Dosto and Tolstoy will never meet

>Dosto and Tolstoy will never meet

Didn't Tolstoy criticize Dosto's characters for being unrealistic?

They'd end up killing each other like that Russian who was shot over an argument about Kant

Tolstoy criticized pretty much everyone but Dosto thought Anna Karenina was the greatest thing ever written

Didn't Dosto think Gogol's the Nose (or was it The Cloak) was the best thing ever written?

>Neechee and Scriabin will never meet
>Sofronitsky and Scriabin will never meet

damn................................................

tfw aalewis and plato will never meet

>Icycalm and Nietzsche will never meet

>Jordan Peterson and Kant will never meet

nabakov did

pro-tip - both are brainlets

Fuck, I didn’t ask for these feels

>there will never be an amalgamation of the two known as Lyodor Tolstoyevski who conquers literature with no survivors

I'm fairly certain they did

They met in heaven.

>Sadler and Peterson will never meet

>Tolstoy
>heaven
user he raped one of his slaves

Plenty of rapists are in heaven. You just need to accept Jesus Christ as your savior to get in.

>Guy who listens to Coil watches Peterson vid and namedrops Kant

Lmao checks the fuck out. How's being an edgy faggot who doesn't think he's no longer an edgy faggot treating ya?

Show me where in the Bible it forbids rape

The second one, also called “The Overcoat”

Maybe but he also praised Crime and Punishment and specifically thought Raskolnikov was one of the most interesting characters in contemporary Russian literature.

>tfw hitler and einstein never met

Not necessarily "the best thing ever written" but he thought Gogol was the father of every Russian writer after him, "we all come from Gogol's overcoat".

>Chaucer and Shakespeare could never meet
>Even if they did they wouldn't understand each other

Chaucer's English is intelligible when spoken

>Nietzsche never read Kierkegaard like he wanted to
It would've saved him

Their wisdom meets in the souls of their readers. Being such a meeting-place, I am happy.

Tolstoy cried when Dosto died because he no longer had a superior to compete against and had to LARP as an armchair christcuck revolutionary to kill time until he died after living way too fucking long.