1) unlearn 90% of what he said and read guenon
2) read primary eastern sources instead of western commentaries

so then don’t read guenon at all per your second instruction

Clean your room.

Read Ted Kaczynski and watch Varg Vikernes videos

Miguel Serrano next

Buy a tiger
Ride it

Find a guru who will initiate you in an Eastern tradition whose history spans a millenia.

start living for once

You're doing it man: post about it

this

Read René Guénon, Miguel Serrano, Frithjof Schuon and Savitri Devi.
Read primary sources of the eastern tradition (and the bible etc...).
And read Ancient Greek philosophy (the Presocratics, Plato, Aristotle and Plotinus).

yes
YES

forget all he said and read peterson
duh

Before reading primary sources, learn sanskrit, chinese, hebrew, aramaic, attic greek, latin, old norse, and german.

Join the military so you can legally kill people in an attempt to transcend the banalities of modern life and possibly fill the void you've always felt. That's my plan anyway.

This. Living up to the heroic ideal by fighting in battle is the ultimate tiger ride.

shoot up a supermarket because you know deep inside that you're not an "aristocrat of the soul" and people who are don't read evola

>don
idk bro a monocle?

This

LARP on Veeky Forums, watch hours of feminism REKT videos on youtube, complain about degeneracy and be a virgin for the rest of your life.

>Modern day military
>Heroic
Have fun being blown up by a sandnigger mine without even noticing it.

.t person who has not read evola

>person
did you just assume my species

>this word that explicitly does not mean what I want it to mean, means what I want it to mean!
Evola in a nutshell

>Evola

how?

God post. Too many buttfucked marxists floating through this thread

No, first you read Guenon. If you're a Westerner and you go straight to primary sources you'll fuck it all up. Guenon helps you understand your own intellectual prejudices and how to understand the "Eastern" mentality better.

kill yourself if you agree with him

underrated

fpbp

Where should I start with him?

This pretty much sums up my plan desu. Maybe not in that exact order though. I read Guenon before Evola

Do you think Europe and/or America will ever see a revival? Or will they both collapse under the weight of a left hand?

Kek this.