Based sneedposter.

So post the infographic then.

Post the chart already

bump. can someone post the chart?

Post the damn chart nigga

post the chart

post chart

release the chart!

Jesus fuck, it's on the wiki you lazy ass.

Is Blavatsky any good or just a meme?

...this was not as bombastic as I was led to believe

I don't have access to a photo editor now, but the correct thing is actually that same idea in the picture, then a third panel with going back to the Bible and actually understanding its esoteric and mystical aspects.

>mfw I actually understand a lot of Christ's "confusing" parables and sayings more than a scholar, priest, or average reader of the Bible

>more than a scholar, priest, or average reader of the Bible

discord.gg/XZ4wrZR chart is made here by discord posters

Throw a good analysis out way friend

Trash, read Guenon instead.

>inb4 that one Theosophy shill who claims evola and guenon stole her ideas

I'm gonna publish it in a book niggers, it's way too big to reveal on Veeky Forums. I know this is just gonna make you think I'm even more pretentious and conceited and stupid and annoying but that pleases me immensely because I am a douchebag. I'll give that there's definitely people who know of these interpretations but i guess they just want to keep it esoteric and not reveal it for some reason. It's actually just one very simple idea which connects almost all of the apparently confusing parables and sayings of Christ's in the Gospels, also in some of the Nag Hammadi texts, some of which I believe contain genuine sayings of Christ's not included in the Gospels based on their clear connection to this one simple idea, assuming you know this idea.

I don't know that guy but it's true, look at any biography of guénon. His early work on hinduism was corrected by theosophs. He was even in shitty Spirit circles. He only left them because he didn't manage to take hold upon the Martinist groups he wanted to refund.
Anyway, Guénon is only impressive when you buy into his stupid rhetoric. Look past it, the tradition he seeks is bullshit. He took at face value ultra-modern, stupid works on "arianism" written in english because he was never able to access the original texts in sanskrit.

He could read Sanskrit. I doubt he was influenced by theosophists, most of his ideas conflict with theirs and there is decent evidence he was initiated by advaitists while living in Paris.

Superior chart

My feelings aren't fragile enough to be hurt by words and images on this board so it's all good. I hate to be a cocktease, so I'll give a few pointers for anyone who's interested. This is because I know that there are people who are being malicious and don't believe and won't believe, but I don't care about them, since I definitely know there are people, probably lurkers, who are interested.

One thing is that pretty much all mainstream Christianity, from Eastern Orthodox to Catholic to Protestant, is pretty much all wrong. Now this is a controversial claim and I don't want to denigrate anyone's faith, because cultivating morality and faith and ideals and love is a good thing no matter which way you come at it. But all mainstream interpretations of Christianity are wrong, incomplete, missing this fundamental knowledge. People are pretty much rote-ly going to church, reading the Bible and so on without getting anything of worth because they're not really understanding Christ's teachings.

Yeah, yeah, 90% of people will think I'm LARPing and/or hate me, but who gives a fuck. Just think, really think about it: why should some words get you angry? and if you call yourself a Christian, shouldn't you love me since I'm your enemy, and thus pity me for being wrong and not get hostile towards me?

That aside, Christianity is really an esoteric teachings meant for a few.

>And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

>And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

>For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Mark 4:10-15

Most mainstream Christians are just like "Huhhh? Why isn't Jesus being nice to them? whaaat? God doesn't care about saving some people and Jesus speaks to them deliberately in parables because he knows they can't understand anyway? that doesn't fit with what my priest said."

>For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isaiah 29:10

All those teachings amount to shit though.

this post both ruffles my jimmies and activates my almonds. Its far too true.
>that feel when every female is a try hard hippie
>checked m88

Sounds like basic bitch gnosticism.

le fedora mysticism meme
Platonists belong in a soup pot.

No, you don't. Stop tipping your fedora, Platonist.

It is. He's a subhuman retard.

damn heathens, all of you can go to hell!

>pee pee poster

Pfahahaha. With the calling cards of “you niggers I’m writing a book” you’ve convinced me fully that you understand the nuances of Jesus’ teaching and grace.

you do not know the way

wtf

this looks exactly like a girl i dated

Pardon my autism, but which of these is supposed to be the "better" face?

