Nietzsche and the concept of Ubermensch

I'm grappling with the idea of trying to create new values from zero. I believe it would be easier to have some sort of streamlined test to discern which values an individual considers valuable and which not.

We have the 16 personalities tests. Is there something similar but for archetypes of the Ubermensch? Is that even possible? My mind is just a mash-up of atavic animal instincts, paternal indoctrination, societal expectations, and glimpses of an ego I'm not sure I can embrace.

Any guidance is deeply appreciated. Oh, and if this belongs in Veeky Forums, just call me a faggot and I'll take it there.

>I'm grappling with the idea of trying to create new values from zero
>But I don't actually have the strength of will to create those values so I'm taking suggestions
You aren't going to make it.

>I'm grappling with the idea of trying to create new values from zero.
You're grappling with an idea that Nietzsche didn't even put forth.

Walk into the nothing, you'll find eternity, then turn around, you'll realize you're in the same place

Are you american? You can't create new values if you're severely alienated by the burgergeist

Thanks for the input.

Ok. Grappling with the idea of considering all values, discarding the useless ones and keeping the ones that I can actually consider "values".

I've discarded suicide before the mid fifties.

Thankfully, no.

>someone tell me how to create my own values
absolutely based

>Grappling with the idea of considering all values, discarding the useless ones and keeping the ones that I can actually consider "values".
The way you are contending with the idea of creating values is odd. It's not a matter of forming a list of all values and then striking out the "bad values" from the list, so much as it is about knowing what your values are, which determine which of those values you will be striking out. Self-knowledge is the goal here, as well as self-nurture through combat.

You can't. You can only pave the way for the ubermensch, ironically by sacrificing yourself and your humanity

it's incoherent bullshit of course

Of course it's incoherent, since you haven't even read Nietzsche.

i have read Nietzsche, it's like taking amphetamine. feels exciting for a while then you come down and everything is dirty and weird and youve scribbled bullshit on scraps of paper

>i have read Nietzsche
Oh okay.

>it's like taking amphetamine.
Confirmed a liar or a retard.

>Self-knowledge is the goal here, as well as self-nurture through combat.
So I should simply take my experience and accept what I am?

I want to realise myself. I know I am just an insect, but I want to be the best insect I can.

That is honestly what it's like. It makes me feel euphoric(inb4) and my thoughts race. Then afterwards I wonder what the point was and I realize there was no point at all

Idk lol ubermensch is the same phenomena as enlightenment

You're a retard then. I doubt you've read much more than the snippets from the Will to Power and some of BGE / GM.

You don't have to read Neitzche to understand the concept of Ubermensch.

If you don't understand it intuitively, you wont ever become such a concept.

Do you read Allan Bloom?

i,ve read The Birth of Tragedy and the Genealogy of Morals a lot because I have an edition of the two of them that I had during a period of isolation from internet. The Birth of the Tragedy makes me especially delirious-feeling. I read Zarathustra, Ecce Homo, and the Gay science as well. Zarathustra made me feel literally ill, I couldnt finish it

Unfortunately yes I'm retarded, but this isn't Nazi germany buddy, I have as much right to speak as you

read nietzsche through the lens of fanged noumena you anthropocentric shit

mere humans cannot even fathom the qualities of one who would be an ubermensch, a status so far achieved only by capitalism itself

Yeah dude. I'm so good at intuition I don't even read any philosophy!

>When your post is useless but you still decide to hit "Post".

you’re a stupid fucking insect you couldn’t even deduce basic axioms for your own system of philosophy much less reformulate values. get the fuck off the internet and your nose into some pussy or books or both you fucking subhuman animal

Ok, kid.

Thats not the point you retard.

You need the concept before you can approach it with the right direction.
Its honesty about self realization more than anything.

Then just say so, you unhelpful, petulant jackass.

Not my fault you can't extrapulate information.

>its not twue!!
>im a phiwosawfikul gnus
>i formulate nu value!!
end yourself

Its not about forming new values.

It's about learning to utilize other peoples values and applying them to your self.

It's the ability to have a belief system in buddism and ideals of Christianity and forming them into your own theories and idealogies.

(Buddhism and Christianity were used as examples)

>extrapolate
I can. I've successfully deducted you are a petulant jerk.

OP here.

I'm reading part of "Nietzsche_Philosopher,Psychologist,Antichrist", from Walter A. Kaufmann. I think I am getting it, but I'm interested in Veeky Forums's input as well.

>I'm interested in Veeky Forums's input
No, You are an ADHD tard incapable of reading without simultaneously shitposting.

man you should really stop typing and go read some more books or as I said, go find some nice athletic woman, 18-23 (never older!) and take her back to your place, make her laugh and blush, get her extremities tingling with anticipation, then dive into her body with your lips, tongue, hips and mind. just really entangle yourself in her and when you’ve finished inside her 3+ times and she’s asleep on your bed (don’t fuck on the couch you fucking animal) you can start thinking about new values. your gf is ugly so don’t talk about her to me. athletic, buxom women with positive canthal tilt, high E skull ONLY sub-women need not apply

Untrue, Im actually really kind hearted and I genuinely go out of my way to help others.
I really don't have the time to focus on relationships atm, and I really don't care about sex for the purpose of fucking

You sound like someone who got beaten as a kid and still hasn't got over it.

Nice.

>I'm grappling with the idea of trying to create new values from zero.
20 posts later
>Its not about forming new values.

Are you ok? Do you want to talk?

Im not OP, I posted that to contradict OP because I don't agree with him

Thanks for pointing it out user