What made you reject pessimism and antinatalism for good? Specific books?

What made you reject pessimism and antinatalism for good? Specific books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsyZcKUP_-k
youtube.com/watch?v=BaUdfzdfRxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What made you reject the truth? Specific books?

Wtf?

i became retarded

When I realized antinatalism was #1 priority on the agenda of the elite. Antinatalists are the most docile animals of the bunch.

When I stopped standing for any dumb random group of ideas that don't really have anything to do with my day to day life. I don't reject them, I just don't care about them. What do I get for going around saying people shouldnt have babies? Nothing.

>when i became a blind pragmatic cattle person
nice that you admit it, stand by what you do everyday. you’re a wage slave midwit, you go to the office, socialize with your cattle friends, eat bad food, have bad sex with other cattle people and spread diseases to them, vote for predators to rule you and get drunk off cattle spirits and cattle hopps, you read books for cattle, watch cattle sports, but mostly work; quite a lot of work id imagine. and that’s good, identify with what you do, after all you need to be true to yourself, a false identity is antimaterialist, so you identify with what you do and this isn’t fascist nor is it the behavior of p-zombie or a slave or a cattle animal waiting to be fattened and slaughtered. its what you do after all, and that’s who you are! all these LARPing silly idealists and philosophical types can’t see: You’re not special! you’re no snowflake (you are but you know this can’t be true!) and you work for a living, shit, eat slop and talk nonsense with the lads, you’re just like everyone else, all this special knowledge? meaningless play-pretend. being cattle, being pragmatic and in touch with day-to-day samsaric existence, this is what makes a healthy, well adjusted person. if you aren’t getting something like pleasure or money from it, why bother? pain is bad, ignorance is bad, at all costs don’t be ignorant, and if you must be blissfully unaware of it, don’t be friendless, don’t be homeless, don’t be moneyless, you’re a unit, this system only works if all the units march in lockstep with the order of the day, and that’s work, work and a little bit of play, not too much but just enough to drain any confusion, desperation or rage out of those supple, fattened limbs of yours. Being cattle>being awake

>don't judge people because you're not a judge

KEK

I resolve all my political thoughts by making imaginary dragons argue who are avatars of different intellectual positions. I made my anti-natalist dragon argue with my accelerationist, traditionalist, and nihilist dragons.

Dragons are wise creatures.

Just listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsyZcKUP_-k

Antinatalism eternally BTFO

A pessimistic view of the human condition is an honest one and the harm of bringing sentient beings into existence is obvious when you take any time to confront the idea

I can handle these 'difficult' truths and feel a strong sense of liberation as a result. Why would I reject that?

The real question is why would I be an antinatalist in the first place. Thomas Ligotti is a good horror writer but an utter joke of a philosopher.

Benatar raped his clean your room ass.

>A pessimistic view of the human condition is an honest one
This

>and the harm of bringing sentient beings into existence is obvious when you take any time to confront the idea
Hell no, antinatalism is retarded

This video
youtube.com/watch?v=BaUdfzdfRxM

Truly the power of antinatalists

They're always damaged people. No exceptions.

I got a girlfriend lol you losers are missing out

>*tips*

Pessimistic world view has hope, optimistic one doesn't.
>Antinatalism
I believe in eugenics. Not in jumping into them face first.

"The day the world came to town" helped me change from angsty teenager to slighlty optimistic teenager and eventually now as an adult I'm generally always optimistic.

Nice strawman, reminds me of me and my middle school buds after we first read Fight Club.

Honestly though, the farther our concerns drift away from our immediate realities, the greater reason we have to succumb to such existentialist dilemmas. You can try to rationalize your side with an insipid caricature, but the bottom line is that pondering over entropy and dread serves no purpose other than the perpetuation of pessimism. Harm is an abstract made manifest when one is willing to categorize certain objectivities as harmful, but antinatalism is a ideology that serves no purpose other than to justify neurotic obsessions with malevolent forces.

How can you justify bringing sentient beings into this existence when it's crystal clear that in the world the bad always outweighs the good and it'll always be like this?

People who have children become in the end what they most utterly hate: cruel and egotistic pricks. I shriek in horror when I think how easy it is for anyone to reproduce and how many people see the birth of a human child as a miracle and something that should be done in order to attain maturity. Ridiculous.