I mean, if you've read my posts more carefully, you could see I said I don't want to reveal it all. What I revealed is very simple and one part of it which many have definitely probably read in it.

I can't amuse myself with a little comedy? I'm not calling you niggers spitefully, this is Veeky Forums for God's sake. I'm also not going to write extremely politely and fart the scent of flowers just because I respect Jesus's teachings.

You miss her?

source on the pic on the right?

>Don't want to reveal it all
Typical gnostic subhuman. A betrayer of humanity and all real mysticisms.
You respect nothing, subhuman.

>I don’t know that guy
It’s definiyely you haha
I’m inclined to agree with her because of the whole Aryans descended from Atlanteans thing

The Inner Tradition
This is perhaps the most difficult part of your journey towards looking at art through the artist’s own eyes, especially if you believe in Christ and belong to an established Church. It is important because so much of Western art, especially in the Renaissance, depicts religious themes. Few people know that there are at least two ways of reading the Bible: the conventional exoteric tradition favored by the various Churches and the esoteric tradition practised, often in secrecy, by individual mystics, saints, prophets, poets and visual artists too. It is little known because over the centuries many of its practitioners have been denounced as heretics by the Church and their writings destroyed. Nevertheless their approach was practised by many of the early Church Fathers, including Origen in the second century AD. In the exoteric tradition, favored by the Church, the Bible is read at face value as though it is an historical account of divine events. This makes makes their followers into believers who must suspend their critical faculties to accept, paradoxically, the unbelievable.

Read Less

Within the Inner Tradition, a group that includes a wide assortment of esoteric traditions, the Bible, other gospels and religious works are read independently, not as an historical account but as an instruction manual or guide for the reader’s own soul. Each story is treated as an allegory. Through this method the practitioner (no longer a believer) identifies with each character in the story and either seeks to imitate them, if they are positive, or avoid them. Nevertheless, even the bad characters like Judas are part of us. Behavior, not belief, is what matters and by using their faculties independently, followers of the Inner Tradition can find heaven in this life and a potential union with the divine. The most accomplished practitioners are the mystic saints and poets like Dante but anyone can try. Thomas a Kempis’ Imitation of Christ was one of the best-read books of the Middle Ages and many other devotional books of the time also encouraged their readers, all of whom were thought to contain a divine spark, to identify with Christ. Within the Inner Tradition Christ, whether or not he ever existed as we think of him, represents that ultimate mental state that few Christians can ever attain but that all thinking ones should strive for. Buddhists call it nirvana.

Even St. Luke makes this two-way approach to spiritual development clear in his Gospel by having Jesus tell his chosen disciples, all mystics, that: “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God; but for others they are in parables, so that seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand” (Luke 8:10) Artists, mostly mystics too, have long depicted the Christian story as a guide for like-minded individuals, a visual parable that their successors and other perceptive viewers must unravel in order to follow. Ordinary spectators may have been entertained by art’s apparent scenes but the scenes are constructed “so that seeing (the viewer) may not see.” The artists’ patrons, often important figures in the Church, seem to have accepted the resulting images as an interpretation in tune with their own beliefs. Perhaps, like many others, they overlooked the visual problems that contradicted their own understanding. Over the centuries there have been many forms of the Inner Tradition, both inside and outside the Church. from Spiritual Alchemy and Neoplatonism in the Renaissance to Theosophy in the nineteenth century. All have been practised by well-known artists and have certain elements in common. Among these characteristics are the promise of a more peaceful spiritual life and intellectual barriers which, as in difficult poetry, require the practitioner to study at length before their eyes are opened. Many are practised in secret or their truths kept secret by a small core of adherents. Interest in esoteric matters flourished in the late twentieth century but because Christianity’s own inner traditons had been long forgotten (or deemed heretical), Christians who could have satisfied their intellectual curiosity within their their own culture, were forced to seek out Asian practices. Only more recently, with the arrival of popular books on Gnosticism and the varied sects of early Christianity, has a Christian alternative become more widely known.

