Post yfw you are exposed as a fraud

Post yfw you are exposed as a fraud

im racist against he's kind :) take the redpill

nice reply.

Could someone red pill me on why he is popular again? IMO he's in the same league as Dennett and looks like the Dating Game killer. Joe Rogan shills him recently and even a few minutes ago Dr. Drew Pinksky did the same on KTLA.

how is he a fraud?

he be racis

But racism is based on facts.

ass

its you again

stop bullying pinker cucktinental pessijizzts

the world is getting better

>technology improved !!!!111
Wow, the past 1/1050506586589409568 of human history was sure a great improvement. We'll remember this as the robots gauge out our eyes tbqh

>he doesn't realise that all this sudden prosperity has been bought on borrowed time and that the collapse is imminent

836 KB

>depression and mental illness skyrocketing
>childlessness skyrocketing
>genetic disorders and antibiotic resistent infection skyrocketing
>poverty in africa increasing
>height declining in the poorest parts of the world
>mega crop GMO harvest declining as soil dies
>all signs of life on earth point to 6th extinction event
>president doesn’t believe in global warming and media is too psychotic to press hard on this issue
>inceldom and promiscuity reaching untold heights each year

citations needed

The first five points have been true for about a thousand years but I agree about the next three. Regarding the last one.. I'm a promiscuous incel and not even sure what I think of it.

>Centrism means golden mean
Woah
Is this the power of leftists? I'm impressed. Guess I don't think a liberal-social state with a strong economy is good anymore.

I can't post mdd

big girls don't cry

oooooooOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO walk, walk, walk, walk

you marxist faggots mad because he was on rogan? pathetic to say the least.

I also share this thought.

>The first five points have been true for about a thousand years
Antibiotics is only recently been discovered and is only a problem because of gross misuse

>Like a racetrack

>weeeee

This asshole too.

That's exactly the opposite of what he said. Try reading instead of skimming.

Does it count when you get gaslighted into admitting you're a pseud?

I'm frequently exposed as a fake software engineer who can't do boolean logic, conditional programming and pointer references, albeit being able to write software for some mysterious reason, for the last 20 years. If I didn't know better I would be tempted to assume the exposers are fake.

Jewish nepotism

>Don Draper: Advertising is based on one thing: happiness. And do you know what happiness is? Happiness is the smell of a new car. It's freedom from fear. It's a billboard on the side of a road that screams with reassurance that whatever you're doing is OK. You are OK.

That is what Pinker does. He's telling Western liberals that their path is the right one. He's a cheerleader to the status quo. It's really enticing to have such reassurance for people invested in the current system.

>democracy
>good
ROARING

I love these people that cherry-pick some stats that coincide with their milquetoast liberal ideology and claim the world is getting sooo much better. Like that swedish guy.
>woah guys more democracy this is awesome
disgusting

>pic unrelated

> democracy is bad

nice dogma last man

ass

ass

>Implying garbage genetic-failure incels deserve to procreate

Do you even care about our species? We should honestly practice eugenics like the Nordic countries; anyone under 6' gets tubes tied. Women especially. They need to be brought down a notch. Poor breeding is how we got into this mess.

>depression and mental illness skyrocketing
more like diagnosis is skyrocketing
>childlessness skyrocketing
the population is increasing actually
>genetic disorders and antibiotic resistent infection skyrocketing
MRSA is a real problem, genetic disorders less so, especially considering we just invented crisper
>poverty in africa increasing
not even true.
>height declining in the poorest parts of the world
im not sure about this but if you say so
>mega crop GMO harvest declining as soil dies
crop yields have been increasing
>all signs of life on earth point to 6th extinction event
true enough, only because humanity is shaking things up so much
>president doesn’t believe in global warming and media is too psychotic to press hard on this issue
yeah...
>inceldom and promiscuity reaching untold heights each year
promiscuity is on the decline actually...

>the population is increasing actually
only in countries that shouldn't increase their population