I need good books to help me understand the female psyche

I need good books to help me understand the female psyche

Is Lacan a good start?

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/headlines/archives/2018/02/cheated-boyfriend-rapist/
critical-theory.com/that-time-zizek-wrote-for-abercrombie-fitch/
monoskop.org/images/d/db/A_and_F_Quarterly_Back_to_School_2003_The_Sex_Ed_Issue.pdf
elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/articles/a41425/cheated-with-my-rapist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seducing my assaulter
Women just perennialy believe in this myth of seduction. There's really no such thing, unless it's a married guy who is very principled. Otherwise, if you make yourself available and you look decent they will probably sleep with you.

Anyway, OP, women can't really be understood. The closest you'll get is probably reading Stendhal's book "Love".

>you can't even guarantee that your gf wouldn't rather fuck her rapist than you
why even bother lids

>being hetero in 2018

start with books about autism and downs syndrome

Gonna choose to believe OP's pic is fake for my own well being

You have to realize that the definition of "rapist" nowadays is very, very broad.

Jokes on you, traps arent gay.

Please Jesus tell me it's fake

Seduction exists but its only something a man can do since only a man can convince a woman he is worth more than his looks.

No clue, I'm just saying even if it is real, by rapist she might just mean "guy I slept with at a party when I was drunk and then felt shitty about it the next day". The again, by "rapist" she might just mean rapist.

Evolutionary psychology. Read about how status forms (and types of status) and who gets selected (or seizes) the role of a leader. Focus less on women and more on male status hierarchies. Having high status always correlates to sexual/romantic opportunity. Biggest mistake men make is they start learning about what satisfies a woman and how to do it which is almost completely inconsequential. Read about status from an evelutionary psych. standpoint. Everything is simpler than you think.

hotair.com/headlines/archives/2018/02/cheated-boyfriend-rapist/

its real but the comments will give you a little faith. the silent majority will always find this shit repulsive, the internet has become your own enemy if you let this polarize you

you all can't google? the article doesn't condone what she did, it psychologizes it as a sort of stockholm syndrome

Veeky Forums is a board for people who read

>writing standard erotic fiction as opinion pieces and fake women empowerment
there's literally nothing wrong with that

Yeah Lacan is alright. Zizek also explains a bit himself. If you're interested in their psyche during sex... it's all in their mind.

Also, there's this: critical-theory.com/that-time-zizek-wrote-for-abercrombie-fitch/

I was at a bar yesterday and a girl at the table next to me was talking to her friend, saying "The great thing about dating a guy who loves you so much is that you can do whatever you want."
If I weren't such a fag I'd have slapped her.

Shit. It's not the full article.

This one is: monoskop.org/images/d/db/A_and_F_Quarterly_Back_to_School_2003_The_Sex_Ed_Issue.pdf

If women didn't have a heightened capacity for manipulation and deception they would be absolutely useless. They're already the physically and intellectually weaker sex. You gotta atleast let them have something over us.

Stendhal is a good recommendation for understanding women in general, perfectly captures the behavior of women in The Red and the Black

take the rogepill

are you implying all females are mentally retarded?

elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/articles/a41425/cheated-with-my-rapist/

good read, famiglia

women BTFO

what about that young homeless guy that blasted through like 50 roast n' toasts just to crash at their pad for a few days?

>Veeky Forums is a board for people who read
my sides

Please don't take that pic as a look into the female psyche anymore than you take a /mlp/ post as a look into the male psyche.

Fuck that is disgusting.

Rollo Tomasi's The Rational Male if you want to know the truth. It's a hard pill to swallow, but if you don't, you'll remain blind to the reality of women.

The fucking ending to this show sucked

what did you expect from erotic fiction for girls?

little do you know m8

give us the tl;dr

NTR is real?! Hot damn!

looks like some cringy PUA shit

>guy I slept with at a party when I was drunk and then felt shitty about it the next day
wow way to downplay the whole no-consent thing (which means it actually is rape)

Thank you Reddit

>Officer, you don't understand. I was drunk when I drove that schoolbus off the bridge. It isn't my fault!

if being drunk = no consent, then odds being the guy was also drunk = no consent, we can conclude that no sex took place since neither consented to have sex with the other, they simply accidentally fell on top of each other without voluntary exercise of will and some physical motions resembling sex took place

>if being drunk = no consent, then odds being the guy was also drunk = no consent
it was just some kind of whirlwind of rape with no actual victim, a wonder of nature

>the guy is also drunk
What if he isn't? Maybe a little buzzed but fully aware that the girl he's leading back to his room is very drunk

>being drunk and getting coerced/forced into sex = drunk driving
nice

>The last thing I remembered was arriving at a beach-themed fraternity party with my flatmate, who had primed me with several shots during our pre-drinks and convinced me to forgo a shirt for a bikini top.
lmao

>victim shaming an alcoholic bus driver
How very "progressive" of you

>I need good books to help me understand the female psyche
>Is a man a good place to start?

Gee I dunno.

For some reason I got Elle (the magazine) sent to my house and there are severals stories of dubious believability. One involved a nasty woman paying for a male prostitute to come on her face. Others chronicled the sexless life of an Indian (definitely believable and a nature romp in the back of an VW roadtrip or something. I think they were mostly there to sell the dildotech advertised on a different page.

Problem is, in most countries rape is defined as "sexual penetration without consent". Since the female partner is most likely to be the one who gets penetrated, only she can be a victim, not the male partner.

Combine this with the fact that being drunk doesn't exempt you from guilt, since otherwise you could commit any crime as long as you get drunk beforehand, and you have this uneven situation.

