Is eton still like this? how do i give myself this sort of education?

youtube.com/watch?v=qJTWVybKUKg&index=14&list=WL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwS0bmq9S_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I regret you may have chosen your parents unwisely.

im american and can you please stop posting things like this

why, does it make you feel bad for yourself

what's better, top private tutors who speak ancient greek to your young children (montaigne) or 1960s eton?

tutors obviously

What chance have you got against a tie and a crest?

>Always thought this shit was cool as fuck
>Pretty jelly I didn't get to go to private school and get a top-tier education while playing rugby with the lads
>Every Brit I've ever met has told me these kids are sucking each other off left right and center 24/7

Still not sure what to think

Both

>Every Brit I've ever met has told me these kids are sucking each other off left right and center 24/7
While a disproportionate amount of posh kids are gay the people who told you this are full of resentment that they didn't go to Eton.

I'm pretty sure that getting molested by confident older boys at an elite British public school makes you a better writer

>E.M. Forster
>W. Somerset Maugham
>D.H. Lawrence
>Evelyn Waugh
>Christopher Hitchens

Huxley was Orwells French teacher for a year in Eton. They definitely fucked.

I know a guy who went to eton in my uni and he's the biggest asshole I've ever met. Also I'm pretty sure he is homogay.

>tfw still envious

I attended Harrow. AMA.

Why are posh kids disproportionately gay?

It would if your institutions still meant anything

But those are all awful

What was the worst thing that happened to you there in a broad sense?

You haven't read any of them, have you?

what is your background, what do you do now

If you've read A Passage to India and still like Forster you should kys
And the rest are clichemongers of the same variety

theyre cliche because theyre good

Kek

>tfw the closest thing we have is Phillips Exeter and it still doesn't even compare
>and I still didn't even go

Eton is shit now desu, no first rate person has come out of it in more than a century. Exeter is a daycare for rich jews and foreigners.

is this what a pedo-farm looks like?

there are gay kids who went there. got it. next subject

>DH Lawrence
>elite school

U wat m8?

Wats dis? Hogwarts for faggits?

except even MORE prestigious

Ask mummy and daddy if they'll send you to boarding school.
Also cant believe this picture hasn't been posted yet

>no first rate person has come out of it in more than a century
Aside from half of the most influential figures in the Tory party.

isn't it unironically a cherished tradition in the UK for young silver spoon boarding school boys to get fucked in the ass by their older classmates? Not really envious m8. Plus bragging about high school is bullshit, it's all about what uni or grad school you went to.

is that huey lewis and the news?

I said first rate

>not a single post from anyone except one user complaining about this thread
>britfags eat it up because this board is populated with elitist snobs from albion
>how do i get into this artificial bastion of validation for my nonexistent skills so I can be pulled into the professional management classes and lord over other people while the world burns?
KYS's

What does being an American have to do with the merit of your request?

I'm an American as well, and I have no problems with threads like this one. In fact, I was reading an interesting set of memoirs on Eton college via Gutenberg just recently.

Keep up the good work, OP. I wish I had been fortunate enough to go to a school like Eton as a young man.

Unless, of course, Eton is full of boy-rape and sodomy, in which case, abort thread.

What a fucking stupid review. Almost certainly written by a closeted fag. younger/older boy relationships like this are abuse, the older one is stealing the younger one's chance of developing a healthy sense of masculinity, and while I'm sure it's probably good for the older one's ego, it's no better than allowing murder or theft in school just b/c the victor is better off for it.

Deleted the pic because I was embarassed by its irrelevance - the guy who wrote the review made his own little fanfiction set at Eton though Go through the reviews on goodreads, quite an interesting spectacle of autism.

no moggposting on lit please

>Implying Boris Johnson isnt first rate

yes homosexuality is rampant

tfw approaching 30 and no longer allowed to find teenaged boys cute

which uni are you going to? How many of your cohort study in the ivy league?

what is sapiosexual mean

I feel you're a victim of only knowing Christopher Hitchens for his atheist-themed writing. Read some of his literary criticism and essays on history and politics and I think you'll see him in a different light. He's a very gifted writer in that genre. His anti-God writing is meh at best.

I read a review where someone theorised Hitchens had started his antireligious schtick to try and differentiate himself from - to surpass - Orwell.

bump

Nah, it's more like this nowadays: youtube.com/watch?v=pwS0bmq9S_I

They aren't, but being at an all-boys school probably leads to some teenage "exploration".

You have to be born into it. The elite educational institutions of the Anglo world are fundamentally anti-democratic, and any member of the working class should hope for them to be closed.

That logic doesn't follow at all and you're staring off with the assumption that democracy is an inherently good thing

Are these all Eton boys? This made me angry.

It's better than the alternative that these institutions represent for sure.

Still a colonial fedoralord shitschool?
>MUUUUUUH GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
kys

No first-rate has ever come out of any colonial school, fedoralord.

>fortunate enough to go to a fedoralord school

Democracy is bad. Soon anarchism will burn down these schools with the heads tied to towers. They will die seeing their colonial shithole falling apart slowly.