DC Veeky Forums meetup tommarow

Tommarow, 5:30pm

Russia House in dupont

last one was good

if you live in DC and want to talk with people irl who read Veeky Forums-tier books you should come

You will know who we are, at 5:30-6:00 it's not busy at all. No pictures upon pain of death.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S10283834
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in Baltimore but I think I'll make the trip up there

Maybe.

I live near but fear I will be surrounded by plebs

I'll be there with my mom after her surgery

Don't show up. If you're coming with your mom I'm not going.

I will be bringing my hot, single sister and her two children. See you all there.

Don't show up. If you're coming with your sister and her children I'm not going.

I live in nyc but im gonna take a chinatown bus for like 20 bucks round trip, takes like 4-5 hours maybe

Please someone make some pics with some spy cam or something, really want to see how your average Veeky Forumsizen looks like

Can't wait to meet the mommies

bump

are /lit meetups more or less autistic than this?

la luz extinguido.....

much less autistic

warosu.org/lit/thread/S10283834

bump

Hope you guys don't mind, but I'm 400 pounds and you'll probably need to sit around me in a circle because I can't park my motorized wheelchair at a table. Also, I fart like a diseased cow so bring something for that too.

good.

I'd like to do one for Mexico City, I know a couple of places where we could go for a beer, but I fear all the chilango guys from here are narcos or, even worse, plebs.

You actually have to climb up several sets of stairs to get inside and they don't have a ramp. It's fat-proof, one of the reasons it chosen as the meet-up spot.

How long did the last DC meetup run? I'm thinking about coming, but like to read in cafes until 7 on the weekends.

We were at Russia House for something like 2-3 hours I think, we ended up leaving between 7:30-8:30 and then got into some other shenanigans around the city until the remaining people went home until 2 or 3.

*at 2 or 3

Cool, thanks. Might show up.

If there is ever one in NYC hmu fags.

I'm coming boys

are femanons welcome? was thinking of bringing a friend, although she aspires to be more so than actually being Veeky Forums. but she's otherwise well educated.

Everyone is welcome

Even my sister and her two kids?

Don't show up. If you're coming with your sister and her children I'm not going.

I'll wait outside. I'm the 6'4" mean looking black guy (I'm friendly tho). Grab my dick from behind to let me know you're from lit

do any people from /pol/ or any petersonfags come to these? if so im not coming.

try to see if you can figure out who the spys are

ill be there

hey you guy there yet?

I'M HERE

I'm the guy sitting in the chair and I like dicks in my ass

everyone on the count of 3 look to the left and say cheese

how goes it?

well, how was it?