I prefer to trust males with any sort of analytical thinking

Well you're an idiot then. Men are often irrational.

Damn OP those legs are really nice. It's quite distracting

>both are drunk
>male is the rapist

Explain this, rReddit

often is less than always

Yeah, like that time it took humans 10,000 years to develop the concept of experiments because men were charge.

Rape is sex without consent, not penetration

The fact that no matriarchal civilizations ever existed should tell you something

Sex being defined as penetration, yes. In my country, as in most European countries, it states "penetration" specifically, so as to distinguish it from the lesser crime of sexual assault.

t. graduating law student

this isn’t what user asked
no its real, women are insane you’ e been told this for a long time man, it took me until like 21 to stop denyin it
>evo psyche
you mean evolutionary biology, behavioral genomics and molecular psychiatry? yeah, fucking pseud
should’ve punched her in the throat
she shouldnt get drunk with strange men alone
wow compelling case against men
trash board for pseuds like you

right as opposed to that time women came up with the concept of experiments

I just wanted to tell you guys that I think both of you are retarded

>10.000 years
It actually took 14 billion years

you have no proof the world is older than a few weeks

you should probably get off the computer for a bit

You have no proof of anything beyond you existence and neither than I, nice job Descartes!

Yeah, men can be violent and unempathetic. Wherever women were *allowed* to do anything except housekeep, they succeeded as well.

Women at the time weren't allowed an education.

>le centrist

I start at ~8000BC when Jericho was founded. Its not fair to judge us before that because we weren't sedentary.

You have no proof that I have no proof

Women are subman.

It's not sexism that the myths of women stretch into ancient history. Eve made us sinners, Pandora's box was opened by a woman, etc.

(((((but us goyim are too mean!)))))

phone posting and having a ball shitting up your garbage board

I have proof that I made chicken yesterday, it is in my fridge you fag

The ancients tried to warn us, we didn't listen

I bet. All that hate, it's very healthy

its enlivening and breaks the chains of Newtonian consciousness, again having a grand old time being a shit and spitting in your face you ugly pseud nigger

Rollo is pretty smart. I'll second the recommendation, none of the other pillers though

Well, women are allowed to pursue education and have careers right now and they've been for a while, yet I see op-ed's popping up on my feed every single week telling me how meany men are keeping them out of jobs, high-paying positions, STEM fields, CEO positions, League of Legends professional teams, and so on, so I guess they aren't succeeding as much as you think?

This thread is now an insult thread.

FUCK YOU

This is the worst board on this entire site

no u

Fuck me? Fuck ME? No, fuck YOU!

How about you get out of my face you small lettered FAGGOT!??!

>using big letters
someone's overcompensating

/tv/ used to be worse

The debate isn't about men KEEPING women out, its about gender norms edge women towards certain professions.

Well it is if you're a /pol/ tourist.

no u

Sorry but you're in no place to continue this conversation like you're an educated Veeky Forumsizen after making possibly the worst unironic comment of the year.

Care to expand on that, or are you going to continue making tabloid posts?

Damn, these fragile beings lacking enough self-actualization and individuality to pick a career despite a few people telling them it's a boy's thing sure seem able to outcompete men. I feel threatened now!

you seriously don't understand why that post was retarded? You would have to have a female civilization to compare to for the 10k years to be thought of as a long time

meanwhile we all know women can't even run a functional company let alone a civilization

thank God I'm gay
women are such fucking meme garbage you should seriously consider suicide if you're not into dicks

I'm not a fucking screen. Go project elsewhere you FAGGOT! I bet you'd go fuck yourself like I told you to if your SMALL TEENIE WEENIE would let you!!!

You're saying that it's 'man's fault' that it ONLY took ''10,000 years'' to '''develop the concept''' of experiments. There is literally too much wrong here to fully explain and that you post it unironically invalidates you.

I hate this life

but what does mlp stand for then

This

But how can you be sure that it wasn't a dream or an illusion? How can be sure you're not dreaming now?

Not into dicks but I could totally understand why someone thinks men make better waifu.

I love how you act like everyone lives and makes choices in a vacuum because you're currently coming out on top.

You contradicted yourself by saying there's no independent study on female civilizations and then saying women can't run a civilization. Given women commit almost no crime, I'd say the biggest factor in civilizations collapsing is men.

I love how the alt-right looks to pick apart the most minute hyperbole anyone but them say but run around making mind-bogglingly stupid shit and jumping to extreme conclusions all day everyday. Alright Mr. Alt-right, lets get pedantic. Scientifically, there is no average difference in male and female intelligence and race is a social construct.

lol this fucking article is basically just a thotrotica for housewives to read. What a meme world.

i said women cant run a company. which indicates they might be bad at running a civilizaiton

The biggest factor in civilizations collapsing is usually low birth rates coupled with invaders. yeah. connect the dots

Objectively wrong, there are women who run companies. Next.

>The biggest factor in civilizations collapsing is usually low birth rates coupled with invaders. yeah. connect the dots
>low birthrates

Wrong. And yes, invading ARMIES. But that's got nothing to do with this.

>I love how you act like everyone lives and makes choices in a vacuum because you're currently coming out on top.

If a man wants to dance ballet, he will just go and do it.
If a man wants to paint his nails and dye his hair pink, he will just go and do it.
Women are just weak tbqhwy

>I love how the alt-right
I'm not alt-right.
>the most minute hyperbole
There was no 'minute' hyperbole'. Your post was just shitty.
The rest of your post has nothing to do with anything; I think you're assuming I'm trying to argue that women are inferior or some shit and I'm not. This has nothing to do with politics, you're just being fucking stupid.