It is also worth noting that, for a long time, the Church was pulled in both directions because the mystics who followed the Inner Tradition were often important people inside the Church or, like St. Francis, so widely popular that his new monastic order could not be denied. Joscleyn Godwin tracks that history in The Golden Thread: “Once, men and women of high spiritual attainment and profound esoteric knowledge had worked as leaders in the Church and were revered as saints. There were Pope Sylvester II (c.945-1003), architect of the Holy Roman Empire; Abbot Suger, father of the Gothic cathedral; women mystics with practical and political influence like Hildegard of Bingen and Theresa of Avila; philosophers like Aquinas, Bonaventura, Nicholas of Cusa; saints like Bernard and Francis; and the Order of the Knights Templar. But the Catholic Church has [now] lost the dimensions represented by such people, while few of the innumerable Protestant sects ever wanted them.” He notes that all these people had one thing else in common, a mental characteristic that they would have shared with artists as well: imagination. "The Western esoteric tradition has always emphasized the imagination as the primary way of access to higher worlds. All esoteric schools train students in visualization and active imagination…the inner senses can be strengthened, just as the muscles of an athlete can."1

All this is important for art lovers to know because once you look at great art through the eyes of the artists themselves, so many of them followers or admirers of the Inner Tradition in one form or another, you see things as you would never have seen them before. Just as the New Testament aims to please both ordinary minds seeking solace in the superficial story and more sophisticated minds searching for a deeper truth and greater understanding, so too does art. Remember this and, over time, as you consider the examples on this website and in your local museum, your eyes will open.

What is all that horse shit

implication is the conversation of the elite

especially when you say it outright

basically youre saying jesus was tellin the plebs they'd never achieve his supreme mack-daddy status of interpretation because god needed socially-removed people like him, the rulers and prophets, to reprogram their unwashed minds?
and im assuming you think you are one of those
guys and it makes me hate you

I am not implying I'm superior to others, that's you misreading and me pushing your mechanical buttons calling up a mechanical response in you. All I did was give some quotes from the Bible which clearly seem to go against the humanitarian lovey-dovey egalitarian interpretations of Christianity where everyone can be enlightened by the truth and is meant to be enlightened by the truth in their lifetimes.

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Isaiah and Jesus, the writers of the Bible in general. The Bible constantly has these esoteric and elitist undertones in it, and I did not write the Bible. Which, I'll admit, may be hard to reconcile with Christ's speaking about how anyone who has a lamp doesn't put it under a basket, but puts it out for everyone to see.

This is why, again, you have to read the Bible allegorically and even "esoterically". This one simple assertion, that the Bible contains esoteric teachings not meant to be easily understood on a face-reading or even can possibly be understood by everyone, and that many people are basically "asleep" and can't understand the teachings, is already putting it outside of the norm of main scholarly and traditional readings. And that's just the bare assertion that there is esotericism in the Bible, let alone an interpretation of what these esoteric undercurrents are.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:14

Am I the elitist one, or is Jesus? Don't confuse me (the interpreter, the messenger) with what I'm interpreting (the Bible, Jesus's sayings).

Lulz. Any more books to read for visiting Hell? Aside from Dante and Rimbaud, of course

It's ok user, people are gonna be triggered by this no matter how you say it. They can't entertain the possibility that what they thought of the Bible and Christianity is false, and even if they start to, they might worry that they wouldn't be able to see through the symbols and metaphors, and take comfort in the simple, sometimes literal interpretations. It's sad, really, because the Christianity vs. Atheism debate mostly revolves around these fundamental issues which are misinterpreted by both groups before they even argue about them.

follow the white rabbit...

The YEC is bigger than him to start with

Why can't you say it here? If it's that big, it's not like people won't buy your book because they know everything from Veeky Forums. I'd be more likely to buy it, myself. The "teasers" you have provided so far don't say anything I hadn't heard before.

Ya. Listen to this guy. Book is like at least a hundred pages or so, sharing some tidbits isn't going to hurt. People are going to summarize your work in reviews when you release it anyway.

>Born Christian

What is baptism
What is indoctrination
What is grace
What is works
What is faith
What is forgiveness

when you are "born" Christian.