What is your favorite book title?

Mine's pic related. "2666". It looks cool af.

"Dune". Minimalist. Gets to the point but also poetic.

>the title is about as far as anyone on this board gets

If somebody recommends or talks about a book here without a readable thumbnail, I will not read that book.

Always had a soft spot for Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said

haven't read it yet

>cuttlefish bones
>invisible cities
>aurora
>en saison en enfer

Journey to the End of the Night

Four Chambers of the Human Heart
Just made it up now, but it does sound cool, doesn't it?

The Unofficial Holy Bible for Minecrafters: A Children's Guide to the Old and New Testament

hella cool

The description of the heart and blood vessels in Discourse on the Method were comfy

Outer Dark is really good. I like that it works as a title, but also wouldn't be out of place as part of a regular sentence in mccarthy's prose

Infinite Jest is good too, obviously

It doesn't make all that much sense (as I remember it, he puts it as if the movement of blood was related to it warming up and evaporating or something like that), but there is something really appealing about this kind of "outdated" science. There was a sense of purpose behind it, now we're stuck on a cold uncaring universe.

Swann’s way

the recognitions

Adventures in Immediate Irreality

Not sure why, but I've always liked the word(s) L'Étranger, and trying my best to pronounce it as a native Francophone would.

"Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out" is one of my favorite book titles, it pleases me on its own and plays well into the book
Alternatively, I vote "1984" as one of the worst book titles

Letgggrajé

Why is 1984 a bad title?

The Invention of Morel
The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman
At-Swim-Two-Birds
If On A Winter's Night A Traveller
The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea

forgot image