What's the point of reading in public if nobody asks me what I'm reading?

What's the point of reading in public if nobody asks me what I'm reading?

You must be ugly. Please fuck off to /r9k/ with the other genetic trash

I'm 6'2", fit, and reasonably good looking. I read in public all the time. The only people that ever talk to me are literally mentally ill.

>reasonably good looking
If you're not getting approached, then no

women don't approach men you mong

>getting approached
maybe he is so handsome and Chad that the women and homosexuals don’t feel worthy of invading his space? perhaps he is a 99th degree Ippisimus with an unbelievably powerful auric body that repels the linga-sarira’s of all impure souls and lives in such a decimated unhealthy deme that he has no soul companions to unionize with by making use of tantric astral soul mingle techniques. Perhaps he is a rogue from another timeline whose memory skips constantly inside of coffee shoos and he’s incapable of communicating with other attractive people because in his TL save for him, they were all exterminated and he brings ontological conditions with him? You fcking bigoted nigger

if you approach me while reading in public i'll treat you like you're mental ill. don't interrupt people when they're doing shit.

People will if you read enough

Wtf are you doing with that image user

They don't approach you, ugly.

>99th degree Ippisimus with an unbelievably powerful auric body that repels the linga-sarira’s of all impure souls and lives in such a decimated unhealthy deme that he has no soul companions to unionize with by making use of tantric astral soul mingle techniques.
>

I've been approached before. i actually got approached last week in the mall but she was ugly so I just told her I had to go

What are the most Veeky Forums public places to read?

Under a tree in the park.

This post has so much meaning

>green text really is a superior way of writing

This, the more you read that more your readers aura become more noticeable and that's what makes other people suspect how truly great your reader powers are.

coffee shop in the corner, loudly announcing your order of a black coffee

A library. In a dimly lit corner, on a nice armchair

>tfw i work at starbucks and read/and post on Veeky Forums in the public

Literally no fucks given

Have you ever laughed out loud on the job and had to autistically explain why to someone?

Absolutely.