I tried to warn you

>I tried to warn you

Warn me about what? I haven't read any of your books.

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Lit is about patrician books. Go to reddit if you want to discuss Orwell. You will find hundreds of thousands of people who lap up his words.

I'm guessing this is more your speed

Don't worry, message received loud and clear. Up the POUM.

Green is Joyce tier.

Right-wing faggot

Why would disliking reddit culture and Orwell make me a Green fan? It would make you more likely to like Green, retard.

It’s more brave new world rather than 1984 Orwell. Every famous person has done drugs and every friend besides 1 has done drugs. Hell I tried weed even (kinda lame desu)

>>Green is Joyce tier
TAKE
IT
BACK

Fuck off retard

You can’t sit there and tell me that rather than the government refusing to show us information, we as a society don’t seek it out and would rather indulge in hedonistic tendencies

GET
TO
FUCK

Fuck off and take your armchair and your underage smell with you

Not the guy you're responding to, but I agree with you. The hallmark of the first world is no longer the industrial evolution. The hallmark of the first world is leisure. The goals and aims of our society our built around leisure. You're a success if you have lots of leisure at your disposal. So of course hedonism comes in because that's essentially what leisure is: doing what pleases you.

Why not both?

I find it hilarious that both Orwell and Green are young adult authors that adults try to convince everyone are actually very complex and deep. Orwell for teenage boys and Green for teenage girls. It's just really tickling my neurons to see you attempting to insult someone for not liking Orwell while using his contemporary equal as ammunition. Try reading something that wasn't assigned in a classroom, friend.

You're the proles in 1984

You’re the one who started this thread, you really think we’re in a totalitarian society?

damn....

>everything nsa
>curation in search engines to suit ideology
>infra-red imaging drone by local law
>stingrays in use by local law enforcement
Getting there bub.

You appear confused. He called you retarded for discussing dystopian fiction on a literature board. Whats worse is you seem to take it seriously

Fuck off.
Who said we lived in a totalitarian society? Brainlet.

GET OFF THIS BOARD FUCK ALL OF YOU YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>It was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual!

It wasn't a warning but a means of Jewish conditioning.

All these Brainlets ITT

fuck offerino

Why does media have to blackout every character? Like just because they aren’t the same color as me doesn’t mean I can self interest into them or something

"Whoever controls the present controls the past"

All of these soldiers could've been african, and the fictional characters are, well, fictional. You just don't know shit about history, or movie making for that matters - if an a black actor plays well, he'll get the role, to hell with, what, racial accuracy ? Only you guys care about that.
That said, BBC is pure filth.

stick to essays thanks

Burgess did it better

Shooting an Elephant is a good essay, I don't care what Veeky Forums says.

I've heard Homage to Catalonia is good too, but haven't read it myself.

sorry, bucko, but, you've just been made irrelevant.

Is this image the number one sign of a retarded post?

NO

I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET - RARGHHH - TOO CLOSE... TO ME.....

Peterson wants to bring order to chaos, but it is futile because the world is chaotic in nature and cannot be controlled in anyway.

Truth is an elusive whore

get out of here postmodernists!

We are everywhere!