can provide a more refined beauty for intellectuals of our caliber as opposed to some 22 year old dumpsterslut who would be happy to take you as her #15

Feels good being gay and not being possessed by these sort of frightful delusions and insecurities. I have my own, of course... but when one is a homosexual, because of his intrinsically deviant nature he never gets worried about some inane fantasy of being a normie who doesn't care about anything except being a normie

Seek help, OP.

I think you overestimate the proportion of virgin autists on boards like Veeky Forums. Small hobby boards like this one have quite a few well-adjusted people that are here because they like books, not because they're desperately lonely and need to talk to other robots on /r9k/ or attach themselves to an ideology that makes them feel superior like that other board.

Your post would make me mad if I was a socially incompetent bitter virgin (like Elliot Rodger).

>be me
>swing by Veeky Forums for a short while, realizing full well I wont see any literary discussion, but maybe there'll be a somewhat funny shitpost that rises above extremely low-effort
>see the most formulaic /r9k/ thread imaginable on the first page
>leave for the rest of the day, choosing to spend my leisure time differently

*cums on your eyeballs, sealing them shut, before infecting you with poz lice and placing you in an itch/tickle chamber for 100 blooodeternity*
that'll learn ye.........

>comparing consumption of literature to Stacy travelling Europe to meet foreign Chads
Don't even go back to r9k, just kill yourself. Pathetic

Your sexual preferences betray your need for intellectual validation. None of us are biologically inclined to like women who show no signs of fertility. I date hot girls not 'smart and quirky' women whose hips will never birth a child. I'm also a genius iq wise and lots of intelectually inclined girls gravitate towards me, but I honestly don't have any interest in them, sexually. There is absolutely no virtue in falling for more 'civilized' girls.

are there really no intellectual thicc girls

>suddenly you realise that you live in 2018 and society really has changed- old history and philosophy has no chance of changing anything relating to your life
This is deeply wrong. You have total control of your inner world, and it is through this inner world that you understand and interact with the external world. Literature has great power to affect this inner world.

Also sex isn't even that great. The cost/reward ratio basically makes it not worth it 95% of the time.

stop perpetuating the idea that intelligence is a feminine trait, and that being ignorant is masculine

One time my mother burst into my room and said
>why are you like this? Is this all the books you read?

Really fucked me up

Chad is also human
He’s bleeds when stabbed or shot just like everyone else
I do not fear something that I can kill with humanity’s equalizer

In ancient greece, big dicks were a sign of intelligence.

chad gets cucked too. and alimonied.

we lonely guys that ocassionally date some introverted qts get the best of the deals. you guys are just too mopey and ungrateful to notice it.

Wasn't it the opposite?

>fertility
>but just fucks them without having children
>on top of that doesn't know about the universal aesthetic of women
So you're a complete pseud who trues to justify his chubby chaser fetish. Clearly a overcompensating beta fag who thinks landwhales are high-test meanwhile actual chads only go with skinny girls and make fun of fatties.

This isn't quite accurate.When girls are interested in me, it's mostly my sense of humor, but they also like how "intellectual" I sound (which is a direct result of my extensive reading).

Love sonnets and romance ruined girls for me irl. Nothing will ever be as pure or beautiful

The body is disgusting and sex is a humiliating and degrading act.

Stop projecting and get help my dude. Why would a woman want you when you don't even know what you want yourself?

>we lonely guys that ocassionally date some introverted qts
>ocassionally date qts
>implying

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying
>Reading books is a sad use of time because other people spend their time doing other things like travel. Reading philosophy from the past has no bearing on modern times because times change.
Which is a laughably bad post if I'm understanding it correctly, nevermind the assumptions your making about everyone posting here. Why are you supposing the opinions of these women should have so much weight? Why do you suppose that understanding past thought is pointless? You say that things change, but that doesn't mean that understanding things in the past has no value. Further, you're putting a lot of emphasis on the idea that the end goal of reading is to change one's life, why is that? Do you also believe that any use of one's time should have that as the utmost priority?

Are you the pope?

philosophy is mostly a meme, but psychology and religion are real life changers and things that actually change lives instead of hedonistic "traveling" where you don't actually go anywhere.

popes have a more positive view of sex than that user

hi immanuel k

>seeking an experience with the other through someone who is just like you
Homosexual relations are disgusting. Only celibacy or experiencing one's self in an other can lead to transcendence.

Women tend to find intelligent, well-read men attractive.

You'd realise that if you talked to some.

>inb4 sex is overrated
>inb4 qualitative hedonism

It was, hence the satyr.

The only time I can think of sex being really great is if it is loving sex, but that’s hard to find

Why don't you go seek your self in an animal you faggot

>How do you cope?
I went to the gym and stopped acting like a retard. It's very easy desu familia.

Considering the amount of time and effort required it really is overrated.
I just broke up with a girl I was seeing because I'd rather be alone.

*tips fedora*
Tell me how many blow jobs you're recieved since you finished Gravity's Rainbow, user.

>#15
He really thinks fucking fifteen different people is a lot. I've fucked that many in a year and I'm a skinnyfat, hairy dude. Some were 5s, some were decent 9s or even 10s. You virgins simply have social issues, and definitely need to relax when it comes to sex. Nothing is more disgusting than desperation, and then bitterness - when you inevitably get turned down.

hows the youtube channel, mr green

15 for a girl is a lot considering they lose a part of their soul for each one

It's good. When the ladies pull my pants down they always say:
>IT'S JUST SO BEEEEG

Yes, I heard this is primary school too. It was from the autistic kid who never got to kiss a girl.

Girls don't have souls white-knight faggot.

i just want a faithful traditional wife, i masturbated long enough to know that earthly pleasures are not worth it.

Big Chad on campus over here

Why is sex so important in our society? No really successful person is a chad.

Do you exclusively fuck latinas from spaghetti westerns?

Romanian childwives I fly in from remote towns like Băile Tușnad or Vașcău. I tell them I'm going to make them a protagonist in my next novel/screenplay before I plaster them with my soccer juice.

Idk procreation and relationships or something

What's it to you, virgin? Spar me in the gym, or debate me in the auditorium. I'll have you bent over like a bike rake and lock onto you, I'll have you crying for help as I detail every teenage sexual encounter I've had. Little illiberal sexist swine.

People don't have hobbies anymore

>What's it to you, virgin? Spar me in the gym, or debate me in the auditorium. I'll have you bent over like a bike rake and lock onto you, I'll have you crying for help as I detail every teenage sexual encounter I've had. Little illiberal sexist swine.
Thanks for the pasta friend

Any woman who has had sexual partners in the double digits should be sterilized.