An innocent person gets kidnaped and tortured, raped and killed in a horrible way for no reason...

An innocent person gets kidnaped and tortured, raped and killed in a horrible way for no reason, other than some psychopat fullfiling his fantasy.

How does one explain an act of God in these kind of scenarios? Why did that person deserve that?

Is it better to accept that the world is horrible place and do whatever your thing is to remain safe and make sure nothing ever happens to you.. or be naive and be blindly happy and unaware of suffering going around you everyday?

>How does one explain an act of God in these kind of scenarios?
Free will, you fucking pleb. How are you so unaware of basic Christian ideas?

A. We need a separate board for philosophy
B. Idk god wasn’t particularly hands on in the Christian dark age so you can think of it as god leaving humans to their own devices

>An innocent person
kek

>innocent person
You must mean Jesus. I can't think of anyone else you would mean because every other human is a sinner under a death sentence from God. Jesus was arrested and tortured to death as a sacrifice for humanity's sins, so that we might live again after death. Pilate wasn't a psychopath. He was just trying to maintain public order. This act of God can be explained as Jesus willingly sacrificing Himself out of love for humanity. You should already know all this if you've read the Bible and the Catechism. These answers are not secret. They are not hidden. They are not obscure. They were open and published millenia ago, and have been openly discussed and taught in public since then. Read the manual. Just read the manual.

>You must mean Jesus. I can't think of anyone else
>denying the immaculate conception of the blessed holy mary, mother of god, and intercessor of our sins
I want the pseudoCatholics to leave. Take pic with you on the way out.

life is fucking bullshit sometimes

Psychopaths don’t have fantasies like that

Mary wasn't tortured to death. She never died. Talk to your priest.

>She never died
That's why she can still be killed, baka. Talk to your soul, your heart is deceitful.

God isn't moral like us, "deserve" doesn't mean anything to a being like that. Christians and most monotheists cling to God's who have justice as their primary ruling principle. Ancient cults didn't see the Gods this way at all, they were symbols of the people's authority, right to kill and multiply. God wouldn't care at all about people's suffering, its neither amusing nor lamentable to it. You're attacking a moral, compassionate supernatural being who lobbies on behalf of the weak, the petty and wretched. A supreme being, master of creation, who revolves the planets and stars isn't subject to moral pleading and its true worship is not predicated upon fear of suffering or disdain for Evil.
t. self diagnosed psychopath who is actually a mild sociopath

>That's why she can still be killed
Go ahead, I wanna see you try

Hahahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Evil Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Act Good Like Nigga Just Use Your Free Will Haha

Me and Mary are buddies though. She looks out for me and finds my keys when St Anthony can't.

Sadism requires empathy something antisocial people generally lack

Read The Brothers Karamazov.

Cool prelest.

Don't worry about being a fool for god, don't your lot encourage that?

>A. We need a separate board for philosophy
It's called /hist/

lol Brady lost other superb owls before don't go beating yourself up with these existential questions, you may have an aneurysm

shut the fuck up

>evil
[The void] predates creation. It takes credit for 'birthing' God and Being. The Demiurge sees this as relativizing the Creator's primacy, and the order of Being. The killer finds joy where there is none (solipsism) while the victim suffers the consequences; they are inaccessible to others (and to God, whom they pursue within themselves) -- these actions attempt to bind others in the same way, in a shared state --- pulling-in rather than reaching-out, hewing-in the other to the exclusion of all else to recapitulate their cosmogeny of master-servant, utterly determined by alien forces in order to achieve a measure of volition -- to become as gods. Despite their protestations and rebellion, they are trying to do good, albeit with a self-mutilated understanding: >Sadism requires empathy something antisocial people generally lack
>...or be naive and be blindly happy and unaware of suffering going around you everyday?
Llikewise sympathy beyond necessary limits becomes the rationale to arrogate oneself the right to ascribe only the purest motives to the drive to subjugate and lord-over one's rivals -- to sit in judgement like a god.

The act of God is creation, including the killer (damned so that others might not) -- the victim (that another might not) -- and you (might be blessed for being neither.) They suffer and rejoice differently. They enjoy different degrees and even categories of agency. The Creation(s) have responsibility for the events of the play.

scathing polemic against monarchism-fascism-capitalism user, really compelling stuff

Stop watching Jordan Peterson

>problem of evil

stop trying to even understand the mind of god, dumb op

>retarded pseud
>patriots fan
>anime
like poetry

>Why did that person deserve that?
The person did not deserve it they just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. They were dealt a bad hand in life.

Read the Book of Job

>God's plan all workout to give you happiness and stability in this realm faded to decadence and destruction eventually and not in the next one

Oh yea, thats how you are supposed to know how duality works, everytime something bad happened a man would come from the skies and strike a lighting on the bad guy, that way you would grow up understanding the concept of good and bad

>An innocent person gets kidnaped and tortured, raped and killed in a horrible way
I wouldn't call the pats defense innocent.

(You)