What is the most Veeky Forums way to die?

What is the most Veeky Forums way to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2018/02/08/17/55/shandee-blackburn-family-calls-for-inquest-into-brutal-murder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unpublished.

Killed slowly by your dead end desk job.

>committed suicide on 11 February 1978 at the Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm by cutting his stomach open with a pair of scissors

shotgun to the face

fpbp

what a fucking weird way to do it

Is this the guy who gave the Nobel to himself?

>slitting wrists in metal bathtub
>shooting in the mouth with pistol in metal bathtub
>taking your sail boat way out to the high seas and drowning yourself, returning to the ocean and forever disappearing as fishes dispose of your remains

least Veeky Forums
>jumping off high place

calvino jumped down a stairwell if i recall correctly

i don't remember correctly; that was primo levi

Opening your veins and playing a funeral march on the piano until you die

are you primo levi? no.

in terms of high place i was more envisioning a tall building or that dumb red bridge

Attach barbed wire or some other very sharp material to your neck, proceed to clasp your cheeks strong with both your right and left hand and jump off a cliff.
It'll seem as if you ripped off your own head! How jolly!

Reading Hegel and then dying of boredom

You are all fucking stupid, it's drinking hemlock tea of course

Getting killed in an argument over prose vs poetry

freezing to death in -30C temperatures on a mountaintop overlooking a boreal forest during a light snowfall. First thing I'd do if I ever got a terminal diagnosis.

alone and unnoticed

>“Every day I learned to love this country more, and I would not have asked to rebuild my life in any other place after the world of my own language sank and was lost to me and my spiritual homeland, Europe, destroyed itself.

>But to start everything anew after a man’s 60th year requires special powers, and my own power has been expended after years of wandering homeless. I thus prefer to end my life at the right time, upright, as a man for whom cultural work has always been his purest happiness and personal freedom – the most precious of possessions on this earth.

>I send greetings to all of my friends: May they live to see the dawn after this long night. I, who am most impatient, go before them."

An eagle drops a fucking turtle on top of your head and you fucking die.

pic related

This

This

/thread

Who's this`?

Filling your pockets with stones and jumping into the ocean.

Jumping off a building while listening to Walkin on Sunshin in a walkman.

By posting pop culture images on a fucking chinese immigration counsellor's online fap folder forum. And then going to a wagecuck job and bringing snacks back to appease the 6/10 gf, because you swear she's an 8/10 when she tries and you're not really sure, deep down, you could actually get with an 8/10 without doing something that would jeopardize your meek daily existence.

>Or something like that.
>pic semi-related, the above-referenced gf during her monthly unsheathing

>being a prosefag
>Veeky Forums

In your bed in your sleep as an old man after having a lovely day at the beach and your grand daughter's birthday party

Which one was stabbed, the poet or the prosefag?

Alone.

with a match that's mean and some gasoline

Shoot with a pistol in the brain and end up disabled for 60 years unable to finish off

"They found Plath dead of carbon monoxide poisoning with her head in the oven, having sealed the rooms between her and her sleeping children with tape, towels and cloths. At approximately 4:30 am, Plath had placed her head in the oven, with the gas turned on. She was 30 years old."

>tfw her suicide connects to her literary themes
absolutely based suicide

Prosefag, it's under the headline.

Really like this design, why are concept arts always more interesting than the final product? Also, purposefully provoking someone into killing you sounds quite Veeky Forums.

gave me a good chuckle

>not writing a poem about your own murder
9news.com.au/national/2018/02/08/17/55/shandee-blackburn-family-calls-for-inquest-into-brutal-murder

Why are Veeky Forumss like to commit brutal suicide? The feeling of never being adequate enough?

in the central square of your hometown with a home made copy of your book in hand.

lol

Publishing a treatise on nihilism and then hanging yourself using a stack of your own book.

grenade in your mouth in a public area

david. who's this?

>peices

SYLVIAAAAA GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE OVEN!

This is the archetypical, platonic form of a female way to die. Baking goodies for her man till the end.

too soon m8

>when you're so mad you asphyxiate yourself instead of breaking your neck with the rope on purpose

>>tfw you'll never die in the concentration camps's ovens
>I'll make do with what I've got.

a penniless drunk

alone

Get shot in the chest but the Bible in your pocket blocks the bullet but then they just shoot you in the head.

The answer is obviously suicide

Its Stefan Zweig

Its unfortunately suicide

>Mainländer hanged himself in his residence in Offenbach, using a pile of copies of The Philosophy of Redemption (which had arrived the previous day from his publisher) as a platform.

Crushed under toppling bookcase.

Bonus points if you spend the time waiting to die by reading the books that fell around you.

Nice